Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Nneka's "HEARTBEAT" On FIFA15 Soundtrack List! 8) - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Nneka's "HEARTBEAT" On FIFA15 Soundtrack List! 8) (2416 Views)

Help My Fifa15 Is Lagging / Official Fifa 16 And Pes 16 Soundtrack Thread + [ Zip Download ] / What Laptop Can I Get For 60000 To 80000 Naira And Would Run Watch Dogs Fifa15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nneka's "HEARTBEAT" On FIFA15 Soundtrack List! 8) by femooshad(m): 12:28pm On Apr 11, 2015
Downloaded the soundtrack compilation last week but didn't listen to it since... but I was listening to it this morning and I recognised the voice almost immediately...
She has made us proud grin grin
#proudlyNigerian (for now sha lipsrsealed)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ivg3J3h5Ps#
Re: Nneka's "HEARTBEAT" On FIFA15 Soundtrack List! 8) by cao(f): 12:56pm On Apr 11, 2015
femooshad:
Downloaded the soundtrack compilation last week but didn't listen to it since... but I was listening to it this morning and I recognised the voice almost immediately...
She has made us proud grin grin
#proudlyNigerian (for now sha lipsrsealed)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ivg3J3h5Ps#
It's not the first time, her song Kangpe was in FIFA 10.

1 Like

Re: Nneka's "HEARTBEAT" On FIFA15 Soundtrack List! 8) by femooshad(m): 7:52am On Apr 13, 2015
cao:

It's not the first time, her song Kangpe was in FIFA 10.

Wow ... I never knew!

In 2010 I was still a PES fan
Re: Nneka's "HEARTBEAT" On FIFA15 Soundtrack List! 8) by kimco(m): 9:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
femooshad:

Wow ... I never knew!

In 2010 I was still a PES fan

I'm ghanaian and I love nneka.

I also heard her song on one of the radio stations in sleeping dogs. Would recognise dat voice anywhere.
Re: Nneka's "HEARTBEAT" On FIFA15 Soundtrack List! 8) by femooshad(m): 8:04am On Aug 20, 2015
kimco:

I'm ghanaian and I love nneka.

I also heard her song on one of the radio stations in sleeping dogs. Would recognise dat voice anywhere.

You know good music... bless you Brother

(1) (Reply)

Is There Wireless Controller/pad For PS2? / Premier Lotto (baba Ijebu) Winning / [!FREE!] Raid Shadow Legends Cheats Gems And Silvers No Human Verification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.