Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

The best Tarpaulin Fish Ponds for sale in Nigeria - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The best Tarpaulin Fish Ponds for sale in Nigeria (34080 Views)

Build Your Catfish Ponds Now. / Fish Ponds For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The best Tarpaulin Fish Ponds for sale in Nigeria by nikaShow(m): 1:46pm On Jul 23, 2015
workkforcelinks:
please what is the size and amount of the type that will contain 2000 fish

I haven't built one that contains 2000 in a go, but I can. Contact me and let's discuss.
Re: The best Tarpaulin Fish Ponds for sale in Nigeria by nikaShow(m): 2:01pm On Jul 23, 2015
bamdexfarms:
My question is: how will you protect this pond from direct heat of the sun if it is set up in the open?

You protect it the way you protect your normal ponds. You either place in a shade or cover some part of it with anything. Clothe, net, plastic, anything that is 'air-able'
Re: The best Tarpaulin Fish Ponds for sale in Nigeria by Olory: 7:18am On Aug 01, 2015
Pls I have a leaking pond and I like covering it up with tarpaulin instead of replastering it. Can u sell this tarpaulin in yards and how much will dat cost
Re: The best Tarpaulin Fish Ponds for sale in Nigeria by nikaShow(m): 8:26am On Aug 01, 2015
Olory:
Pls I have a leaking pond and I like covering it up with tarpaulin instead of replastering it. Can u sell this tarpaulin in yards and how much will dat cost

Yes I do, I now have nairalanders who buy the hdpe material and build their stand by themselves because of distance. Contact me on whatsapp from the number on my signature.
Re: The best Tarpaulin Fish Ponds for sale in Nigeria by murshid09(m): 9:16am On Aug 01, 2015
Cat fish farming di irorun.im at ejioku .i will holla u later
Re: The best Tarpaulin Fish Ponds for sale in Nigeria by mikytk(m): 7:09am On Aug 02, 2015
Please I wan't set up a new ponds, how much much will it cost me to get one that can contain 1000 in anambra state?
Re: The best Tarpaulin Fish Ponds for sale in Nigeria by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 24, 2015
Hello my brother, I would be in Ibadan during the weekend, I would love to visit your farm. Kindly provide your address.
Thanks bro

The Rector
Re: The best Tarpaulin Fish Ponds for sale in Nigeria by nikaShow(m): 9:26pm On Aug 24, 2015
TheRector:
Hello my brother, I would be in Ibadan during the weekend, I would love to visit your farm. Kindly provide your address.
Thanks bro

The Rector

Hello Rector, kindly hit me up on my phone number in my signature.
Re: The best Tarpaulin Fish Ponds for sale in Nigeria by nikaShow(m): 7:51am On Sep 26, 2015
New jobs...Asher Mobile Tarpaulin Fish Pond live in Abuja !

1 Like

Re: The best Tarpaulin Fish Ponds for sale in Nigeria by babra19: 4:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
nikaShow:

Yes I do, I now have nairalanders who buy the hdpe material and build their stand by themselves because of distance. Contact me on whatsapp from the number on my signature.
how will I get your contact
I sell ldpe and hdpe
Re: The best Tarpaulin Fish Ponds for sale in Nigeria by nikaShow(m): 7:18pm On Nov 18, 2015
babra19:

how will I get your contact
I sell ldpe and hdpe

My contact is on my signature.
Re: The best Tarpaulin Fish Ponds for sale in Nigeria by phillings247: 4:12pm On Jan 15, 2016
pls what is d capacity dat can take 500 mature fishes
Re: The best Tarpaulin Fish Ponds for sale in Nigeria by adexomuo(m): 9:24pm On Jan 16, 2016
Please I wan't set up a pond, how much will it cost me to get one that can contain 1500 big size fish in Osogbo, pls contact me on adexomuo@yahoo.co.uk or 08030705690
Re: The best Tarpaulin Fish Ponds for sale in Nigeria by Disneyboy: 12:04am On Jan 17, 2016
pls, I want to set up a small fish pond... how much will it cost me for a start? an in delta state..... am considering setting up either earthen or tapoline ....
Re: The best Tarpaulin Fish Ponds for sale in Nigeria by benuwatts: 8:45am On May 25, 2016
Re: The best Tarpaulin Fish Ponds for sale in Nigeria by Sastri: 7:11pm On Aug 18, 2016
Can you ship the tank to Hyderabad, India?, If yes what would be the cost?
Re: The best Tarpaulin Fish Ponds for sale in Nigeria by lanre316: 5:38am On Aug 19, 2016
Re: The best Tarpaulin Fish Ponds for sale in Nigeria by sagac10us: 8:18am On Aug 19, 2016
URGENT!!!!!!
CATFISH AVAILABLE FOR SALE....... 1KG SIZE ON D AVERAGE ONLY....... AT SAGAMU OGUN STATE, CONTACT: 08137138189 PRICE: CALL AND NEGOTIATE....
THANKS
Re: The best Tarpaulin Fish Ponds for sale in Nigeria by lawalobafemi7: 11:37am On Mar 02, 2017
I will like to be an agent here in ilorin, can I cover over there for sight seeing/ tour?
Re: The best Tarpaulin Fish Ponds for sale in Nigeria by nikaShow(m): 8:34am On Apr 12, 2017
Definitely, call my number and let's work things out !
Re: The best Tarpaulin Fish Ponds for sale in Nigeria by Iseoluwani: 12:40pm On Apr 12, 2017
nikaShow:
Dear nairaland fish enthusiasts,

I've learnt a lot from great threads and from my personal experiences...

And I've also gone through using different fish tanks, cages, bowls and ponds...(in no particular order),

On one of my 'sojourns', I discovered this mobile fish ponds that are made from rubber,
They are actually used as very large (earthen+cracked concrete )pond liners, and they are thicker (2mm) than the blue 'tapaulin' materials for the mobile fish ponds currently available in the market.
The tanks can be 'stood' with materials such as wood, pressure pipes, Galvanized Iron rods (what I use)...and can be used to line leaking concrete ponds...

Some comparative advantages this tanks have over 'others' are...

1.It is very Flexible and Pliable (you can set it up anywhere, your backyard, garage , on top of your decked house, even inside your empty bedroom...lolsgrin- don't laugh, I have a guy with 2 ponds inside his 4 bedroom flat lipsrsealed).‎
2.It has no reaction with water / fish (no need for 'treating or liming', just setup-wash with water and salt- stock !)
3.Long lifespan (at least 5 years, I was told by my importers(the oldest one I have is 2 years now and if I wash am e go be like brand new)
4. It is comparatively cheaper than concrete ponds of the same size and doesn't 'permanently' devalue land use/valuation like other ponds.
5.Leakproof (to tear am na war: it's rubber and not synthetic-rubber, it's stronger than the blue material taupaulin mobile fish pond in the market, it's 2mm in thickness)
6.Discourages growth of algae (I've noticed even when I don't change my water on time, there's little/no algae growth on the tank-the water might be green or brown oo, but nothing go grow on the rubber).
7. It is higly mobile, it can easily enter the booth of any car if well packed. You can set it up and bring it down within 45 minutes.

Currently, my 'average' specs that I have available are...

‎4000 cubic litres (currently goes for 50k with standing accessories-Galvanized Iron) ...The dimensions are 10 foot long, 6 foot wide, 3 feet high.

Also available are 8000 cubic litres capacity, 10000 and 12000, higher ones would have to be negotiated and discussed...

If you are new to fish farming, why don't You take our Fish Farm tour, where we take you to visit different successful fish farms with different setups learn from, ask them questions and know why they do what they do. You can read up on the learning experience by checking this page...https://www.nairaland.com/2848773/visit-catfish-farms-learn-practically

You can also call for your total Fish Farm Setup.

Try Asher Farms and I promise you, you would be glad you did business with us.‎

Call Asher Ponds on 08072216267

I lost your contact, msg me on 08143412574

ISEOLUWANI RABBIT FARM
Re: The best Tarpaulin Fish Ponds for sale in Nigeria by nikaShow(m): 4:07am On Jan 03, 2018
And Yes, Asher Mobile Ponds now delivers our mobile tarpaulin fish ponds and pond Liners to Ghana , Benin and other African countries !

You can call +233 57 353 3877 for Ghana enquiries !

1 Like

Re: The best Tarpaulin Fish Ponds for sale in Nigeria by GGfadar(m): 9:46pm On Jan 03, 2018
Gd job.

Pls what's d present cost of d various sizes u have ?
Re: The best Tarpaulin Fish Ponds for sale in Nigeria by nikaShow(m): 10:44am On Jan 17, 2018
GGfadar:
Gd job.

Pls what's d present cost of d various sizes u have ?

Thanks Ggfadar for your enquiries. Our 8000 litres pond goes for 75k and the 20k mobile ponds goes for 160k. This is for the full setup , frames ,liner and drainage.

Thank you.
Re: The best Tarpaulin Fish Ponds for sale in Nigeria by lekky00000: 7:20pm On Jan 25, 2018
Our on going project

Re: The best Tarpaulin Fish Ponds for sale in Nigeria by AnthonyAk(m): 5:00pm On Oct 30, 2018
how small can you make your ponds pls. How much to deliver to calabar?
Re: The best Tarpaulin Fish Ponds for sale in Nigeria by nikaShow(m): 1:30pm On Nov 03, 2018
AnthonyAk:
how small can you make your ponds pls. How much to deliver to calabar?

Hello, we can make the ponds as small as you so desire. Delivery to Calabar ?

Let's discuss on 08161385163
Re: The best Tarpaulin Fish Ponds for sale in Nigeria by dazzysleek(f): 9:49pm On Nov 20, 2018
Are you on whatsapp? I'll love to discuss business with you regarding this.
nikaShow:

I currently have a tank of 20x10x3. That takes 1000 fishes to melange. You can call/whatsapp me and let's negotiate.
Re: The best Tarpaulin Fish Ponds for sale in Nigeria by nikaShow(m): 5:49am On Dec 27, 2018
dazzysleek:
Are you on whatsapp? I'll love to discuss business with you regarding this.

I am...you can reach out to me on the number on my signature
Re: The best Tarpaulin Fish Ponds for sale in Nigeria by dazzysleek(f): 11:52am On Jan 14, 2019
I have! But the number you gave isn't on whatsapp network quote author=nikaShow post=74198597]

I am...you can reach out to me on the number on my signature[/quote]
Re: The best Tarpaulin Fish Ponds for sale in Nigeria by nikaShow(m): 8:39am On Jan 15, 2019
dazzysleek:
I have! But the number you gave isn't on whatsapp network quote author=nikaShow post=74198597]

I am...you can reach out to me on the number on my signature

Thank you for contacting me again.

If you call/ send a text to the contact number I gave, I'm sure we would be able to link up on whatsapp.

I'm really looking forward to hearing from you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CasavahubNG@18: Buy newly released varieties of Cassava Stems today. / Cassava Farmers Let's Meet Here / Planting Ugu This Month On An Acre Of Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.