Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,470 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak - Politics (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak (106765 Views)

You Eat Lagos’ Salt, Yet Speak Ill Of Lagos - Lasisi Olagunju / Photos Of Saraki's Supporters Carrying Placard Outside National Assembly / World Now Listens When Nigeria Speak Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 11, 2015
EroticAngelina, babes do we have ports in SEstates?
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by aralgreen: 12:18pm On Apr 11, 2015
pls pole where is dis hatred coming from 1love abeg

1 Like

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Zealoflife: 12:18pm On Apr 11, 2015
Do we even have a one Nigeria? If GEJ had this Oba's mentality,I'm certain he would have never conceded defeat rather he'd have used everything in his power to rig it just cause Buhari is from another tribe. I think it will be cool if we divide this country once and for all cause its obvious we don't see ourselves as one. They once disrupted this division with betrayal n weakness. Weak people....enu nikan lo nii.

1 Like

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by aralgreen: 12:19pm On Apr 11, 2015
pls people where is dis hatred coming from 1love abeg
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by geozone: 12:19pm On Apr 11, 2015
why not come out and say it like your Oba did. Hold a press conference instead of hiding behind social media prints. Poopy statements like these holds no future for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by mirakuru(m): 12:19pm On Apr 11, 2015
linusbnn:

Lagos is no man's land, talk about ONDO,EKITI,OSUN etc and I will hear you..Go to Onisha,Aba,Enugu and will find other tribes doing well and living freely
Ode no Man's land. And we have obas and baales everywhere who are yoruba..even the ones that control the ladipo spare part market in mushin, electronics market in ikeja computer village and yet u said its no man's land...big head with minute brain
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by dapsyd1(m): 12:19pm On Apr 11, 2015
EroticAngelina:
RUBBISH!!!!! arrant nonsense!!!! angry
These Yoruba ppl are so selfish and pompous!

If not that Lagos was once the capital of Nigeria, It would have been a local minor state like every other state in this country!!
This discrimination towards Igbo people by yorubas is getting out of hand!
for starters, why on earth should that useless oba threaten igbos in Lagos?? Are we not free to vote whoever we want?? That oba and his supporters are sent to destroy the peace of this country!

What I really wanna understand is what exactly did Igbo ppl do to this man
This inhumane discrimination has been going on for a long time! As long as u are a citizen of Nigeria, u have every right to settle down wherever u want in Nigeria.

we don't discriminate against any tribe in igboland, so why should they? In case they didn't know, igbos also took part in developing Lagos. Igbos are the most hardworking ppl in Nigeria(and I'm not saying that bkus I'm Igbo, its the fvcking truth. just like everybody knows Yorubas like education and parties)

for Pete's sake, we are the same ppl, human beings. just like someone said, tribes are just created to give power, it doesn't differentiate u from others.

#peace! angry

may dog eat your mouth for calling our oba, useless oba. anofia, ewu
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Blitz888(m): 12:19pm On Apr 11, 2015
Poorly done laundry job...
Like moronic Oba like subjects..

I call this trying to save face especially when caught dead in your track!

1 Like

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by aikhimself: 12:20pm On Apr 11, 2015
As far as Nigeria is concerned, Lagos is no man's land.

I say it again, Lagos is no man's land and you can't do anything about it other than on paper.

If you as a Yoruba man wants to "emigrate" to Onitsha and invest, work hard, build houses and populate it with your family, you are equally free to lay claim to it as your City. But you can't do it because you are lazy.

How can you travel to Onitsha and Develop it when the Igbos came all the way from that side and develop Lagos at your backyard? .

Lazy people likes to talk and twist events while the strong and hard work is down to business.

Your big mouth and rhetoric only ends in paper and the threat of the Oba is a sign of attention seeking desperate old man bored by his throne.

This piece doesn't worth paying attention but to rebuke those who call good evil and evil good , it is time to let you know these nonsense and misguided grammar is a mere noise making.

2 Likes

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by XBLadez: 12:20pm On Apr 11, 2015
Crueldeed:
I will suffer to the end of my life
I will work for others but live in poverty
My family members shall all perish in pain
May Sango collaborate with Amadioha and destroy everything about me. Amen!
All my family will die of a ghastly accident.
I shall bury all my family before month end.
If I beg God to take my life, may the prayers not get to the ceiling.
My sister will be my source of sorrow, and I will use my own hand to wipe them off the surface of earth.
May my generations perish and not witness anything good forever
So shall it be!!! AMEEEEEEEN!!!
Na u go tire grin
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 11, 2015
XBLadez:

People are different, bro. Some Igbos, like myself, were born here in Lagos; others were brought here. So u can't expect all of us to have the same mentality. I, too, used to believe Yoruba girls don't go outside their tribe until I met my girl, who's now my fiancee
see your mouth lover boy .......

Ü are in love with OFE MMAANU girl and you are here talking like a titled man that eat a sheep

shut your mouth up idiott ....lover boy

1 Like

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by vanunu: 12:21pm On Apr 11, 2015
olas24u:

You people like to just dominate people around you ,The relationship will never be the same anymore ,because the trend will not be allowed to continue, the APC government in Lagos state appointed people from various parts of Nigeria into government in Lagos. And continuity will ensure that we have a Lagos that will be like Singapore ,Hong Kong, California ,London, but you people want reverse the continuity and set us back .

Foool, did they take ur land or ur house by force.

1 Like

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by GodMode: 12:21pm On Apr 11, 2015
aikhimself:
This whole drama of Agbaje/Ambode clearly the hypocrisy that exist within a Yoruba man's mind.

The ignorance of the Yoruba people who hates Igbos with passion is sickening.

BTW Lagos was not build by the cocoa farmers of Ijebu or cassava planters of Ogun alone but by the collective effort , hard work, tax payment etc of millions of Igbos and other ethnic origins who trooped to invest and call Lagos their home.

Yoruba tribalistic ppl here are backward with stone age mentality.

London as big as it is, is seen today by that average India born, living and working with British passport as his home and his city, how much more Lagos a city in our own country being used as a tribal war.

All this because a Yoruba son , Jimi Agbaje in his campaign promises declared respecting and caring for the welfare of non indigenes of which Igbos are among.

Shame on those whose mind are thwarted by bigotry, prejudice and tribalism.

Shame on those who on paper say we are one but on the inside full of envy and discriminatory thoughts.

Shame on those who want to take glory on other mens hard work in the name of tribe.

Shame on those who think their ethnic group is better and more superior than others.

Shame on you who for some reason out of tribal hatred glorify the murderous threat of a shameless Oba against the people of Igbo land.

Long live Ndi Igbo
Long live Yorubas

Long live One Nigeria.

Bigotry is evil. Say no to tribalism, Arrogance, Hatred and threats of violence against other ethnic groups.

SW sustained the Nigerian economy before the Oil boom..

Lagos was developed long before the british arrived...

Ibadan used to be more developed than Lagos before lagos was made the capital..
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by mrodun2: 12:22pm On Apr 11, 2015
Pls, let us not fuel this burning issue further with our comments. Be committed to the peace of our great country. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 11, 2015
garriboy:

I'm an igbo man but I believe the majority of yorubas are not as daft as whoever wrote this neither are they as daft as those who will support dis on here. The use of the words "host" and "visitor" in this context can only be applied by those who are very myopic and unexposed. If truly this came from a particular body representing the yoruba people in any sense then I think the yorubas should be quick to dissociate themselves from such party.

You are a fool. The context is right.

Even in America, naturalized citizens are different from other citizens. Once you spend over five years in jail as a naturalized citizen, your citizenship will automatically be revoked.

It can also be revoked for treason even if you were born there.

1 Like

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Athanatos(m): 12:23pm On Apr 11, 2015
duni04:

See this chickenshit ahole. You're too chicken to send that prostitute a pm, instead you're quoting and disturbing me hoping to get her attention. I'll just leave you to your folly and ignore u undecided

Only retardeens like you jump to conclusions like a scuba diver.

Dumbass!

1 Like

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Achilies(m): 12:23pm On Apr 11, 2015
We are our worst enemy
What the hell is stopping us from investing in our own lands?

We igbos knows the south east and south south are far more developed and not as bad as other Nigerians are meant to believe through nollywood movies and media propaganda but my question is why are we not investing in our regions?

Why are we giving other tribes reasons to insult us simply because we invested in their region more than ours??

Why do we keep running from our regions when we know that with the proper investments and planing places like aba, enugu, onisha, port Harcourt, asaba,, nnewi can become a mega city in a few years time..

What is stopping us from making onne port, calabar sea port our source of importing our goods?

What is stopping the onisha port drilnage?

Are we really saying without the FG that we can't build the second Niger bridge?

For crying out loud we are igbos. Nothing is impossible for us.

Let's start investing home.

1 Like

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by XBLadez: 12:23pm On Apr 11, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
see your mouth lover boy .......

Ü are in love with OFE MMAANU girl and you are here talking like a titled man that eat a sheep

shut your mouth up idiott ....lover boy
Mumu, my fiancee is Yoruba and we're in love with each other. Our families accepted each other, so I don't know what ur headache is grin
Remind me to send u my invitation card, hater!
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by CHM11: 12:23pm On Apr 11, 2015
49cents:

My freidd I had to quote you becos of the balance in yor submission

Obnoxiuos people are in every tribe not only igbos

Yesterday iwas chatting with some yoruba men that I give work atimes f production, am igbo by the way but relate freely and maturely; I asked the oldest man there, About 60 plus, I asked why did the yorubas and the northerners didn't want the Igbos to go out from Nigeria to form Biafra?

And he said he too doesn't have an snwer

Igbos had to foresight to want to stay on their own to avoid all this talk but Nigeria fought us to eman

Now we remain under a Federation governance and you still csatiget us

What exactly do Nigeria want fron us
Thanks for talking without insults even though I didn't speak well of SOME igbos in my first paragraph.

I am from Delta state and I am very happy Biafra was not allowed to stand.
If Ojukwu had carried the lands under imo, abia, anambra, enugu and ebonyi to go and form Biafra, I'm sure nobody would have worried about the igbos. But you guys wanted to take the entire Niger Delta with its oil to make your Biafra. Thank God it didn't hold because you guys would have slaved us even more than what we face now.

It was about the Niger Delta. Nigeria and the Niger Deltans will not allow you guys to take the south south to form your country...and so far the SS remains in Nigeria, you cannot have your Biafra enclosed in Nigeria.

If you guys really want to be left on your own, all of you should go back home, stay in the east and develop the east.

If you want to be synchronised with others, respect their Local and ethnic authorities. You cannot insult me in my house and when I act back, you play the victim!!!..

BIAFRA BIAFRA BIAFRA....abeg let us hear word....for your biafra without any state in the Niger Delta and see if anybody will even notice your absence.

3 Likes

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 11, 2015
datalossvictim1:
Pardon my limited knowledge but are there any ports in the South East? And South south?

If not then the one needs to be built/developed in SE/SS states.

We need to start from there to reduce too much noise...

Yeeboo land is landlocked. SS has about five different ports but I doubt they want yeeboos and their chest beating near those ports.

SS and SE are two separate entities, stop trying to steal their lands. They are also watching yeeboos closely. cheesy

1 Like

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by linusbnn(m): 12:27pm On Apr 11, 2015
mirakuru:

Ode no Man's land. And we have obas and baales everywhere who are yoruba..even the ones that control the ladipo spare part market in mushin, electronics market in ikeja computer village and yet u said its no man's land...big head with minute brain

South Africa is a rainbow nation,wic means everyone is welcome,but they have president,have also King of Zulu kingdom,does having those leaders stop SA from been a rainbow nation? Who is now the ODE? Stop writing with with nose bro

1 Like

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 11, 2015
CHM11:

Thanks for talking without insults even though I didn't speak well of SOME igbos in my first paragraph.

If Ojukwu had carried the lands under imo, abia, anambra, enugu and ebonyi to go and form Biafra, I'm sure nobody would have worried about the igbos. But you guys wanted to take the entire Niger Delta with its oil to make your Biafra. Thank God it didn't hold because you guys would have slaved us even more than what we face now.

It was about the Niger Delta. Nigeria and the Niger Deltans will not allow you guys to take the south south to form your country...and so far the SS remains in Nigeria, you cannot have your Biafra enclosed in Nigeria.

If you guys really want to be left on your own, all of you should go back home, stay in the east and develop the east.

If you want to be synchronised with others, respect their Local and ethnic authorities. You cannot insult me in my house and when I act back, you play the victim!!!..

BIAFRA BIAFRA BIAFRA....abeg let us hear word....for your biafra without any state in the Niger Delta and see if anybody will even notice your absence.

Bruh, the new Biafra map includes ondo, Edo, delta, benue, and taraba. cheesy

1 Like

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Sunmade15(m): 12:28pm On Apr 11, 2015
Thank u, my bros and siss from the diaspora. But nobody shld blame the Igbos talking down on our king, it's because they have no Eze worthy of their respect in their homeland.

In fact, Ezes are clan heads, not traditional institutions like our Obas. Pls let's forgive them, for they know not what they are doing.

However, as rightly put, the road by which they came is widely open, they are free to so return if they are not comfortable with the dos and don'ts of our land.
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by nzeadachie: 12:28pm On Apr 11, 2015
CHM11:

SORRY!!!!
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by GodMode: 12:28pm On Apr 11, 2015
datalossvictim1:
Pardon my limited knowledge but are there any ports in the South East? And South south?

If not then the one needs to be built/developed in SE/SS states.

We need to start from there to reduce too much noise...

Calabar has a sea port... Its probably the first state to have a port. Rivers state also has a sea port.

Don't forget Rivers state capital is PORT harcourt..
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Sleeksylvia(f): 12:29pm On Apr 11, 2015
story 4 d gods...Igbos are still great and waxing stronger...if ur not comfortable with that, go and drown in d Atlantic Ocean cos the lagoon will be too shallow 4 U.

1 Like

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Christianos: 12:29pm On Apr 11, 2015
EggovinMma:
Reading.

I don't understand what respect one gives for not voting a lagosian.Is JK not a lagosian? Is democratic process of voting ones choice now a disrespect to a traditional throne in a federal nation?The igbos dont own lagos, I agree, but they still constitute a huge percentage of its population, and has the constitutional rights to vote and be voted for, in other for their interests to be favoured through good policies.

Bros, the issue is NOT a contest about their rights to vote, or to be voted for. Rather, it is about RESPECT for the host community, its leaders and its institutions.

1 Like

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by nzeadachie: 12:30pm On Apr 11, 2015
Sunmade15:
Thank u, my bros and siss from the diaspora. But nobody shld blame the Igbos talking down on our king, it's because they have no Eze worthy of their respect in their homeland.

In fact, Ezes are clan heads, not traditional institutions like our Obas. Pls let's forgive them, for they know not what they are doing.

However, as rightly put, the road by which they came is widely open, they are free to so return if they are not comfortable with the dos and don'ts of our land.
RETURN TO WHERE? YOU WILL FIRST RETURN TO YOUR STATE, MIND YOU LAGOS IS NO MAN'S LAND
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by mirakuru(m): 12:30pm On Apr 11, 2015
aikhimself:
As far as Nigeria is concerned, Lagos is no man's land.

I say it again, Lagos is no man's land and you can't do anything about it other than on paper.

If you as a Yoruba man wants to "emigrate" to Onitsha and invest, work hard, build houses and populate it with your family, you are equally free to lay claim to it as your City. But you can't do it because you are lazy.

How can you travel to Onitsha and Develop it when the Igbos came all the way from that side and develop Lagos at your backyard? .

Lazy people likes to talk and twist events while the strong and hard work is down to business.

Your big mouth and rhetoric only ends in paper and the threat of the Oba is a sign of attention seeking desperate old man bored by his throne.

This piece doesn't worth paying attention but to rebuke those who call good evil and evil good , it is time to let you know these nonsense and misguided grammar is a mere noise making.
Mumu! Yoruba man created this platform you are using to pour out ur anger, mind you we don't engage in business or things that will serve as discomfort to fellow men like ur people do..so in order words enjoy the privilege to the fullest.

1 Like

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by apholaryn: 12:30pm On Apr 11, 2015
LordExecutioner:

substandard and fake ibo made intelligence, you mean? cheesy

hardworking my black ass; you only work hard in illegal activities and crime.

take that away and ibo becomes useless.

work hard to build and develop ur region like kano. stop begging and prostituting for 2nd niger bridge when kano state built a far more expensive flyover without begging.

outside nigeria, where law and order works, in US, Canada, and UK....nigerian businesses are overwhelmingly dominated by yorubas. Why? because ibos can't thrive in legal activities. cheesy
bros ur Username say it all...*grin*
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Christianos: 12:30pm On Apr 11, 2015
EggovinMma:
Reading.

I don't understand what respect one gives for not voting a lagosian.Is JK not a lagosian? Is democratic process of voting ones choice now a disrespect to a traditional throne in a federal nation?The igbos dont own lagos, I agree, but they still constitute a huge percentage of its population, and has the constitutional rights to vote and be voted for, in other for their interests to be favoured through good policies.

Sis, the issue is NOT a contest about their rights to vote, or to be voted for. Rather, it is about RESPECT for the host community, its leaders and its institutions.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (41) (Reply)

Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi / Female Nigerian Soldier Praying With Her Rifle At The Battlefield. Photo / Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.