Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Witches Pressing People At Night: Does It Exist Only In West Africa? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Witches Pressing People At Night: Does It Exist Only In West Africa? (5369 Views)

Types Of People At Cross Over Night / "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs / Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Witches Pressing People At Night: Does It Exist Only In West Africa? by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 11, 2015
THE reason why im asking this question is that i have heard people complaining about been pressed at night, where they are unable to move or say a word loudly instead they just keep calm and say the name of jesus quietly. and i read abt where a woman at night was caught using her buttocks to rob the wall of the apartment of her neibour thereby pressing her neibour's daughter in spirit. but what baffles me is i have ask a lot of white people and my aunts n uncles living abroad if it happens in USA or Europe n they said they hav never heard of such things. i Once visited south africa and all my years growing up i never heard or read in the news abt it happening in other parts of Africa and outside AFRICA but i hav heard it happens mostly in west Africa so this brings me to the question as to why does it happen only in west AFRICA? and is it true that it occurs only in west AFRICA? becaus to me it seems that witches only exist in west africa.
Re: Witches Pressing People At Night: Does It Exist Only In West Africa? by vandalZA(m): 8:15am On Apr 11, 2015
softapple:
THE reason why im asking this question is that i have heard people complaining about been pressed at night, where they are unable to move or say a word loudly instead they just keep calm and say the name of jesus quietly. and i read abt where a woman at night was caught using her buttocks to rob the wall of the apartment of her neibour thereby pressing her neibour's daughter in spirit. but what baffles me is i have ask a lot of white men(foreigners) if it happens in USA or Europe n they said they hav never heard of such things. i Once visited south africa and all my years growing up i never heard or read in the news abt it happening in other parts of Africa and outside AFRICA but i hav heard it happens mostly in west Africa so this brings me to the question as to why does it happen only in west AFRICA? and is it true that it occurs only in west AFRICA? becaus to me it seems that witches only exist in west africa.
witchcraft its all over the world......I'm south African and I have experienced all of those things in my village you should watch the series called ISIBAYA on DSTV MZANSI MAGIC they can turn a human in to a zombie

2 Likes

Re: Witches Pressing People At Night: Does It Exist Only In West Africa? by Idrismusty97(m): 8:17am On Apr 11, 2015
Lol... Oh Africans! cheesy It exists only in deluded minds!

2 Likes

Re: Witches Pressing People At Night: Does It Exist Only In West Africa? by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 11, 2015
cheesy

Amigo, we call that “being pressed by a witch whatever” Sleep paralysis. And it's never witch-ish in anyway.

In fact, it is almost common to everyone. And it happens everywhere around the globe. But not everyone will admit to being pressed by a witch. God! I'm choking. grin

5 Likes

Re: Witches Pressing People At Night: Does It Exist Only In West Africa? by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 11, 2015
Aprime:
cheesy

Amigo, we call that “being pressed by a witch whatever” Sleep paralysis. And it's never witch-ish in anyway.

In fact, it is almost common to everyone. And it happens everywhere around the globe. But not everyone will admit to being pressed by a witch. God! I'm choking. grin
bt iv neva heard of it in America
Re: Witches Pressing People At Night: Does It Exist Only In West Africa? by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 11, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Lol... Oh Africans! cheesy It exists only in deluded minds!
ure wrong
Re: Witches Pressing People At Night: Does It Exist Only In West Africa? by dat9jaguy(m): 8:48am On Apr 11, 2015
The difference between plantain chips and Ikpekere is packaging .
The difference between witch pressing you in your sleep and sleep paralysis is semantics
Re: Witches Pressing People At Night: Does It Exist Only In West Africa? by Uyi168: 8:50am On Apr 11, 2015
God dea!..devil dea!..witch dea!..
Re: Witches Pressing People At Night: Does It Exist Only In West Africa? by bewla(m): 9:19am On Apr 11, 2015
I hear am for them hand on till my alfa give me correct otumopo that when they live me b4 then my wife dose not believe on till it happen to her to but now no chance again
Re: Witches Pressing People At Night: Does It Exist Only In West Africa? by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 11, 2015
Some people in Philippines especially in villages, they do believe on this...they believe tat witches/ withcraft or sorcery does exist...and this event ur talking abt the witch is pressing them at nyt, yeaaahh a lot of ppol experienced tat that they said tat they had a bad dreams seeing a witch on their dreams tat almost killed them..
Re: Witches Pressing People At Night: Does It Exist Only In West Africa? by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 11, 2015
bewla:
I hear am for them hand on till my alfa give me correct otumopo that when they live me b4 then my wife dose not believe on till it happen to her to but now no chance again
hm u must hav been really scared
Re: Witches Pressing People At Night: Does It Exist Only In West Africa? by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 11, 2015
KashyBaby:
Some people in Philippines especially in villages, they do believe on this...they believe tat witches/ withcraft or sorcery does exist...and this event ur talking abt the witch is pressing them at nyt, yeaaahh a lot of ppol experienced tat that they said tat they had a bad dreams seeing a witch on their dreams tat almost killed them..
are u 4rm there?

1 Like

Re: Witches Pressing People At Night: Does It Exist Only In West Africa? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 11, 2015
softapple:
are u 4rm there?

Proud to be a Filipino smiley
Re: Witches Pressing People At Night: Does It Exist Only In West Africa? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 11, 2015
KashyBaby:

Proud to be a Filipino smiley
hm is it true dat there are a lot of rich women there dat are looking for young Nigerian guys like me to Bleep?
Re: Witches Pressing People At Night: Does It Exist Only In West Africa? by onetrack(m): 1:47pm On Apr 11, 2015
Sleep paralysis affects many people around the world, but westerners do not believe it is caused by witches, rather they say it is just a biological phenomenon, in which the motor nervous system remains switched off for a few seconds after the person has awakened out of REM sleep. No witchcraft, no demons.

1 Like

Re: Witches Pressing People At Night: Does It Exist Only In West Africa? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 11, 2015
softapple:
hm is it true dat there are a lot of rich women there dat are looking for young Nigerian guys like me to Bleep?

There r a lot of rich women in Philippines juz like Nigeria i reckon... But i dunno if they r into tat... grin
Re: Witches Pressing People At Night: Does It Exist Only In West Africa? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 11, 2015
KashyBaby:

There r a lot of rich women in Philippines juz like Nigeria i reckon... But i dunno if they r into tat... grin
are u rich?
Re: Witches Pressing People At Night: Does It Exist Only In West Africa? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 11, 2015
don't worry I will ask Benin branch to test your blood this night. loooooool
Re: Witches Pressing People At Night: Does It Exist Only In West Africa? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 11, 2015
KashyBaby:
you are not a Nigerian, or are u?
Re: Witches Pressing People At Night: Does It Exist Only In West Africa? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 11, 2015
shyna01:

you are not a Nigerian, or are u?

Nope... grin

1 Like

Re: Witches Pressing People At Night: Does It Exist Only In West Africa? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 11, 2015
KashyBaby:

Nope... grin
OK... a Filipino. u say u wan come Nigeria?
Re: Witches Pressing People At Night: Does It Exist Only In West Africa? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 11, 2015
shyna01:

OK... a Filipino. u say u wan come Nigeria?

I will...i will.... grin
Re: Witches Pressing People At Night: Does It Exist Only In West Africa? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
KashyBaby:

I will...i will.... grin
tell me when so dat i can recharge ur engine at night.
Re: Witches Pressing People At Night: Does It Exist Only In West Africa? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 11, 2015
softapple:
tell me when so dat i can recharge ur engine at night.

Ayayaaay!!!! I will gonna like tat! wink
Re: Witches Pressing People At Night: Does It Exist Only In West Africa? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 11, 2015
KashyBaby:

Ayayaaay!!!! I will gonna like tat! wink
yeah dats kul im gona make ur stay a sweet remembrance.
Re: Witches Pressing People At Night: Does It Exist Only In West Africa? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 11, 2015
KashyBaby:

I will...i will.... grin
do u need to be enlightened about language, cultures, amongst other things.... **winks**
Re: Witches Pressing People At Night: Does It Exist Only In West Africa? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 11, 2015
shyna01:

do u need to be enlightened about language, cultures, amongst other things.... **winks**

Hhmmmmm....as long it doesnt take Too Much of my time tat will juz end up in discussions...
Re: Witches Pressing People At Night: Does It Exist Only In West Africa? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 11, 2015
KashyBaby:

Hhmmmmm....as long it doesnt take Too Much of my time tat will juz end up in discussions...
you seemed like the discussion type of person to me... can I pm you?
Re: Witches Pressing People At Night: Does It Exist Only In West Africa? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 11, 2015
shyna01:

you seemed like the discussion type of person to me... can I pm you?

Hahahhaa..not at all...i dnt discuss much
Re: Witches Pressing People At Night: Does It Exist Only In West Africa? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 11, 2015
KashyBaby:

Hahahhaa..not at all...i dnt discuss much
hmmm... I guess we've just been chatting... Lol.
don't worry I'll bring it all out of u.
Re: Witches Pressing People At Night: Does It Exist Only In West Africa? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 11, 2015
shyna01:

hmmm... I guess we've just been chatting... Lol.
don't worry I'll bring it all out of u.
hey im only allowed to PM her
Re: Witches Pressing People At Night: Does It Exist Only In West Africa? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 11, 2015
softapple:
hey im only allowed to PM her

Bros hope u no be one of the witches op dey talk about?

(1) (2) (Reply)

To Athiests, What Are Your Reasons For Dumping Religious Faith To Athiesm / Funny Things We Christians Say Without Checking / Evolutionist Please Explain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.