Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,757 members, 7,851,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:48 PM

It Was My Sister Who Fought Over 300 Change And Not Me - Bimbo Akintola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It Was My Sister Who Fought Over 300 Change And Not Me - Bimbo Akintola (827 Views)

Bimbo Akintola Celebrates Her 47th Birthday With New Photos / Bimbo Akintola: "I Can Become A Baby Mama Because Things Are Changing" / Makeup Free Bimbo Akintola And Her Cucumbers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Was My Sister Who Fought Over 300 Change And Not Me - Bimbo Akintola by jbdasilva(m): 7:32am On Apr 11, 2015
Over the week, news filtered in that Nollywood Actress Bimbo Akintola was involved in a fight with a shop attendant at the Palms, Lagos over 300 Change, well It may be that actress, Bimbo Akintola, has a look alike sister as the actress is claiming that it was her sister who fought in the mall recently and not her.

The actress, in a phone conversation with Saturday Beats, while admitting there was a fight, claimed it was actually her sister that was involved in the fight and not her.

However, according to an eye witness, the wahala started when Bimbo bought something from a shop and the shop attendant didn’t have N300 balance to give to the actress.

Bimbo, Saturday Beats gathered, insisted she would collect her balance and went to the extent of telling the attendant that she would help her look for change.

“The attendant waited for a long time and didn’t see Bimbo. After some time, she saw Bimbo climbing up to the cinema and she went to meet her there and insisted the actress should give her the money. That was when the fight started,” the eye witness said.

But Bimbo said the incident is actually a case of mistaken identity as she wasn’t the one who was involved in the fight.

She said, “This thing happened about three weeks ago and nobody said anything about it. The lady attacked my sister and that is what happened. It did not happen to me but to my sister. She kept our change for over two hours and my sister demanded for the change. Although my sister later gave somebody the change anyway, it did not happen to me and my sister is not an actress.”

Once again, the actress denied being engaged despite the fact that some people claimed to have seen her wearing an engagement ring at an event recently.

“There is nothing like marriage on the cards for me anytime soon. People who claimed they saw me wearing an engagement ring at an event are just spreading rumours about me. Stop listening to rumours please. Ignore them,” she said.

http://www.talkwithdasilva.com/2015/04/it-was-my-sister-who-fought-over-300.html

Re: It Was My Sister Who Fought Over 300 Change And Not Me - Bimbo Akintola by Acekidc4(m): 7:33am On Apr 11, 2015
Your sister Need CHANGE in her Life
Re: It Was My Sister Who Fought Over 300 Change And Not Me - Bimbo Akintola by adorablepepple(f): 7:36am On Apr 11, 2015
undecidedWhich kain sister be that,you too be settling her well at home so she won't be fighting for 300 naira change
Re: It Was My Sister Who Fought Over 300 Change And Not Me - Bimbo Akintola by temitemi1(m): 7:43am On Apr 11, 2015
Why fighting over change when Buhari has Promised us plenty "change" grin grin grin. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

(1) (Reply)

MUST LOOK: What Harrysong Caused Himself In Public {PHOTO} / Samuel ETO Poses With World Tallest Man- See Photo / Kendall & Kylie Jenner Rock Same Striped Swimsuit As They Enjoy By The Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.