Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Bauchi Warns Under-age Voters To Keep Off - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bauchi Warns Under-age Voters To Keep Off (13145 Views)

Eziachi: Northern Under Age Voters Vs Southern Vote Writers / Fashola, Akiolu Accredited, Urge Voters To Conduct Themselves Peacefully / INEC Accrediting Under Age Voters In The North - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bauchi Warns Under-age Voters To Keep Off by itsallah: 8:11pm On Apr 10, 2015
tell them
Re: Bauchi Warns Under-age Voters To Keep Off by stepo707: 8:11pm On Apr 10, 2015
Why should they be there in the first place....their leaders have instilled do or die in them already

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Warns Under-age Voters To Keep Off by eagleeye2: 8:12pm On Apr 10, 2015
I Love My Country......... where else will this kind of FAIR PLAY happen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Warns Under-age Voters To Keep Off by Baddestguyp(m): 8:12pm On Apr 10, 2015
But these same kids voted for Buhari in presidential election

5 Likes

Re: Bauchi Warns Under-age Voters To Keep Off by talktofemi: 8:22pm On Apr 10, 2015
If PDP do win any state in the North it will simply reinforce the believe that the PDP members in the North works against Jonathan, their supposed common enemy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Warns Under-age Voters To Keep Off by prospr: 8:32pm On Apr 10, 2015
Now that the presidential election is over abi? Madt men

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi Warns Under-age Voters To Keep Off by darlenese(f): 8:38pm On Apr 10, 2015
Hahahahaha
Please allow them to vote jor! Same people than voted for Buhari are automatically not needed anymore undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Warns Under-age Voters To Keep Off by kodded(m): 8:43pm On Apr 10, 2015
Samunique:
U took it out of my mouth.

The underage voting is now a taboo after GEJ has been voted out and the power returned to the north?
my dear I think this is a sign that the tools they used for GEJ downfall is the same toolz that will turn their back against them and bring them down also

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi Warns Under-age Voters To Keep Off by lilmagambo(f): 8:44pm On Apr 10, 2015
Lagos state na jimi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Warns Under-age Voters To Keep Off by mytime24(f): 8:49pm On Apr 10, 2015
Politrick undecided

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Warns Under-age Voters To Keep Off by buchichukwu69: 8:49pm On Apr 10, 2015
Change is here!
Re: Bauchi Warns Under-age Voters To Keep Off by buchichukwu69: 8:51pm On Apr 10, 2015
lilmagambo:
Lagos state na jimi

Na lie o. Ambode for everybody!
Re: Bauchi Warns Under-age Voters To Keep Off by Nafikowa: 8:51pm On Apr 10, 2015
Rahmatuparker:
So was there really underage voting?

On the contrary, there was voting underaged. Shegiya
Re: Bauchi Warns Under-age Voters To Keep Off by emmasege: 8:51pm On Apr 10, 2015
And I hope that fool of a Governor- amaechi dey hear this. The bastard was shouting all over as if there were credible elections in bauchi, kano, katsina, jigawa etc. I really wish that Niger delta would teach that deviant the lesson of his life.

4 Likes

Re: Bauchi Warns Under-age Voters To Keep Off by Agwoden(m): 8:54pm On Apr 10, 2015
They were registered to vote for Buhari so they are done with their job lols. I laff for the fake wazobia.

3 Likes

Re: Bauchi Warns Under-age Voters To Keep Off by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 10, 2015
But during the presidential elections suckling kids were made to vote, even under duress. Why attempt now to inhibit the modus operandi.

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi Warns Under-age Voters To Keep Off by chi4ik4(m): 9:05pm On Apr 10, 2015
so this abokis can now fight under age voters because the fight is in between them now. anyway that one concerns u guys.

3 Likes

Re: Bauchi Warns Under-age Voters To Keep Off by Takim107(f): 9:09pm On Apr 10, 2015
Why didn't they reject their votes in the last presidential election. Who registered them in the first place? Bunch of liars my God isn't asleep. .GEJ just wanted a free and fare election because nobody takes power from someone that's sitting on it without a fight, GEJ didn't put up a fight for our sake for peace sake...u all will perish for everything here is all vanity upon vanity.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Warns Under-age Voters To Keep Off by scachy(m): 9:19pm On Apr 10, 2015
kodded:
But they allowed them to vote for buhari abi ? undecided
Nonsens

Don't mind the bunch of idiots

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Warns Under-age Voters To Keep Off by Obynolee(f): 9:24pm On Apr 10, 2015
kodded:
Nonsens

Mission accomplished
Re: Bauchi Warns Under-age Voters To Keep Off by babajero(m): 9:31pm On Apr 10, 2015
So underage voted for buhari but still some gullible people are saying that he is not corrupt, here this from me, buhari is corruption personified, right from his time in military till now.

5 Likes

Re: Bauchi Warns Under-age Voters To Keep Off by bastian5050(m): 9:43pm On Apr 10, 2015
After the presidential election, underage services have been thrown away. nawa oh.jona see how them play you. deris God.

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Warns Under-age Voters To Keep Off by bastian5050(m): 9:46pm On Apr 10, 2015
I wish the south south will have as much unity and cooperation as the north. lets see who will vote for who in this country. rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi Warns Under-age Voters To Keep Off by BrokenTV: 9:47pm On Apr 10, 2015
They know themself within and they know the kind of game they played against Jonathan. Since they know their self they know that it will backfire if they use the same tactics against themself.

4 Likes

Re: Bauchi Warns Under-age Voters To Keep Off by mightyokwy(m): 9:51pm On Apr 10, 2015
I weep cry for my dear country. The conspiracy against Gej must come back to hunt them all. Those kids shld vote bcs they are registered voters. shocked shocked.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Warns Under-age Voters To Keep Off by Godwin10123: 9:57pm On Apr 10, 2015
Una don talk all the things wey dey my mind, so I go just close mouth cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Bauchi Warns Under-age Voters To Keep Off by gratiaeo(m): 10:00pm On Apr 10, 2015
The same underage was used to gang up against GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi Warns Under-age Voters To Keep Off by ngoziama: 10:05pm On Apr 10, 2015
domopps:

www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/04/10/bauchi-warns-under-age-voters-to-keep-off/

I wonder why Obama quickly gave jega an award of excellence to deceive the entire world.i wonder why obama chose to associate himself with an election that had over fifty percent under aged voters yet jega directed that they had be allowed to vote.history must surely judge jega .it may not
be now but very soon. I wonder why they are crying foul now afterall they used it against GEJ.
Nigerians will not only see Change but BALANCE

6 Likes

Re: Bauchi Warns Under-age Voters To Keep Off by M4gunners: 10:21pm On Apr 10, 2015
kodded:
Nonsens
Jega is a silent and a bad Leader.

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi Warns Under-age Voters To Keep Off by Yasher: 10:36pm On Apr 10, 2015
After registering them to boost the voting numbers in the North, now you want them not to vote Tor you no fit. Dem must vote the same way they voted 2weeks ago

Kai ma haka. In da dadi

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Heineken Lokpobiri Visits Farmlands In Bayelsa (photos) / Flash: Testimonies pour into PTAD Twitter page From Pensioners And Their kids / NBA Election: Ize-Iyamu Congratulates Olumide Akpata

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.