Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,401 members, 7,830,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

What If The Writing On The Wall Is Ignored? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If The Writing On The Wall Is Ignored? (779 Views)

Checkout The Writing Spotted On A Bus In Sokoto (pictured) / Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America / Polls : Jega Ignored My Request For A Meeting – Oritsejafor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If The Writing On The Wall Is Ignored? by mvpakin(m): 3:17pm On Apr 11, 2015
I am not trying to be biased here, but let's think about this: Am taking Lagos to be a Bugatti everyone is admiring but all of a sudden it got destroyed. I guess u all know its cost a fortune. What is take on this? Let's get your view. #VoteWisely#
Re: What If The Writing On The Wall Is Ignored? by refreshrate: 3:31pm On Apr 11, 2015
My take on this?
You tried too hard to sound intelligent but fell off the cliff. Maybe you think you're making a point, truth is a rock in a can being shaken by a toddler makes more sense than what you put up here.

Case in point your post is dumb...really dumb.

While you're at it. If you can't write good English how do you expect us to understand what you're saying?

Please ehn don't open any threads on NL ever again...ever!

You could try watching yoruba movies on YouTube if you must use your free etisalat data, or what do you think?
Re: What If The Writing On The Wall Is Ignored? by Bevista: 3:34pm On Apr 11, 2015
refreshrate:
My take on this?
You tried too hard to sound intelligent but fell off the cliff. Maybe you think you're making a point, truth is a rock in a can being shaken by a toddler makes more sense than what you put up here.

While you're at it. If you can't write good English how do you expect us to understand what you're saying?

You could try watching yoruba movies on YouTube if you must use your free etisalat data, or what do you think?
Now, that was below the belt - really harsh words bro. I agree with you completely, tho, that the writeup is really bland.
Re: What If The Writing On The Wall Is Ignored? by mvpakin(m): 4:03pm On Apr 11, 2015
@refreshrate. You are very stupid nd ignorant, cos it's obvious you are clueless of wat I posted nd u knw wat? Bleep off!!! Mtchewwww
Re: What If The Writing On The Wall Is Ignored? by mvpakin(m): 4:09pm On Apr 11, 2015
refreshrate:
My take on this?

Now its seems you jst finished reading a novel nd tryna sound like Wole Soyinka, then it shows how fake nd gullible u are!!!! Arghhhhh!!
Re: What If The Writing On The Wall Is Ignored? by refreshrate: 4:42pm On Apr 11, 2015
mvpakin:
@refreshrate. You are very stupid nd ignorant, cos it's obvious you are clueless of wat I posted nd u knw wat? Bleep off!!! Mtchewwww

Seriously lets wait and see how many people will come here and be able to make sense of what you've written. Till then lets not conclude just yet on who the clueless, stupid and ignorant person is between both of us.

i dare you to take the challenge.
In fact i double dare your entire existence to take the challenge.
Re: What If The Writing On The Wall Is Ignored? by refreshrate: 4:45pm On Apr 11, 2015
mvpakin:
Now its seems you jst finished reading a novel nd tryna sound like Wole Soyinka, then it shows how fake nd gullible u are!!!! Arghhhhh!!

Its called being educated actually, you should try it. Should do you some good.

(1) (Reply)

Obanikoro Wins Polling Unit / Fani-kayode Predicts Victory For Osun PDP Candidates / First Nigerian At The North Pole! Tee Morgan.-pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.