Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Alleged Photo Of Desmond Elliot "Sharing" Money To Policemen Goes Viral Online - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged Photo Of Desmond Elliot "Sharing" Money To Policemen Goes Viral Online (49575 Views)

Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin / Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money / Mbu’s Order To Policemen To Kill Barbaric, Lawless – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged Photo Of Desmond Elliot "Sharing" Money To Policemen Goes Viral Online by omooba969(m): 11:33am On Apr 11, 2015
omenka:
First, the picture certainly wasn't taken today. Saw it the first time much earlier today before sunrise. So how can one tell me it was taken today??

Secondly, the picture shows no proof whatsoever he's "sharing" money. Much as our police have been compromised, I don't think they can be this dumb as to stand by and watch a candidate share monies to potential voters "on election day".

So op, try harder.

Thanks for your contribution sir.
Re: Alleged Photo Of Desmond Elliot "Sharing" Money To Policemen Goes Viral Online by omenka(m): 11:33am On Apr 11, 2015
cbrass:

you owe omenka an appology, the guy is 10 times smarter than you. according to the Op desmod elliot was sharing money but what we can see in the pics is probably desmond elliot holding something that looks like a paper probably money but we didnt see where he handed it to any of the policemen tongue
If you noticed, I simply ignored him. Most of these guys are ignorant kids with very impressionable minds walking around in skinny jeans sagged all the way down to the knees.

I'd be damned if I joined issues with them.
Re: Alleged Photo Of Desmond Elliot "Sharing" Money To Policemen Goes Viral Online by fashrola(m): 11:35am On Apr 11, 2015
seunmsg:
That place is certainly not a pulling booth and there is nothing to indicate he's sharing money to influence any political decision. Beside, their are so many security officials present so if he his truly doing anything illegal, am sure he would have been arrested.

Security officials? Lol Bros open ya eyes... if those so called "security officials " eyes dey chook for money
Re: Alleged Photo Of Desmond Elliot "Sharing" Money To Policemen Goes Viral Online by cbrass(m): 11:37am On Apr 11, 2015
omenka:
If you noticed, I simply ignored him. Most of these guys are ignorant kids with very impressionable minds walking around in skinny jeans sagged all the way down to the knees.

I'd be damned if I joined issues with them.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Alleged Photo Of Desmond Elliot "Sharing" Money To Policemen Goes Viral Online by omooba969(m): 11:39am On Apr 11, 2015
TRUTHTOPOWER:

My judgmen:- After reviewing the evidence and the argument by the learned counsel for the accused, I am inclined to hold that the prosecutor must prove beyond readonable doubt that the accused person was actually sharing the money to onlookers or registeted voters or for the purpose of inducement. Whether the counting of money as the evidence suggest is equal to sharing it for the purpose of inducing voters has no basis in our criminal law. I therefore acquit and discharged the accused person!

Now dis is logic according to d provisions of d law---thank u boss.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Photo Of Desmond Elliot "Sharing" Money To Policemen Goes Viral Online by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 11, 2015
Re: Alleged Photo Of Desmond Elliot "Sharing" Money To Policemen Goes Viral Online by omooba969(m): 11:47am On Apr 11, 2015
omenka:
Ohhhh!!! So if only I were "surrounded by people", it means I MUST BE sharing the money!!

Nigerians. Smh.

You can't blame KINGEBUKAsblog, he doesn't understand d provisions of d law. smiley
Re: Alleged Photo Of Desmond Elliot "Sharing" Money To Policemen Goes Viral Online by kosovo(m): 11:48am On Apr 11, 2015
zwar:

Why should Desmond know better...Is he a not an actor? Make believe artist
Is you are in Rome, act like Romans do..Just the way politics is done in Nigeria mehn...
Dude chill.... grin

Lol, I am calm wink

1 Like

Re: Alleged Photo Of Desmond Elliot "Sharing" Money To Policemen Goes Viral Online by omooba969(m): 11:57am On Apr 11, 2015
subbieD:
So undecided.....is der anyfin wrong Wif appreciating an officer?......#Shior

Ur eyebrow painting na die. grin
Re: Alleged Photo Of Desmond Elliot "Sharing" Money To Policemen Goes Viral Online by nwafe: 11:58am On Apr 11, 2015
does that look like the kind of money you share to bribe people? That change he is holding in his hands is not even enough to bribe a child. lollll
Re: Alleged Photo Of Desmond Elliot "Sharing" Money To Policemen Goes Viral Online by omooba969(m): 12:06pm On Apr 11, 2015
gregg2:
[size=14pt]It's a shame
Desmond is a disgrace to the youths
[/size]

shocked
Re: Alleged Photo Of Desmond Elliot "Sharing" Money To Policemen Goes Viral Online by Ajagunhope: 12:10pm On Apr 11, 2015
I watched this film when it came out in 2005. Its title "Abuja Connection".
Re: Alleged Photo Of Desmond Elliot "Sharing" Money To Policemen Goes Viral Online by olayinkaj2(m): 12:20pm On Apr 11, 2015
Some people are just simply a confusionist, how can he be sharing money? I am sure the picture was taken few weeks back and not today. All this people just wanted it to look like he is sharing money on election day so that the pdp can begin to post it here and there that apc are bribing for vote. Pls try another one, this isn't selling. Shior!
Re: Alleged Photo Of Desmond Elliot "Sharing" Money To Policemen Goes Viral Online by subbieD(f): 12:35pm On Apr 11, 2015
omooba969:

Ur eyebrow painting na die. grin
shocked shocked shocked shocked.....I Dnt understand dude
Re: Alleged Photo Of Desmond Elliot "Sharing" Money To Policemen Goes Viral Online by thewarrior72: 12:41pm On Apr 11, 2015
temitemi1:
GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
Same for me cool
Re: Alleged Photo Of Desmond Elliot "Sharing" Money To Policemen Goes Viral Online by lilmagambo(f): 12:56pm On Apr 11, 2015
Vote jimi Agbaje 4 change lagos state
Re: Alleged Photo Of Desmond Elliot "Sharing" Money To Policemen Goes Viral Online by adedayourt(m): 12:56pm On Apr 11, 2015
DeeManD:
Please, the picture ONLY SHOWS Mr Elliot counting what looks like money.

Counting money with some nig police sorrounding him
Plus staring at d money like "hw much is gonna be my share"
Do u believ inside ur mind dat he ll count nd pocket it?
Re: Alleged Photo Of Desmond Elliot "Sharing" Money To Policemen Goes Viral Online by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 11, 2015
Hiss, this from Movie Titled Omo Eko Gangan
Re: Alleged Photo Of Desmond Elliot "Sharing" Money To Policemen Goes Viral Online by AKPARAJA: 1:22pm On Apr 11, 2015
I thought he is claiming to be a christian. All of us na d same no change in sight

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku's Photo With His Beautiful Daughters To Celebrate Day Of The Girl Child. / Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) / EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.