Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:45 AM

Nasir El Rufai Undergoing Accreditation In Kaduna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasir El Rufai Undergoing Accreditation In Kaduna (686 Views)

Independence Anniversary Expenditure For The Past 5 Years. - Nasir El-rufai / APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY / Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nasir El Rufai Undergoing Accreditation In Kaduna by DaPhilosopher(m): 11:02am On Apr 11, 2015
This is Nasir El Rufai undergoing his accreditation .

Re: Nasir El Rufai Undergoing Accreditation In Kaduna by HitlerGaddafi: 11:07am On Apr 11, 2015
Where the pix dey na OP.
Or are you suffering from mental delinquency
Re: Nasir El Rufai Undergoing Accreditation In Kaduna by couragekebs(m): 11:11am On Apr 11, 2015
gud one my friend... I wish u all d best my very good friend
Re: Nasir El Rufai Undergoing Accreditation In Kaduna by DaPhilosopher(m): 11:13am On Apr 11, 2015
HitlerGaddafi:
Where the pix dey na OP.
Or are you suffering from mental delinquency

You opened your mouth wide cos na basket and tlk like Agbero!

You for wait before you ooze out your....

The server was overwhelmed, so i had to wait.

Your case na Yaba!
Re: Nasir El Rufai Undergoing Accreditation In Kaduna by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 11, 2015
Re: Nasir El Rufai Undergoing Accreditation In Kaduna by HitlerGaddafi: 2:14pm On Apr 11, 2015
DaPhilosopher:

You opened your mouth wide cos na basket and tlk like Agbero!

You for wait before you ooze out your....

The server was overwhelmed, so i had to wait.

Your case na Yaba!

For what you said , this thread will never make front page. How can you insult the great me. ? angry

Young boy, I'll personally deal with you.
You are a gooner already.
You must be very stupïd.
Re: Nasir El Rufai Undergoing Accreditation In Kaduna by DaPhilosopher(m): 2:29pm On Apr 11, 2015
HitlerGaddafi:

For what you said , this thread will never make front page. How can you insult the great me. ? angry

Young boy, I'll personally deal with you.
You are a gooner already.
You must be very stupïd.

lols! I AM A TRUE GOONER COS I SUPPORT ARSENAL!!!! PROUDLY A GOONER!

FRONT PAGE? I AM NOT BEGGING FOR THAT NA? IF IT WORTH TO BE ON FP, THE MOD WILL PUSH IT THERE!

ANYWAYS, ENJOY URSEF!

(1) (Reply)

NNPP Pledges Support For Buhari / Nigeria–south Africa Relations Graphiccontent #BOYCOTTSOUTHAFRICANOWNEDCOMPANY / PDP Chieftain Blames Lack Of Party Ideology On Mass Defections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.