Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Create A Site Like Nairaland.com, , Facebook.com |earn Money - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Create A Site Like Nairaland.com, , Facebook.com |earn Money (4733 Views)

Nairaland Most Visited Site In Nigeria Than Facebook.com - Alexa Ranking / How Naijaloaded Elevated From Bedroom To A Global Brand – Makinde Azeez Reveals / 11 Photos: Nairaland.com From Beginning Till Now (2005-->--2015) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Create A Site Like Nairaland.com, , Facebook.com |earn Money by 360jamng(m): 7:56pm On Apr 10, 2015
Hello, Do You Know That You Can Make Millions Of
Naira Through Website/Blog?. Having Your Own
Website/Blog Can Earn You More Than You Think!
Do You Wish To Have Your Own Website/Blog?
Kindly Contact Us
Here Are The List Of Neat Jobs We Have Created:

360jam.wapka.mobi

And Many More!
We Are Specialized On Any Kind Of Website/Blog
You Need Like Joomal, WordPress, PBNL, CMS, JCMS,
Wapka And Others!
Don’t Be Deceived! We Deliver Neat And Clean Jobs
All The Way! Your Privacy Is Our Concern!
We Only Charge a little Naira Depending The Type Of
Website/Blog You Need!

Here are some of the features of our
sites
UNLIMITED WEBSPACE
UNLIMITED BANDWIDTH
SEO OPTIMIZATION
+many more!
We're simply the BEST
To create a site like
,nairaland.com,faceook.com,jumia.com,kong

Holla me on whatsapp
Or
360jamofficial@gmail.com
Re: Create A Site Like Nairaland.com, , Facebook.com |earn Money by thewebcraft(m): 10:01pm On Apr 10, 2015
(Do You Know That You Can Make Millions Of
Naira Through Website/Blog?.,.....360jam.wapka.mobi ) Moderators.. All this childish post by fake web designer's has to stop.
Re: Create A Site Like Nairaland.com, , Facebook.com |earn Money by micodon(m): 8:06am On Apr 11, 2015
thewebcraft:
(Do You Know That You Can Make Millions Of
Naira Through Website/Blog?.,.....360jam.wapka.mobi ) Moderators.. All this childish post by fake web designer's has to stop.

e dey pain me bad bad. someone will just learn how to use wordpress alone and start making noise

1 Like

Re: Create A Site Like Nairaland.com, , Facebook.com |earn Money by itzLanreY: 4:18pm On Sep 01, 2015
micodon:

e dey pain me bad bad. someone will just learn how to use wordpress alone and start making noise
i tire o..
Re: Create A Site Like Nairaland.com, , Facebook.com |earn Money by kapersky(m): 10:21pm On Aug 14, 2016
Hey, quys i jst updated my playlist on HOW TO CREATE A MUSIC WEBSITE LIKE TOOXCLUSIVE. Go check it out. Dont 4get to like, share nd subscribe.
http://youtube.com/c/multimegaitschool
Re: Create A Site Like Nairaland.com, , Facebook.com |earn Money by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 23, 2019
How Do You Quit Facebooking?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98HOe7hS7Qo

(1) (Reply)

/ For Just #250/Month U Can Share Ur Blog Posts With My Over 150k Followers / Tech Tips: How To Get FREE Shutterstock Images [no Watermark]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.