Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,555 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Ballot Papers Stolen by APC In Ogudu Kosofe LGA - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ballot Papers Stolen by APC In Ogudu Kosofe LGA (24288 Views)

Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) / Youths Burn Lawman Duruji's Car As He Was Caught With Ballot Papers In Imo / Thumb Printed Ballot Papers Allegedly Intercepted In Niger State (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ballot Papers Stolen by APC In Ogudu Kosofe LGA by Burger01(m): 8:24am On Apr 11, 2015
kilmix:
this is lugubrious.

Please where is Ogudu in Nigeria?
Ogudu is just around gbagada berger side before you link the 3rd Mainland Bridge.
Re: Ballot Papers Stolen by APC In Ogudu Kosofe LGA by ordovicianonly(f): 8:25am On Apr 11, 2015
THIS STORY IS FABRICATED COS AM ALSO IN OGUDU (KOSOFE LOCAL GOVT) AND INEC ARE YET TO ARRIVE. SO WHERE WAS THE 5 BALLOT BOXES SNATCHED WHEN VOTING HAVE NOT STARTED AT ALL?LIESSSSSSSS JUST TO CAUSE CONFUSIONS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ballot Papers Stolen by APC In Ogudu Kosofe LGA by Icekyng: 8:25am On Apr 11, 2015
crazygod:

Source ko sauce ni. U see pictures u're still asking for source. Tell tifnubu his time is up.
U are irrelevant to answer

Abeg my pple let's move Forward
Re: Ballot Papers Stolen by APC In Ogudu Kosofe LGA by fireforfire: 8:26am On Apr 11, 2015
Sweetcollins:
Where be ogudu pls

its somwhere in North carolina, USA

2 Likes

Re: Ballot Papers Stolen by APC In Ogudu Kosofe LGA by Burger01(m): 8:27am On Apr 11, 2015
domack99:
Why the conclusion that its APC, and these is already on FP. But election is yet to start and how come they know that five packs were stolen
Just what I was thinking. How did they know five packs were stolen and missing when election proper hasn't commenced. You can see tactics and scheming all in the disguise of election cheats and confusions. PDP self, nna wa o.

1 Like

Re: Ballot Papers Stolen by APC In Ogudu Kosofe LGA by lovat(m): 8:27am On Apr 11, 2015
Pavore9:
Ogudu, my childhood zone..........8 never nack, drama don start! From the pictures, l guess that is the ori-oke side, while those living in the G.R.A side of Ogudu are chilling in their mansions watching DSTV!
the LG is opposite a police station and I'm not suprised with this develeopment, bayo Osinowo aka Pepper has been distributing money to people every wednesday, Moyosore Ogunlewe is a gentleman that told people that he is not ready to give any body money.
Re: Ballot Papers Stolen by APC In Ogudu Kosofe LGA by Johnnyessence(m): 8:28am On Apr 11, 2015
pls and pls who told u it's APC that snatch d ballot paper away pls and pls enough of black mailing APC here .
Re: Ballot Papers Stolen by APC In Ogudu Kosofe LGA by vinkod007: 8:28am On Apr 11, 2015
following strongly........Agbaje we know

1 Like

Re: Ballot Papers Stolen by APC In Ogudu Kosofe LGA by icon02(m): 8:31am On Apr 11, 2015
Moyo ogunlewe on point in ogudu there,operation change the changer.
Re: Ballot Papers Stolen by APC In Ogudu Kosofe LGA by yewawa: 8:31am On Apr 11, 2015
proper iinvestigation shloud be conducted before conclusion pls.........Anyway......APC all the way....think k do not put LAGOS in the opposition again,now that God has done it...Peace
Re: Ballot Papers Stolen by APC In Ogudu Kosofe LGA by David0(m): 8:32am On Apr 11, 2015
I wonder y seun wud allow some moderators abuse their right. How can u move dis kind of info wt no source, video or picture evidence to front page.
NL becoming a funny land.
Re: Ballot Papers Stolen by APC In Ogudu Kosofe LGA by Pavore9: 8:32am On Apr 11, 2015
lovat:
the LG is opposite a police station and I'm not suprised with this develeopment, bayo Osinowo aka Pepper has been distributing money to people every wednesday, Moyosore Ogunlewe is a gentleman that told people that he is not ready to give any body money.
That LG secretariat (Council) is where my birth was registered. grin
Re: Ballot Papers Stolen by APC In Ogudu Kosofe LGA by kilmix: 8:34am On Apr 11, 2015
Burger01:

Ogudu is just around gbagada berger side before you link the 3rd Mainland Bridge.

Thanks a lot bro.

1 Like

Re: Ballot Papers Stolen by APC In Ogudu Kosofe LGA by samsonbazy(m): 8:36am On Apr 11, 2015
Lagos na ur baba land dat u dey say no way for APC in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Ballot Papers Stolen by APC In Ogudu Kosofe LGA by Teeboy22(m): 8:36am On Apr 11, 2015
Myself2:
[size=24pt]Thiefnnubu and APCheat are so scared of the effect of the backlash of the loose-mouthed monarch's goof that they've activated desperation mode to rig Ambode into office like they rigged Buhari in[/size]

u better shut up ur mouth there...

1 Like

Re: Ballot Papers Stolen by APC In Ogudu Kosofe LGA by Texcoco(m): 8:37am On Apr 11, 2015
arsetalks:
Coward had to change is username.
Coward trying hard to get noticed....
Re: Ballot Papers Stolen by APC In Ogudu Kosofe LGA by searay(m): 8:38am On Apr 11, 2015
Zico5:
We re in problem in lagos, how could non indigenes divide us along political lines. Yoruba need to hold their head high and fight for what belong to them. If these parasites re allowed to have their say by voting for PDP, the devastating effect will be unbearable.
Are they non Nigerians?

2 Likes

Re: Ballot Papers Stolen by APC In Ogudu Kosofe LGA by Frankdamaxx(m): 8:39am On Apr 11, 2015
Just confirmed this from my sister who is a corper there. This is true.

1 Like

Re: Ballot Papers Stolen by APC In Ogudu Kosofe LGA by tomakint: 8:40am On Apr 11, 2015
Zico5:
We re in problem in lagos, how could non indigenes divide us along political lines. Yoruba need to hold their head high and fight for what belong to them. If these parasites re allowed to have their say by voting for PDP, the devastating effect will be unbearable.
You are missing the big point here that many Lagosians (especially the Yorubas) are fed up with Tinubu's high-handedness in Lagos affairs and today liberation has come the way of Lagosians.

1 Like

Re: Ballot Papers Stolen by APC In Ogudu Kosofe LGA by muh4lyf(m): 8:40am On Apr 11, 2015
Omexonomy:
That was how gej was defeated by APC
In your widest dream...
Re: Ballot Papers Stolen by APC In Ogudu Kosofe LGA by Jowonloju(m): 8:40am On Apr 11, 2015
bonechamberlain:
dem Don start... the true breakup of Nigeria might happen after this governorship election if care is not taken because I see the new ruling party trying their best to rig everywhere riggable especially in the south. and also the PDP trying to retain power in their states at all cost. remember none of these governors would act the Jonathan way. its going to be an eye for an eye. .. before I forget buhari should make sure he dines with the u.s and British govt with a very long spoon.. those guys don't have any good intentions for this country.
You better wake up and face reality, stop imagining a way out of GEJ defeat. Nigeria is here to stay.
Re: Ballot Papers Stolen by APC In Ogudu Kosofe LGA by Gondonu: 8:40am On Apr 11, 2015
desireoge:
Information getting to me is that APC wants to cause chaos so that Elections will be shifted tomorrow, This is because most non indigenes that will vote PDP are Christians. Pls let's maintain peace.. vote d candidate of ur choice
Well if truly that is their plan,then they should know they in for a shocker.APC-SMH!
Re: Ballot Papers Stolen by APC In Ogudu Kosofe LGA by Emdee590(m): 8:40am On Apr 11, 2015
Texcoco:
APC wants to rig this....

Eheen ! Oh na Apc own u see ? Pdp wey dae rig tay tay nko ? What is good for d geese is good for d gander abi how dae d even talkam sef ?
Re: Ballot Papers Stolen by APC In Ogudu Kosofe LGA by Burger01(m): 8:40am On Apr 11, 2015
Richdipo:

Oga OP,wat you are doing is very wrong,no source and u are posting a news like dis in a time like dis,nd seun its better u desist from been partisan,watch the news u put on the front page
They title of the thread was not even 'alleged' rather posted as confirmed news. Smh.
Re: Ballot Papers Stolen by APC In Ogudu Kosofe LGA by Jowonloju(m): 8:42am On Apr 11, 2015
David0:
I wonder y seun wud allow some moderators abuse their right. How can u move dis kind of info wt no source, video or picture evidence to front page.
NL becoming a funny land.
Social media needs some regulation.

1 Like

Re: Ballot Papers Stolen by APC In Ogudu Kosofe LGA by missangela: 8:43am On Apr 11, 2015
searay:
Are they non Nigerians?
JIMI AGBAJE IS A YORUBA MAN!
Re: Ballot Papers Stolen by APC In Ogudu Kosofe LGA by deebrain(m): 8:43am On Apr 11, 2015
They should stop the unnecessary protest. Have they checked the lagoon?

angry

1 Like

Re: Ballot Papers Stolen by APC In Ogudu Kosofe LGA by crazygod(m): 8:43am On Apr 11, 2015
Icekyng:

U are irrelevant to answer

Abeg my pple let's move Forward

Just as I thought. They dictate what u post on online forums. U can't even reply. There's no difference between u and esau that sold his birthright for a pot of pottage.
Re: Ballot Papers Stolen by APC In Ogudu Kosofe LGA by upsonn(m): 8:43am On Apr 11, 2015
nonsense.... Just for the news to sell they resulted to blackmail...APC.

1 Like

Re: Ballot Papers Stolen by APC In Ogudu Kosofe LGA by caxim04(m): 8:49am On Apr 11, 2015
Enough of this indigene ,resident & religious card being played by PDP. PDP must go. A new opposition must emerge, opposition with issues based campaign and not all this bigotry from PDP. Am travelling three kilometer to vote for Ambode, wish me safe journey please.

We must ensure this trick doesn't work,PDp looking for sympathy vote by protesting am sure AIT is beaming that protest live now and its obvious nothing is missing Its pure propaganda.

angry

2 Likes

Re: Ballot Papers Stolen by APC In Ogudu Kosofe LGA by ChikezieU(m): 8:49am On Apr 11, 2015
Omexonomy:
That was how gej was defeated by APC
just yesterday APC was question Gejs stand on cridible election while skiming for riging if u recall during the presidential election some of the APC agents were caught with top printed ballot papers but for peace to reign he conceded defeat, and here they r again, they will fail this time
Re: Ballot Papers Stolen by APC In Ogudu Kosofe LGA by Myself2(m): 8:52am On Apr 11, 2015
Teeboy22:

u better shut up ur mouth there...

Hey boy,I'm not your father that you usually talk to in that way,,,,better behave yourself else your mum will suffer in my bed tonight.You bloody used menses pad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Babatunde Gbadamosi Asks Obidients To Defend Themselves / "We must unite & defend Nigeria": Okupe urges Support For Tinubu on Niger crisis / Only True Federalism Can Resolve Nigeria’s Problems – Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.