Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,297 members, 7,829,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Photo Of President Jonathan Being Accredited In Otuoke, Bayelsa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of President Jonathan Being Accredited In Otuoke, Bayelsa (21039 Views)

Obasanjo Being Accredited [Photo] / Prof.osibanjo & Wife Accredited In Vgc(photos) / General Buhari And His Wife Being Accredited (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Being Accredited In Otuoke, Bayelsa by TreasuredGlory: 12:58pm On Apr 11, 2015
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Being Accredited In Otuoke, Bayelsa by missionmex(m): 12:58pm On Apr 11, 2015
This man Jonathan is a complete gentleman.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Being Accredited In Otuoke, Bayelsa by Lakayanah: 12:58pm On Apr 11, 2015
He has given Nigerians a rare gift. America was waiting patiently like the vulture that they are to destroy our country but they were disgrace by the peaceful way Jonathan handle the situation. If if Jonathan had won the alimajiri dog and baboon would have been soaked in their own blood. America would have come in to supply their evil weapons in exchange for oil.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Being Accredited In Otuoke, Bayelsa by chi4ik4(m): 12:58pm On Apr 11, 2015
GEJ d Nigeria Hero, Agbaje my man, & God bless PDP & Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Being Accredited In Otuoke, Bayelsa by SenatorM(m): 12:59pm On Apr 11, 2015
issokay...
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Being Accredited In Otuoke, Bayelsa by 1N9a: 1:01pm On Apr 11, 2015
Where is mama piss? They voted 2geda on March 28 now why only him.... owk this election is by state of origin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Being Accredited In Otuoke, Bayelsa by sweathold(m): 1:01pm On Apr 11, 2015
This time around while did his accreditation went smoothly I smell foul play in the card readers in bayelsa and rivers in that's march 28 ooo

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Being Accredited In Otuoke, Bayelsa by CHANGELAGOS: 1:01pm On Apr 11, 2015
jimi4us:

ONLY HIM WIFE= SENATOR, DAUGHTER= IYA OLOJA. NIGERIA NA HIM COMPANY, LAGOS HIM BRANCH.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MORE.

EMBO - E KO NI DE. EMA BO NI EYIN WA TITI LAYI.
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Being Accredited In Otuoke, Bayelsa by nedupel(m): 1:04pm On Apr 11, 2015
RickRichards:
Mumu people's Man of the Year. Hero!!! What a joke. Our slain warriors would turn in their graves if they ever heard such nonsense.
reporting on behalf of the dead.....right
From ur grave
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Being Accredited In Otuoke, Bayelsa by piusfreeman(m): 1:06pm On Apr 11, 2015
Where is mama peace? She no follow you come? Nah only you waka come? Mama peace no fit come out con vote today eyahhh what a shame
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Being Accredited In Otuoke, Bayelsa by cocokiller1(f): 1:07pm On Apr 11, 2015
Hudman:

Watin don pass still dey pain you.... Funny? He has won, deal with it. There is more to life than insulting ur elders my dear
people do Insult GEJ na
seriously I'm against this but u should expect more of this now that we have the media

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Being Accredited In Otuoke, Bayelsa by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 11, 2015
Nursecaleb:
Good man,nt an old fool who uses cattle urine to brush teeth

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Being Accredited In Otuoke, Bayelsa by guttentag(m): 1:08pm On Apr 11, 2015
for Jona mind, '' I am Free'' wait till May 29. where is Mama Peace?
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Being Accredited In Otuoke, Bayelsa by Saraben(f): 1:10pm On Apr 11, 2015
so pepe did not vote abi,she don't want to stand by him again abi.... diarisgod
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Being Accredited In Otuoke, Bayelsa by niceguy7(m): 1:11pm On Apr 11, 2015
Good man.....surrounded by armed robbers...

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Being Accredited In Otuoke, Bayelsa by Rexnegro(m): 1:11pm On Apr 11, 2015
temitemi1:
GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
Then u re finished ....

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Being Accredited In Otuoke, Bayelsa by MKO4ever(m): 1:12pm On Apr 11, 2015
elvisco44:
i cant find mama piss undecided grin grin grin
She still dey vex for Nigeria, as dem nor win the last election
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Being Accredited In Otuoke, Bayelsa by askuburi2: 1:13pm On Apr 11, 2015
gej accept defeat to save his supporters...
and there is no other way for him coz he have done everythin he could to rigg the election..
but at the end he come to understand dat change is inevitable, so he chose d best way for him..
and he had rule for 6 yrs...so enough fr him..

and in those 6 yrs he had failed nigerians..

i dnt see him as hero, bcoz i dnt knw wat he hav done for d country..

is he an hero bcoz he had accept defeat which he has been obviously defeated..

if he said he will nt accept defeat, wat wil he do... to wage war, i dnt tink so...bcoz the southern pple hav been divided on his vote...and you knw d situation in north ofcourse......

so there is no choice fr gej.....and he made rigth choice..

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Being Accredited In Otuoke, Bayelsa by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 11, 2015
nedupel:
reporting on behalf of the dead.....right
From ur grave
Just as I expected, you're braindead.
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Being Accredited In Otuoke, Bayelsa by Controlled(f): 1:15pm On Apr 11, 2015
EggovinMma:
tongue.
I thought Madam peace is a supportive wife? Where is she ? Isnt she suppose to be around her husband during this trying times . Oh! She is in River state " plotting and merindaring".I have always known she is more power drunk than her husband.She is too ashame to face her husband's failure but very agile in disrupting democratic process in Rivers.

Nack 10 champagne for my head....gbam gbam.......... grin......since the man lost patience has not been seen around him..... grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Being Accredited In Otuoke, Bayelsa by PassingShot(m): 1:16pm On Apr 11, 2015
temitemi1:

Temitemi1 my bot grin
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Being Accredited In Otuoke, Bayelsa by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 11, 2015
Controlled:

Nack 10 champagne for my head....gbam gbam.......... grin......since the man lost patience has not been seen around him..... grin

itc is rumoured she travelled immediately! Hmm! Abi no be for better or worst again? sad
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Being Accredited In Otuoke, Bayelsa by seydam21(m): 1:18pm On Apr 11, 2015
temitemi1:
i beliv say u dont knw d meanin of role modelundecided
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Being Accredited In Otuoke, Bayelsa by Controlled(f): 1:20pm On Apr 11, 2015
EggovinMma:

itc is rumoured she travelled immediately! Hmm! Abi no be for better or worst again? sad

Na d woman costs him to lose.....seriously...

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Being Accredited In Otuoke, Bayelsa by henchamb(m): 1:22pm On Apr 11, 2015
She is in okirika
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Being Accredited In Otuoke, Bayelsa by cyril83(m): 1:23pm On Apr 11, 2015
Where is that designated ugly fat folk Why is she not there Is she still angry
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Being Accredited In Otuoke, Bayelsa by Burnnotice(m): 1:23pm On Apr 11, 2015
haaa' stop scaring me now.... subject looks like "president jonathan gets arrested in otuoke"
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Being Accredited In Otuoke, Bayelsa by cyril83(m): 1:25pm On Apr 11, 2015
EggovinMma:

That's woman for you. " Igi da eye fo" meaning " when the tree falls, the birds fly away"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Being Accredited In Otuoke, Bayelsa by nairaman66(m): 1:27pm On Apr 11, 2015
RoyalBlak007:

I LIKE THIS MAN ALOT....HE HAS SOMETHING RARE

Yes his types are rare in corruption!

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Being Accredited In Otuoke, Bayelsa by gulfer: 1:28pm On Apr 11, 2015
Chai, chai, so GEJ is now left with only NTA, Silver-bird and AIT Cameramen and reporters; how are the mighty fallen. That man is nowhere near Otuoke, the accreditation shots are staged at the airport angry angry angry
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Being Accredited In Otuoke, Bayelsa by francescainnoce(f): 1:29pm On Apr 11, 2015
My opinion though... It's almost as if Patience Jonathan is more power conscious than her husband...
Ever since the presidential election, she has completely excluded herself in activities involving her husband... Except though she has a better reason.
Again, no matter what people might say or subject themselves to think... Jonathan for me is my definition of PRESIDENT in Nigeria thus far...
Their is this aura of dignity and harmony that this man encompass.. Which I like
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Being Accredited In Otuoke, Bayelsa by olaolulazio(m): 1:32pm On Apr 11, 2015
ozoigbondu:
GEJ my man of the year......GEJ is love GEJ is peace
Yeah, the husband of mama peace.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Takes Charter Flight To Saudi Arabia As Presidential Jet Develops Fault / Major Events And Dates In Nigeria's History (timelines: Pre 1960-2000) / Electricity Tariffs To Be Raised Upon Power Stability—buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.