Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

The Fear Of Lagos Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fear Of Lagos Election (362 Views)

The Fear Of Buhari Whips Nigeria Into Shape, &Africa Just Might Be Carried Along / Tribunal: Agbaje To Inspect Lagos Election Material / Breaking News: APC Rigging Lagos Election Live - Election Results Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Fear Of Lagos Election by adeARRA: 11:54pm On Apr 10, 2015
I just pray the governorship election goes well in Lagos, I don't want a situation whereby.. I ask "Where is Chukuma my friend Selling at Oshodi "? He is in the Lagoon,Haa "My Girl friend Cynthia " ? She is in the Lagoon with her family..Haa Haa.."what of Okonta our Neighbour Who owns Pharmacy Shop at Idumota" ?...He is in the Lagoon..Gbese..."Why is Alaba and Lagos Island so deflated"? most of the market sellers are in the Lagoon..LOBATAN ooo #Votenotfight #1man1vote.... Election no be war oo my brother and my sister thoes politicians you're supporting with do or die campaign have their families abroad and most of them will not Vote, Vote not because of selfish absorption and affection or Religious and Ethnic Diffrences..Vote for the right candidate who will dole out to us the Change and Continuity of. Good and satsifactoy governance we need. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Lagosians Decides / Where Is Bode George? Is He No Longer Going To Exile? / Agbaje For Lagos State Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.