Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,715 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Everyone Has To Read This: Who Says Lagos Is A No Man's Land. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Everyone Has To Read This: Who Says Lagos Is A No Man's Land. (2187 Views)

Lagos Is Igbo(no Man Land).a Must Read / Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? / Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everyone Has To Read This: Who Says Lagos Is A No Man's Land. by felsunseg(m): 2:51pm On Apr 11, 2015
Educate your self, Lagos actually belongs to the Yorubas

Re: Everyone Has To Read This: Who Says Lagos Is A No Man's Land. by Beesluv: 2:58pm On Apr 11, 2015
No man's land ke? When man plenty for there
Re: Everyone Has To Read This: Who Says Lagos Is A No Man's Land. by Ybu2(m): 2:58pm On Apr 11, 2015
LAG has it owners.
Re: Everyone Has To Read This: Who Says Lagos Is A No Man's Land. by Nairalane: 3:08pm On Apr 11, 2015
Who Raised This Issue Again? Lets Live As One And Move On. What Is Wrong If Chioma Marries Olagbaju. They Will Still Born A Real Baby.
Re: Everyone Has To Read This: Who Says Lagos Is A No Man's Land. by felsunseg(m): 3:17pm On Apr 11, 2015
Beesluv:
abi o, bt there are those why call the natives or indigenes
Re: Everyone Has To Read This: Who Says Lagos Is A No Man's Land. by felsunseg(m): 3:17pm On Apr 11, 2015
Beesluv:
abi o, bt there are those why call the natives or indigene
Re: Everyone Has To Read This: Who Says Lagos Is A No Man's Land. by felsunseg(m): 3:20pm On Apr 11, 2015
Nairalane:
Who Raised This Issue Again? Lets Live As One And Move On. What Is Wrong If Chioma Marries Olagbaju. They Will Still Born A Real Baby.
their is noting wrong o my brother. bt that dosnt mean because chhioma is maried to olagbaju, he should now be claiming what belongs to chiomas family
Re: Everyone Has To Read This: Who Says Lagos Is A No Man's Land. by felsunseg(m): 3:21pm On Apr 11, 2015
Ybu2:
LAG has it owners.
naso my bro
Re: Everyone Has To Read This: Who Says Lagos Is A No Man's Land. by mascot87(m): 3:24pm On Apr 11, 2015
There might be a serious but issue between we the Yorubas & the igbos if they continue with this madness of Lagos as no man land. I think it's high time our Leaders in Yoruba land begin to enlighten d Yoruba race of the effect this would have on we the Yoruba's & to take preventive actions against the igbos as soon as possible. I'm sure this is what is happening in d north where d Hausa's are taking corrective & preventive actions against the IGBOS. The IGBOS have beaten more than they can chew.

Yoruba Leaders should rise up & let d IGBOS know that they are visitors here in s SW & that the SW of Nigeria is the Yoruba Nation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everyone Has To Read This: Who Says Lagos Is A No Man's Land. by felsunseg(m): 3:32pm On Apr 11, 2015
mascot87:
There might be a serious but issue between we the Yorubas & the igbos if they continue with this madness of Lagos as no man land. I think it's high time our Leaders in Yoruba land begin to enlighten d Yoruba race of the effect this would have on we the Yoruba's & to take preventive actions against the igbos as soon as possible. I'm sure this is what is happening in d north where d Hausa's are taking corrective & preventive actions against the IGBOS. The IGBOS have beaten more than they can chew.

Yoruba Leaders should rise up & let d IGBOS know that they are visitors here in s SW & that the SW of Nigeria is the Yoruba Nation.
u are so on point my bother, the issue is that the Ibos are many in Lagos (becos unlike the northerners we tolorate them) so they forget they were actually a sojourner in Lagos. Tell me where were the Ibos when King Jaja of Opobo was fighting the foriegners for the sake of the yorubas?
Re: Everyone Has To Read This: Who Says Lagos Is A No Man's Land. by sammyj: 3:56pm On Apr 11, 2015
I am a Yoruba boy and have dated other tribe without any problems, please let us shift our sword and let peace reign!!!!
Re: Everyone Has To Read This: Who Says Lagos Is A No Man's Land. by leshluap(m): 5:14pm On Apr 11, 2015
Thnks 4 reminding them..
Re: Everyone Has To Read This: Who Says Lagos Is A No Man's Land. by felsunseg(m): 8:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
sammyj:
I am a Yoruba boy and have dated other tribe without any problems, please let us shift our sword and let peace reign!!!!
yes peace will reign, if all of us continue to bear our fathers name. Shikena
Re: Everyone Has To Read This: Who Says Lagos Is A No Man's Land. by felsunseg(m): 8:44pm On Apr 11, 2015
leshluap:
Thnks 4 reminding them..
uwc
Re: Everyone Has To Read This: Who Says Lagos Is A No Man's Land. by jjlala: 9:03pm On Apr 11, 2015
lagos belong to we Aworis , Epe and the ikorodu
Re: Everyone Has To Read This: Who Says Lagos Is A No Man's Land. by felsunseg(m): 9:11pm On Apr 11, 2015
jjlala:
lagos belong to we Aworis , Epe and the ikorodu
gbam, he who has eyes let him read dis

1 Like

Re: Everyone Has To Read This: Who Says Lagos Is A No Man's Land. by OperationIgrigi: 9:31pm On Apr 11, 2015
felsunseg:
u are so on point my bother, the issue is that the Ibos are many in Lagos (becos unlike the northerners we tolorate them) so they forget they were actually a sojourner in Lagos. Tell me where were the Ibos when King Jaja of Opobo was fighting the foriegners for the sake of the yorubas?

**grins** King Jaja?, do you know your history at all?. King Jaja was a FULL BLOODED IGBO MAN. Have you written your JAMB? See your head.

Re: Everyone Has To Read This: Who Says Lagos Is A No Man's Land. by felsunseg(m): 9:39pm On Apr 11, 2015
OperationIgrigi:

**grins** King Jaja?, do you know your history at all?. King Jaja was a FULL BLOODED IGBO MAN. Have your written your JAMB? See your head.
no be only igbo, na weed u for call am.
Re: Everyone Has To Read This: Who Says Lagos Is A No Man's Land. by OperationIgrigi: 9:44pm On Apr 11, 2015
felsunseg:
no be only igbo, na weed u for call am.

**grins** You are not intelligent, read wide and stop being a NURTW agboro in Osun. Google is free. Use it. Olodo head.
Re: Everyone Has To Read This: Who Says Lagos Is A No Man's Land. by jaysniggs: 9:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
OperationIgrigi:

**grins** You are not intelligent, read wide and stop being a NURTW agboro in Osun. Google is free. Use it. Olodo head.

You are so intelligent you got to know his job and where he stays? All through NL?
Re: Everyone Has To Read This: Who Says Lagos Is A No Man's Land. by felsunseg(m): 10:03pm On Apr 11, 2015
OperationIgrigi:

no be only google na echelon
Re: Everyone Has To Read This: Who Says Lagos Is A No Man's Land. by OperationIgrigi: 10:19pm On Apr 11, 2015
jaysniggs:

You are so intelligent you got to know his job and where he stays? All through NL?

**grins** That boy Segun is an illiterate tout. He says Jaja is not Igbo, do you also agree with him yorobar man?Anyway we have our ways of kmowing more about people on NL.

(1) (Reply)

Top 21 Most Corrupt Nigerian Leaders (dead/alive) / We Will Wipe Out Shiite Muslims , Says Boko Haram / Burning Of Onitsha Mosque Was Carried By Agents Of Federal Government Say IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.