Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,261 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Nairalanders, Beware Of Fraudsters Posting Advertorials On Nairaland Forum Pages - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nairalanders, Beware Of Fraudsters Posting Advertorials On Nairaland Forum Pages (813 Views)

2 Female Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested For Duping 7 Oyinbo Men Out Of £100K / 4 Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested In Canada (Photo) / BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS: How You May Lose Of All The Money In Your Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders, Beware Of Fraudsters Posting Advertorials On Nairaland Forum Pages by davidebamidele: 6:55am On Apr 11, 2015
I recently clicked on a topic here on Nairaland forum, I beheld an advert at the top of the forum page belonging to a certain payquic.com. I clicked on the advert box and followed through the sequence of events that finally culminated in me paying for airtime via my debit card (interswitch/visa). Ever since I made this payments, I'm yet to receive any airtime on my numbers and the account I created on the payquic.com wasn't credited either. Efforts to get across to this payquic.com has been to no avail as their phone number has been permanently switched off. Mails to their support@payquic.com hasn't been responded too. Moderators of this forum should kindly note this fraudulent coy's posting such adverts with the intent of harming innocent Nairalanders!

Re: Nairalanders, Beware Of Fraudsters Posting Advertorials On Nairaland Forum Pages by bunmioguns(m): 7:08am On Apr 11, 2015
Nawa o

Message seun
Re: Nairalanders, Beware Of Fraudsters Posting Advertorials On Nairaland Forum Pages by halfcurrent(m): 7:45am On Apr 11, 2015
I have said it on this forum several times...any post claiming to sell unlimited airtime or gigabytes is a scam. Pls people should avoid falling for very cheap tricks by fraudsters
Re: Nairalanders, Beware Of Fraudsters Posting Advertorials On Nairaland Forum Pages by 247notire(m): 1:24pm On Apr 11, 2015
Only peeps that ain't street smart would click on any such links. Sorry op but u jonse sha.
Re: Nairalanders, Beware Of Fraudsters Posting Advertorials On Nairaland Forum Pages by Vinshu(f): 2:50pm On Apr 13, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Forgive Me Nigeria, I Am About To Be Executed In Indonesia... A Must Read!!! / READ The Pathetic Story Of How Nigerians Are Forced Into Slavery, Prostitution I / Photo: Kidnappers Den Uncovered In Ogun State, Kidnappers Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.