Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Quantitative Riddle ::: What Is The Pin Code??? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Quantitative Riddle ::: What Is The Pin Code??? (6241 Views)

Someone Help Me With The Answer To This Riddle / President Buhari Atm Is Missing And The Pin Is On It / When You Are Sick And You Dont Want Relatives To Know Your Pin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quantitative Riddle ::: What Is The Pin Code??? by sureteeboy(m): 7:21pm On Apr 10, 2015
.......QUANTITATIVE REASONING........
A housewife forgot her Bank account PIN CODE which is a 5 digit
number,but luckily she remembered some hint on how to recall this
PIN CODE
(1)The first digit is the square of the second
(2)The sum of the second and third is 10
(3)The fourth is equal to the second plus 1
(4)The third and fifth makes 14
(5)The sum of all the digits is 30
What's the PIN CODE

1 Like

Re: Quantitative Riddle ::: What Is The Pin Code??? by Badgers14: 7:26pm On Apr 10, 2015
FTC cool

first number = 9
second number = 3
third number = 7
fourth number = 4
fifth number = 7

93747 cool

Acada must succeed.

@OP, E don tey wey nyash dey back wink since i helped the woman decode her pin, whats in for me undecided

1 Like

Re: Quantitative Riddle ::: What Is The Pin Code??? by walepinna(m): 7:29pm On Apr 10, 2015
Re: Quantitative Riddle ::: What Is The Pin Code??? by RoyalBlak007: 7:35pm On Apr 10, 2015
grin
Re: Quantitative Riddle ::: What Is The Pin Code??? by Badgers14: 7:37pm On Apr 10, 2015
@OP, I see you peeping gringrin
Re: Quantitative Riddle ::: What Is The Pin Code??? by sureteeboy(m): 7:53pm On Apr 10, 2015
Badgers14:
@OP, I see you peeping gringrin
hehe grin grin
Re: Quantitative Riddle ::: What Is The Pin Code??? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 10, 2015
Math- mental abuse to humans
My head almost scatter. At d end, I still don't know d answer
Re: Quantitative Riddle ::: What Is The Pin Code??? by Badgers14: 8:34pm On Apr 10, 2015
qbd2:
Math- mental abuse to humans
My head almost scatter. At d end, I still don't know d answer

no worries I got ya back wink

(1) (Reply)

My Jokes: Not Allowed To Enter / Picture Of An Igbo Man Contesting For Governor Of Lagos Under APGA / Hey, Wait A Minute,i Haven't Added Them Up Yet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.