Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,188 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Guess Who Is The Mother And Who Is The Daughter? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guess Who Is The Mother And Who Is The Daughter? (4332 Views)

Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? / Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guess Who Is The Mother And Who Is The Daughter? by McDonalds2014(m): 2:20pm On Apr 11, 2015
One is the mother of the other and she’s in her
40s. Let that sink in. Some people just don’t age
at all. It’s hard to tell who the mum and
daughter is, right?
Over to you, Tell who is the Mother and who is
the Daughter.
Drop your comment.

Re: Guess Who Is The Mother And Who Is The Daughter? by RoyalBlak007: 2:22pm On Apr 11, 2015
If its not the one on the right....its d left grin

its d one on the right..check out her neckbone......stomach...physique....forehead

3 Likes

Re: Guess Who Is The Mother And Who Is The Daughter? by tempem: 2:23pm On Apr 11, 2015
The one on the Right!

Did I guess right?

Yes, I did..

I know you want a surprise, And the surprise is really on the right....

No matter what, mum isn't that stucked with swags, the daughter does... Look intently.
Re: Guess Who Is The Mother And Who Is The Daughter? by fergiiosugo(m): 2:24pm On Apr 11, 2015
The lady holding the spoon,is the mom!

7 Likes

Re: Guess Who Is The Mother And Who Is The Daughter? by Beesluv: 2:24pm On Apr 11, 2015
Mum on green. Both look sweet

2 Likes

Re: Guess Who Is The Mother And Who Is The Daughter? by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 2:24pm On Apr 11, 2015
Hmm... Its hard 2 tell.. Bt 4rm look. I think the one putting on green is d mom.. Same thing with my mom, u will think am her immediate younger sista.

3 Likes

Re: Guess Who Is The Mother And Who Is The Daughter? by kambili999(f): 2:25pm On Apr 11, 2015
Ehmmmm maybe the one on the left no the one on the right. one of them sha.
Re: Guess Who Is The Mother And Who Is The Daughter? by jamex93(m): 2:26pm On Apr 11, 2015
The one in black is this moda jor

1 Like

Re: Guess Who Is The Mother And Who Is The Daughter? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 11, 2015
the mom is putting on green. she looks sooooo young. i hope to age like that.
Re: Guess Who Is The Mother And Who Is The Daughter? by McDonalds2014(m): 2:28pm On Apr 11, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
Hmm... Its hard 2 tell.. Bt 4rm look. I think the one putting on green is d mom.. Same thing with my mom, u will think am her immediate younger sista.
lol... So mumsie is still young..
Re: Guess Who Is The Mother And Who Is The Daughter? by enoqueen: 2:30pm On Apr 11, 2015
If one is the mother then the other is the daughter.
Re: Guess Who Is The Mother And Who Is The Daughter? by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 2:33pm On Apr 11, 2015
McDonalds2014:

She's still young.. Guys still they chyke her self.

1 Like

Re: Guess Who Is The Mother And Who Is The Daughter? by Basildvalour(m): 2:34pm On Apr 11, 2015
The one in-between grin
Re: Guess Who Is The Mother And Who Is The Daughter? by smokescreen4: 2:35pm On Apr 11, 2015
The one in black is the mum.
Re: Guess Who Is The Mother And Who Is The Daughter? by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 2:37pm On Apr 11, 2015
McDonalds2014:

Yes oh.. Guys still they chyke her.
Re: Guess Who Is The Mother And Who Is The Daughter? by Kemmy210(f): 2:41pm On Apr 11, 2015
Mum is putting on spag while d one putting on green top is d daughter. OR vice versa jare.
Re: Guess Who Is The Mother And Who Is The Daughter? by yazz09(m): 2:42pm On Apr 11, 2015
The mum is wearing black on the left while the daughter is wearing green on the right.

The way they hold each other just gave them away
Re: Guess Who Is The Mother And Who Is The Daughter? by tintingz(m): 2:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
It is the lady by the right(the one on green top).

Her breas.t yaf sag. cheesy

Infact both the mother and daughter breas.t yaf sag. tongue

1 Like

Re: Guess Who Is The Mother And Who Is The Daughter? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
mother's in the green top
Re: Guess Who Is The Mother And Who Is The Daughter? by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 3:03pm On Apr 11, 2015
Mumsi ain't there.....except two charming twin sisters.....melikeit
Re: Guess Who Is The Mother And Who Is The Daughter? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 11, 2015
The one wearing green top is the mother (well covered up, clothes not too tight fitting, not forming swag, and sagging brreasts)
Re: Guess Who Is The Mother And Who Is The Daughter? by dapsy4u2(m): 3:19pm On Apr 11, 2015
The mum is the one holding the spoon
Re: Guess Who Is The Mother And Who Is The Daughter? by Dubby6(m): 4:09pm On Apr 11, 2015
I no believe abeg
Re: Guess Who Is The Mother And Who Is The Daughter? by Holywizard: 4:11pm On Apr 11, 2015
make de two pull off their cloths...
Frm de lips of their toto i'll sure know
Re: Guess Who Is The Mother And Who Is The Daughter? by Wealthyone: 4:19pm On Apr 11, 2015
The one on black is d mum. Look closely....shes more matured.
Re: Guess Who Is The Mother And Who Is The Daughter? by JayTeeA(f): 4:53pm On Apr 11, 2015
the mum is at home with der last born.. angry

2 Likes

Re: Guess Who Is The Mother And Who Is The Daughter? by SAMBARRY: 5:10pm On Apr 11, 2015
They look more like friends or siblings sef than mother and daughter
Re: Guess Who Is The Mother And Who Is The Daughter? by ITbomb(m): 6:25pm On Apr 11, 2015
enoqueen:
If one is the mother then the other is the daughter.
We are saying the same thing, if she is not the one on the right then she must be the one on the left
Re: Guess Who Is The Mother And Who Is The Daughter? by chymystique(f): 6:35pm On Apr 11, 2015
wrt to their boobs the mum is the one on green.. evven the smile, the hair-do, arms and her mode of dressing shows she is the mum
Re: Guess Who Is The Mother And Who Is The Daughter? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 11, 2015
That one carrying bag !!! Yes she is mom
Re: Guess Who Is The Mother And Who Is The Daughter? by JOKLEVIZ(m): 7:52pm On Apr 11, 2015
The one on green is the mum coz only gals or rada ladies post lik d1 on black
Re: Guess Who Is The Mother And Who Is The Daughter? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 11, 2015
Lalasticlala pls help grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: Meet Baby Who Was Born With An Extra Large Tongue In Lagos / A Lesbian Wife / Why Do We Wear New Clothes On New Year's Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.