Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,548 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Birth Of Regional Politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Birth Of Regional Politics (350 Views)

Ndigbo Must Focus On Local And Regional Politics - Soludo / Age And Place Of Birth Of Ministerial Nominees / Boko Haram: Hqs Of Regional Force Against Boko Haram To Cost $30mn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Birth Of Regional Politics by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 10, 2015
For years when asked the problem of Nigeria I have always said disunity to the amazement of many people, today its showing clearer than ever. Nigeria has become a nation of divided people and this doesn't look good for the future. Hatred is the air, ibos and yourbas are heating the scene while hausas and Niger deltans are not shaking hands anytime soon. APC states made life unbearable for president Jonathan and I know the PDP states will make it unbearable for the president elect buhari. I voted for the PDP but respected the will of the people , am been optimistic for the change to come to this nation I love so much but in reality I don't see it happening unless we become one. Whatever the outcome of tomorrow's election might be, we should bear in mind that divided we fall.God bless Nigeria
Re: Birth Of Regional Politics by temitemi1(m): 9:40pm On Apr 10, 2015
I love my igbo brothers ooooo...
Re: Birth Of Regional Politics by temitemi1(m): 9:42pm On Apr 10, 2015
I love my igbo brothers ooooo... Abeg no hate me ooooooo grin grin grin. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

(1) (Reply)

Clearing Agent At Tincan/apapa Port 08023996584/08056900161 / The Ranting Of Political slowpoke / Guess Who Will Win The Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.