Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,970 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Transparency Government, No Stealing - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Transparency Government, No Stealing - Buhari (872 Views)

Magu's Rejection An Attemt To Undermine Anti-corruption War - Transparency Int'l / See The Handwork Of Our Government "No Selling Of Fuel Inside Gallon"(pics) / Fuel Subsidy Scam, Government No Longer Pay Subsidy On Fuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transparency Government, No Stealing - Buhari by joannabisola: 3:50am On Apr 11, 2015
You steal you rot in jail...

President-choose Muhammadu Buhari has pledged to make prudent utilization of the country's resources, proclaiming that he will neither steal nor permit any politician to steal the nation's assets.

Click to read more about is statement in Yola>>>>
http://hiplanetv..com/2015/04/transparency-government-no-stealing.html

Re: Transparency Government, No Stealing - Buhari by temitemi1(m): 3:53am On Apr 11, 2015
Are u telling me sey tinubu no go steal
Re: Transparency Government, No Stealing - Buhari by joannabisola: 3:57am On Apr 11, 2015
Buhari is discipline man i think
temitemi1:
Re: Transparency Government, No Stealing - Buhari by khalleb(m): 4:05am On Apr 11, 2015
BUHARI to Tinubu and Co.
in GO AND SIN NO MORE
if Not you will rut in JAIL
Re: Transparency Government, No Stealing - Buhari by menix(m): 4:05am On Apr 11, 2015
Even in America politicians thief by magomago e com b ysterday nigeria...

Sure NNPC top shots will be taken to Okija to take an oath of not stealing too..
Re: Transparency Government, No Stealing - Buhari by Nobody: 4:15am On Apr 11, 2015
stealing is not corruption shocked shocked
Re: Transparency Government, No Stealing - Buhari by ovaRAYted(m): 4:19am On Apr 11, 2015
ok
Re: Transparency Government, No Stealing - Buhari by Happy771: 4:50am On Apr 11, 2015
stop talking and start working
Re: Transparency Government, No Stealing - Buhari by Pavore9: 4:52am On Apr 11, 2015
Observing the change promised.
Re: Transparency Government, No Stealing - Buhari by Cool637: 4:52am On Apr 11, 2015
i dey laugh
Re: Transparency Government, No Stealing - Buhari by PassingShot(m): 4:53am On Apr 11, 2015
temitemi1:

Has Tinubu stolen any government money before or you just base your assertion on propaganda?

Learn to seperate shrewd business activities from stealing government money. The same Tinubu was investigated and tried by ICPC and was discharged and acquitted of all allegations.

Besides, he has been out of elective position since 2007. If he's so corrupt as you guys want us to believe, why has GEJ/PDP failed to bring him to justice?
Re: Transparency Government, No Stealing - Buhari by BlackTechnology: 4:57am On Apr 11, 2015
PassingShot:

Has Tinubu stolen any government money before or you just base your assertion on propaganda?

Learn to seperate shrewd business activities from stealing government money. The same Tinubu was investigated and tried by ICPC and was discharged and acquitted of all allegations.

Besides, he has been out of elective position since 2007. If he's so corrupt as you guys want us to believe, why has GEJ/PDP failed to bring him to justice?

This one needs deliverance

When is Buhari probing Tinubu and OBJ grin
Re: Transparency Government, No Stealing - Buhari by Ezedon(m): 5:22am On Apr 11, 2015
Story for the gods
Re: Transparency Government, No Stealing - Buhari by PassingShot(m): 5:33am On Apr 11, 2015
BlackTechnology:

I need deliverance

When is Buhari probing Tinubu and OBJ grin

The problem is that you've not still stated what the offense of Tinubu and OBJ is.
Re: Transparency Government, No Stealing - Buhari by Ewizard(m): 5:33am On Apr 11, 2015
grin
Re: Transparency Government, No Stealing - Buhari by kliq(m): 5:38am On Apr 11, 2015
Transparency Govt in Lagos too

JK is OK
Re: Transparency Government, No Stealing - Buhari by Nobody: 6:29am On Apr 11, 2015
Buhari stop deceiving urself
Re: Transparency Government, No Stealing - Buhari by Burger01(m): 7:09am On Apr 11, 2015
temitemi1:
Why can't we just wait and see things unfold? Just too early to jump the gun on thinking Tinubu will steal. You this guy self, he nor dey tire you?smiley
Re: Transparency Government, No Stealing - Buhari by zizolaurel: 12:06pm On Apr 11, 2015
We all know this man is a discipline man and he would put that in his government..
Re: Transparency Government, No Stealing - Buhari by zizolaurel: 12:07pm On Apr 11, 2015
Change in Nigeria now
menix:
Even in America politicians thief by magomago e com b ysterday nigeria...

Sure NNPC top shots will be taken to Okija to take an oath of not stealing too..

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Gives South Africa 24 Hours To End Xenophobic Attacks / THROWBACK: Photo Of Abacha, Tinubu And Abiola Taking A Walk / Remi Tinubu New Clothes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.