Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Pictures Of Todays Election Across Nigeria. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Todays Election Across Nigeria. (31159 Views)

Will Football Matches Affect Todays Election? / An Under-aged Children been used to rigg todays election (photo) / After Todays Election Did U Tink GEJ Will Be Like Dis.view D Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Todays Election Across Nigeria. by Trendytessy(f): 5:31pm On Apr 11, 2015
Rivers state and their wahala...
Re: Pictures Of Todays Election Across Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 11, 2015
@MobilePunch: Agbaje lost again at his polling unit. APC polled 89 votes while PDP polled 82 in the House of Assembly election.
Re: Pictures Of Todays Election Across Nigeria. by yibobasher: 5:34pm On Apr 11, 2015
Let's see how the noise makers Igbos will make JK (Joker) win today.
Re: Pictures Of Todays Election Across Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 11, 2015
yettybaby112:
In other news, see full purse
Re: Pictures Of Todays Election Across Nigeria. by elbinmanny(m): 5:45pm On Apr 11, 2015
When Amaechi saw that Wike and the people of River state have carried the day cheesy

Re: Pictures Of Todays Election Across Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
Agbaje fails to deliver unit
5 minutes ago
Lagos - Results show that the governorship candidate of the Peoples
Democratic Party (PDP), Jimi Agbaje could not win his polling unit.
He polled the same number of votes with his main opponent in the
election, Akinwunmi Ambode of the All Progressives Congress..
Both secured 87 votes each in the election.
Also read: Agbaje gets accredited
He , however lost the unit to APC in the state House of Assembly election
as the APC candidate polled 89 votes to defeat the PDP candidate who
scored 82 votes.
Agbaje had lost the unit during the presidential and national assembly
elections of March 28.
http://www.news24.com.ng/Elections/News/Agbaje-fails-to-deliver-unit-20150411
Re: Pictures Of Todays Election Across Nigeria. by Tolubory(m): 6:00pm On Apr 11, 2015
embarassed Oga o
I no even see my own picture as i cast my vote..
Re: Pictures Of Todays Election Across Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 11, 2015
Lagos Gubernatorial Election and House of
Assembly Results Lagos
36 minutes ago
Result of PU 017 Joseph Street, off Opebi
Road
Governorship
APC - 51
PDP - 50
House of Assembly
APC - 55
PDP - 44
APGA - 1
The voters of this PU were divided into two
groups
2nd result of PU 017 Joseph Street, off Opebi
Road
Governorship
PDP - 69
APC - 66
House of Assembly
PDP - 65
APC - 67
Result of PU 012, Opebi Road, where some
PDP agents had attempted to stop the
counting of the votes
Governorship
PDP - 50
APC - 126
State Assembly
PDP - 47
APC - 130
Evans square 034 lagos mainland.
Governorship.
APC 83
PDP 83
This is not encouraging. Lagoon will be over
crowded

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Todays Election Across Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 11, 2015
When bae is being cute in public and you can't help but to admire

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Todays Election Across Nigeria. by Sunnah1(m): 7:08pm On Apr 11, 2015
Gejpresident:
Gej till eternity

God bless Nigeria
Pure madness on point.
Re: Pictures Of Todays Election Across Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 11, 2015
Sunnah1:

Pure madness on point.
I think u are mad for the insult
Re: Pictures Of Todays Election Across Nigeria. by remmyton(f): 7:44pm On Apr 11, 2015
IbnSultaan:
President Elect Voting at his unit in daura

Mal Nasir Elrufai voting

Lemme take out my time n educate de elected abokki on hw to vote
First step: get accredited
2nd step: collect ballot papers
3rd step: go to de polling booth
4th step: dip ur thumb in de ink
5th step: stamp it on box next to de party ur ar voting for, avoid touchin de lines/borders of de box
6th step: fold it (de ballot paper) into two vertically and not horizontally
7th step: walk to de ballot boxes provided n slot accordingly
Note: don't show de mass wu ar voting for, we don't care, we av our candidates in mind.

Although, mr. Elect, u av made de mistake alrdy, I hope u learn frm ds n don't repeat it again if u get de chance again
Thank me leta

Nland, u wil not kill me wit laf, abokii is now replaced wit northerner, hahahahahahaha, seun n his mods, hehehe
Re: Pictures Of Todays Election Across Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 11, 2015
1stola:

Ode olosho
Iya e
I'm not pained because that's exactly the way an omo ale will reply his mother. Go ask your mother,say maami tani baba mi.
Re: Pictures Of Todays Election Across Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 13, 2015
CheeNayNay:
Lol,that pic of fashola stretching is my fav.#epic

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ganduje: The Mistake We Used To Nail Kwankwaso, Gov Yusuf / Aisha Buhari Hosts Dolapo Osinbajo, Wives Of Service Chiefs / APC Convention: South West Unity List Is Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.