Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,380 members, 7,861,047 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:07 PM

Basketmouth Denies Alleged 'Beef' Wit AY,Explains Why He Missed AY's Easter Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Denies Alleged 'Beef' Wit AY,Explains Why He Missed AY's Easter Show (1086 Views)

BBNaija: Why I Campaigned For Efe - AY Explains / Between Banky W And A Fan On Why He Missed The Headies - (screenshots) / Photos The AY Easter Show Yesterday...check On It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Basketmouth Denies Alleged 'Beef' Wit AY,Explains Why He Missed AY's Easter Show by ozioma11: 8:38am On Apr 11, 2015
Popular Nigerian comedian Basketmouth was absent at AY's show which was held on Easter Sunday.

Instead Basketmouth was seen at the lobby of the hotel where the show was held before he drove off.Fans who saw him were thinking he came for the show but were disappointed when he drove off in his SUV.

There have been rumours that the two entertainers are 'beefing' each other.

Speaking with with Saturday Beats,Basketmouth said he has no problems with AY but left the venue because he has another show attend and was not meant to perform at AY's show.

Read his statement below....

“I was not booked to appear at AY’s show. My name was not publicised as part of the people
to be at the show. It is not about comedians being united; AY did his show and never mentioned that Basketmouth would perform, so why would people expect me to be there? It doesn’t make sense.”

When asked why he came to the venue without entering the hall,he said:

“It was just a coincidence that I was at the venue of the show while it was ongoing. I could not even be a guest at AY’s show because I had another gig on that day I was rushing off to.The way we think in this country is very funny.You go to the market to buy a Mercedes and hope to get a Rolls Royce engine, it is not possible. They sold a product and said that some people would perform, so why should people expect that I would be there? There is no beef between AY and I. I am an easy going person and I’m very cordial with everybody."

Do you agree with him that there is no beef?
Re: Basketmouth Denies Alleged 'Beef' Wit AY,Explains Why He Missed AY's Easter Show by adebisiolumide5(m): 8:52am On Apr 11, 2015
Chai..
Re: Basketmouth Denies Alleged 'Beef' Wit AY,Explains Why He Missed AY's Easter Show by bellabae(f): 9:26am On Apr 11, 2015
Chai

(1) (Reply)

Angered fans blast Basketmouth for Joke about Internet Scam / 2face Idibia, D’banj, Banky W, More Missing On MTV Mama Awards List / {SEE PHOTO} Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido Hosts Friends In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.