Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home (25096 Views)

Buhari And His Security Aides Leaving His Residence. PICS / Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. / Rivers Guber: Tension As Police Stop APC Rally In Okrika (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by anonimi: 9:06am On Apr 11, 2015
Same treatment as PDP's Wike in Rivers state, not so

https://www.nairaland.com/2249367/50-heavily-armed-soldiers-deployed

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by millionboi(m): 9:06am On Apr 11, 2015
Da t ri
Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by anonimi: 9:07am On Apr 11, 2015
tucky200:
I thought the court banned the use of military ...and they say jonathan did not come to lag to rig elections useless bastards power go soon change hand na...quote me and die!!

Are the soldiers at the POLLING UNIT

That is where the court banned them from, ok?

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by Pinkiedearie(f): 9:07am On Apr 11, 2015
Nawa o
Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by mcocolok(m): 9:08am On Apr 11, 2015
Texcoco:
goid.

Diamond
Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by taharqa: 9:08am On Apr 11, 2015
lilprinze:
He should sit down at home and rest.

Gbam!!

If you are a politician or Govt official, vote and go home. No loitering around this time.

Same thing has just been done to Wike in Rivers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by Haryohdeji1: 9:09am On Apr 11, 2015
They cant help but play dirty.
Ambode for Lagos
JK for Anambra

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by anonimi: 9:09am On Apr 11, 2015
igbsam:
The Result of Gej's visit

Did Jonathan also visit Rivers state where PDP Wike's residence is under guard by soldiers as well

https://www.nairaland.com/2249367/50-heavily-armed-soldiers-deployed
Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by Johnnyessence(m): 9:09am On Apr 11, 2015
soldiers can stop d rep candidate but they can't stop d electorates so forget ooooooo APC all d way ambode will win with huge margin.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by niceguy7(m): 9:10am On Apr 11, 2015
Ambode..will still win..

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by Afriface: 9:10am On Apr 11, 2015
Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by cyberguy72(m): 9:11am On Apr 11, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
yu are very very very very very correct.
He is very very very very wrong

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by camcor(m): 9:11am On Apr 11, 2015
A+ is the man.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by cyberguy72(m): 9:12am On Apr 11, 2015
Say no to APC rigging machine.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:12am On Apr 11, 2015
cyberguy72:
He is very very very very wrong
what is this one saying?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by Ho2uba(m): 9:12am On Apr 11, 2015
Season film grin
Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by freshcvv(m): 9:13am On Apr 11, 2015
LMAyedun:
Go thumb print for both APC & PDP then... it's allowed.

Waste time and effort for doing nothing?
Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by tpbehappy(m): 9:13am On Apr 11, 2015
O ma ya yin lenu ti Agbaje ba wole( You will be surprised if Agbaje emerges as the next Lagos Governor), I still do not understand the hatred for Jimi Agbaje. Do you want him to support Buhari when he is a card carrying member of PDP. Let us stop the politics of hatred and tribalism. I am a Yoruba man and all we want is change of Government both at Federal level and at state level. I belong to the same profession with Akinwunmi Ambode and he is a senior professional colleague but I cant blindly support him having done what he did in Lagos as the Accountant General of the state. Let us vote wisely and let us embrace peace after the announcement of the result.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by tucky200(m): 9:14am On Apr 11, 2015
anonimi:

Are the soldiers at the POLLING UNIT

That is where the court banned them from, ok?
My bruhda u go soon die o...why are they stopping him 4rm casting his vote ?
Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by Arch1: 9:17am On Apr 11, 2015
Jimi agbaje will fail

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by frank442: 9:17am On Apr 11, 2015
Jk has no experience
Let go and start with apapa
LG chairman
He will only destroy lagos
Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by searider(m): 9:18am On Apr 11, 2015
JEG politicised the military before he left. #Smh# abi is he still around?

Sai Ambode

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by Popemax(m): 9:19am On Apr 11, 2015
You're very correct...I like u jare
tpbehappy:
O ma ya yin lenu ti Agbaje ba wole( You will be surprised if Agbaje emerges as the next Lagos Governor), I still do not understand the hatred for Jimi Agbaje. Do you want him to support Buhari when he is a card carrying member of PDP. Let us stop the politics of hatred and tribalism. I am a Yoruba man and all we want is change of Government both at Federal level and at state level. I belong to the same profession with Akinwunmi Ambode and he is a senior professional colleague but I cant blindly support him having done what he did in Lagos as the Accountant General of the state. Let us vote wisely and let us embrace peace after the announcement of the result.
ambode is a criminal

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by adedayourt(m): 9:21am On Apr 11, 2015
LagosAlert!
Dear Lagosians. Here this. To my Igbo friends, don't let Jimi Agbaje deceive you, use you and dump you.

WHY IS JIMI SELLING LAGOS STATE TO THE NDIGBOS?

Yorubas are very decent, peaceful, accommodating and reasonable people. No tribe will entertain on their land what is going on in Lagos. And Jimi Agbaje is the cause of all this.

We all condemn the statement of OBA AKIOLU, if it is indeed true, but let us ask ourselves one important question:

WHY IS OBA AKIOLU SEEMS ANGRY WITH IGBOS?

My answers are:

1. I WILL ELEVATE EZE NDIGBO TO THE STATUS OF OBA OF LAGOS - JIMI AGBAJE.

2. IGBO WILL DETERMINE WHO RULES LAGOS- IFEANYI UBAH

3. LAGOS IS NO MAN'S LAND.- IFEANYI UBAH DURING TAN CAMPAIGN.

4. IGBO DEVELOPED AND CONTROL LAGOS- JIMI AGBAJE DURING GEJ CAMPAIGN IN AKWA IBOM

5. WE MUST PRODUCE THE NEXT DEPUTY GOVERNOR OF LAGOS- EZE NDIGBO

MY HONEST QUESTIONS TO IGBOS ARE THESE:

1. CAN OBI OF ONITHSA ACCEPT ALL THE ABOVE MENTIONED?

2. CAN EMIR OF KANO ACCEPT THIS IN HIS DOMAIN ....?

3. DO YOU HAVE ANY SINGLE TRIBE IN YOUR CABINET IN THE EAST?

4. CAN ANY TRIBE CLAIM ONITHSA OR ABA TO BE NO MAN'S LAND?

5. CAN OBI OF ONITHSA ACCEPT THE ELEVATION OF SARKIN HAUSA IN ONITHSA TO OBI STATUS?

My conclusion: We have been living together as brothers for years in peace. You must respect our tradition and institutions. Ifeanyi Ubah should stop jumping around Lagos beating drums of war and divisibility.
And to Jimi Agbaje, stop selling Lagos to the control of the Ndigbos because of your inordinate ambition to be governor of Lagos at all cost.

Respect to the Igbos non the less let's be sincere with ourselves

#YorubaHausaIgbo
Together we make Lagos a better place.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by trappatoni(m): 9:22am On Apr 11, 2015
God don know the person wey go win, you guys should stop disturbing yourself oo. My 2 Kobo or na cents.
Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by DesChyko: 9:24am On Apr 11, 2015
RickRichards:
GEJ the autocrat your hero. What a bunch of delusional fools, those GEJ supporters.

Dedicating 'Hate it or Love it' by 50 Cent to your lost soul.
Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by WisdomFlakes: 9:25am On Apr 11, 2015
Soldiers couldn't save Jonathan from defeat, how much more Agbaje? Yimu. All na wash.
Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by Janet101(f): 9:25am On Apr 11, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
Jimi will lose his ward and polling unit again, whether they detain the man or not.

I dey laugh grin

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by babajero(m): 9:30am On Apr 11, 2015
That your source is sourceless, everytime close source, unidentified source, crying source, laughing source, very soon it will change to far shoe or sandal no be only source nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by seedorfg(m): 9:31am On Apr 11, 2015
political soldiers grin
Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by Kingspin(m): 9:31am On Apr 11, 2015
oakson:
Jimi is destined to destroy the heritage of the Yorubas. His likes are rare but very catastrophic e.g Afonja
Stop Him With Your PVC
Vote Ambode
Tinubu inciting Yorubas agains their brother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians React Over Approval Of $1 Billion For Anti-Terrorism War / Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? / Stella Oduah: Why I Was Absent For Vote On E-transmission Of Election Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.