Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

The Potential Bad Eggs That Might Give APC Problems Later - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Potential Bad Eggs That Might Give APC Problems Later (601 Views)

PDP To Give APC A Crash - Course On Governance / We Would Give APC A Tough Opposition / The Potential Bad Eggs That Might Give APC Problems Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Potential Bad Eggs That Might Give APC Problems Later by bangalee1(m): 9:19pm On Apr 10, 2015
With the rate at which politicians are decamping from PDP and other parties to APC in order not to suffer set back as opposition members I see APC prone to all sort of problems very soon. The wrong sets of politicians moved into the party since the issue of the New PDP ( 5 governors ) started the following people might give APC bad names later.

1. Bukola Saraki

2. Shettima (borno)

3. Olusola Oke

4. Ayiri Emami

5. Alli Olanusi

6. Chris Ngige

The PDP spirit is still in most of them that decamped. Let's wait and see.
Re: The Potential Bad Eggs That Might Give APC Problems Later by kkkingx(m): 10:00pm On Apr 10, 2015
1$ to 1#, the IFs in our President-Elect tenure, governing party indeed. Ayiri Emami the flyover tablet.

(1) (Reply)

Please, Complete D Puzzle / Jimi Agbaje Gives Up On Politics'i’m Not Running Again,i Have Failed Twice / We Won't Apologise, Foreigners Are Not Welcome -south Africa King Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.