Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,402 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Desmond Elliot Denies ‘bribe For Vote’ Scandal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Desmond Elliot Denies ‘bribe For Vote’ Scandal (565 Views)

How Bribe For INEC By Diezani Through Fidelity Bank Was Shared - SR (pic) / Desmond Elliot Celebrates Election Victory / Alleged Photo Of Desmond Elliot "Sharing" Money To Policemen Goes Viral Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Desmond Elliot Denies ‘bribe For Vote’ Scandal by fkaz(m): 11:26am On Apr 11, 2015
Lagos state House of Assembly hopeful and All Progressives Congress member, Desmond Olusola Elliot, was allegedly caught sharing money to woo voters in Lagos state, according to an image by a citizen reporter.

In the said image, the Nollywood star who wore a native attire with his initial DOE boldly written on his cap, was surrounded by policemen and others. It is not certain if the money was for the policemen or the voters.

However, he has denied the allegation, arguing that he did not need to bribe anyone. He didn’t give further information on why he shared the money.

“Please remain focused and prayerful, I didn’t bribe my way to where God has placed me, is it now that I will start.. and what am I bribing them for again?” he said in a tweet.

Vanguard cannot independently verify the authenticity and time of the photograph. We have also contacted him for further information on the image.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/desmond-elliot-denies-bribe-for-vote-scandal/

Re: Desmond Elliot Denies ‘bribe For Vote’ Scandal by Larminess: 11:59am On Apr 11, 2015
What was the money for Flaunting??
Re: Desmond Elliot Denies ‘bribe For Vote’ Scandal by rakkie: 12:26pm On Apr 11, 2015
It's none of their business, he has the money to share, Wat of GEJ that shared money to traditional rulers, was he criticized? Moreover he spent government money while Elliot spent his own money , it's not a barrier, his opponent shud also share if he has
Re: Desmond Elliot Denies ‘bribe For Vote’ Scandal by ilovecritics(m): 12:32pm On Apr 11, 2015
U were sharing money! Shut up undecided
Re: Desmond Elliot Denies ‘bribe For Vote’ Scandal by femicyrus(m): 12:35pm On Apr 11, 2015
This should be in a movie
Re: Desmond Elliot Denies ‘bribe For Vote’ Scandal by Omoswags(m): 12:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
Jimi Jimi jimi jimi jimi Jimi Jimi jimi jimi jimi Jimi Jimi jimi jimi jimi Jimi Jimi jimi jimi jimi Jimi Jimi jimi jimi jimi Agbaje Agbaje Agbaje Agbaje Agbaje Agbaje Agbaje Agbaje AgbajeAgbaje Agbaje Agbaje Agbaje Agbaje AgbajeAgbaje Agbaje Agbaje

(1) (Reply)

Who Wants Biafra / Nigeria Abduction:Chibok Girls Remembered One Year On / Chicago Man Indicted In Chicago For Drug Dealing Elected Senator In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.