Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Rate The Purity Of Dis Caucasian Pop. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Rate The Purity Of Dis Caucasian Pop. (1258 Views)

U Need To See The massive Head Of dis Female Rottweiller Puppy...she Is For Sale / Help Me Rate Dis Caucasian / Can Someone Give Me The Percentage Purity Of This Breed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rate The Purity Of Dis Caucasian Pop. by Juni4jay(m): 12:27pm On Apr 11, 2015
Guys pls rate d purity of dis pop, nd possible age.

Re: Rate The Purity Of Dis Caucasian Pop. by Prodeegee(m): 1:11pm On Apr 11, 2015
:x

cc: chucky234
Re: Rate The Purity Of Dis Caucasian Pop. by kolokolobi(m): 2:54pm On Apr 11, 2015
The legs look too skinny for one
Re: Rate The Purity Of Dis Caucasian Pop. by chucky234(m): 4:25pm On Apr 11, 2015
Nice dog you got there, look rather skinny for his age and coat is a bit light.
CO fur are usually thicker and attractive at puppy stage than adult stage, but the fur of the pup above look rather light and scanty which suggest the presence of a GSD's gene in his makeup.
The head and muzzle becomes broader as CO grows older, but this pup"s muzzle look rather long and straight which suggest the mother or one of his ancestral parents must have been mated with a male GSD.
Purity is 65%.
Re: Rate The Purity Of Dis Caucasian Pop. by Juni4jay(m): 5:39pm On Apr 11, 2015
chucky234:
CO fur are usually thicker and attractive at puppy stage than adult stage, but the fur of the pup above look rather light and scanty which suggest the presence of a GSD's gene in his makeup.
The head and muzzle becomes broader as CO grows older, but this pup"s muzzle look rather long and straight which suggest the mother or one of his ancestral parents must have been mated with a male GSD.
Tnx dude
Purity is 65%.
Re: Rate The Purity Of Dis Caucasian Pop. by Prodeegee(m): 6:06pm On Apr 11, 2015
chucky234:
Purity is 65%.

lol....chucky and percentage scores sha...smiley i dey gbadun you
Re: Rate The Purity Of Dis Caucasian Pop. by chucky234(m): 6:37pm On Apr 11, 2015
Prodeegee:

lol....chucky and percentage scores sha...smiley i dey gbadun you
hahahaha
Shebi Op say make we tell am the percentage

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ziggy- My Gsd Rott Pup / The American Pit Bull And The Staffordshire Terrier / Eskimo Puppies For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.