Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,816 members, 7,831,655 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

#lagosians_decides - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #lagosians_decides (514 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#lagosians_decides by Olatuneday(m): 6:57am On Apr 11, 2015
#LAGOSIAN_DECIDES

The long awaited April 11 is today and before this day, lot of events have taken place and lots of lives lost either by campaign exercise or argument. The comment made by the Oba of Lagos also contributed to the hiccups in the state and some other Power for Power commentary. On the day of electing a representatives, the people have their choices already and no amount of campaign or (egunje) will change a solid mind.

Fellow Nigerians, "Peace will never come unless we invite it" let us VOTE and not FIGHT, let us uphold the calm ambience that existed before this year and make our tomorrow a better solace.

MY VIEW: Lagosians, cast your vote and defend it, vote your choice and do not be sentimental. The Lagos that we all came to make our living, let our children also be able to come to make their own success story herein Lagos.

"CHANGE IS NOT BY MOUTH BUT, BY THE BEHAVIOUR OF THE INDIVIDUAL AND THE AMOUNT OF TOLERANCE HE EXERCISES"

EKO O NI BAJE OOO!!!
Re: #lagosians_decides by simplymade(m): 7:01am On Apr 11, 2015
AMBO i know
Re: #lagosians_decides by Freelancer00(m): 7:02am On Apr 11, 2015
Ambo nI oo
Re: #lagosians_decides by MalcoImX: 7:08am On Apr 11, 2015
I am not in Lagos, but I've told my girlfriend who's in Lagos to go out and vote Ambo. The same strategy PDP used that hasn't worked against Buhari is what they're doing in Lagos against Ambo, but they'll fail. Anything apart from Ambo is a recipe for chaos as the indigenes of Lagos will feel their land is being taken from them by outsiders.

1 Like

Re: #lagosians_decides by Acekidc4(m): 7:10am On Apr 11, 2015
Waiting
Re: #lagosians_decides by missangela: 7:50am On Apr 11, 2015
MalcoImX:
I am not in Lagos, but I've told my girlfriend who's in Lagos to go out and vote Ambo. The same strategy PDP used that hasn't worked against Buhari is what they're doing in Lagos against Ambo, but they'll fail. Anything apart from Ambo is a recipe for chaos as the indigenes of Lagos will feel their land is being taken from them by outsiders.

Apc slave!,Jimi Agbaje is more lagosian than Ambode from ondo state
Re: #lagosians_decides by MalcoImX: 7:58am On Apr 11, 2015
missangela:

He was mistaken as an Igbo man and dumped under the Onitsha bridge. That was why the Igbo's felt he was treated unfairly by Fashola, hence their support for him. Igbo people sabi cry where it is uncalled for. Did Fashola not deport Hausa people too?
Re: #lagosians_decides by shewenzy: 8:07am On Apr 11, 2015
Shoro niyen Ans: Oya mi lenu o!!!!

Abeg drop all this cheap chats and let's vote for Akinwunmi Ambode(APC) jhor.

#Ambode2015
#lagosDecides
Ambode is ready!!!!!!
Re: #lagosians_decides by HarunaLukman: 8:54am On Apr 11, 2015
Time for all the cheap propaganda has ended, it's time to speak with our thumbs...... AMBODE FOR GOVERNOR
Re: #lagosians_decides by onyenkuzii: 9:53am On Apr 11, 2015
missangela:

Pls, so Agbaje that is campaigning against indigenes is now "more lagosian"

(1) (Reply)

Commissioner’s House, INEC RAC Centre , Police Vehicle Burnt In Rivers / Photo:: Ice Prince Congratulate Ambode / Buhari May Scrap Ministers Of State- Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.