Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,057 members, 7,835,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Toke Makinwa,banky W,omoni Oboli,susan Peters Stepout To Vote(photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa,banky W,omoni Oboli,susan Peters Stepout To Vote(photos) (30930 Views)

Mercy Aigbe & Hubby Stepout In Style (photos) / Uchenna Nnanna And Son Stepout In Matching Outfits(photos) / 2face Idibia, Banky W, Mercy Aigbe & More Celebs Troop Out To Vote (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa,banky W,omoni Oboli,susan Peters Stepout To Vote(photos) by meforyou1(m): 4:10pm On Apr 11, 2015
femi4:
At the end of today....
AGBAJE
Re: Toke Makinwa,banky W,omoni Oboli,susan Peters Stepout To Vote(photos) by Swash042(m): 4:10pm On Apr 11, 2015
Gud to knw
Re: Toke Makinwa,banky W,omoni Oboli,susan Peters Stepout To Vote(photos) by james809: 4:11pm On Apr 11, 2015
Nice
Re: Toke Makinwa,banky W,omoni Oboli,susan Peters Stepout To Vote(photos) by folabayo1(f): 4:11pm On Apr 11, 2015
I hope their vote will count dis time cos they duped gej the other time..

Ambo lo lese
Apc lo ni eko
Team apc
Re: Toke Makinwa,banky W,omoni Oboli,susan Peters Stepout To Vote(photos) by Kinkale(m): 4:13pm On Apr 11, 2015
Re: Toke Makinwa,banky W,omoni Oboli,susan Peters Stepout To Vote(photos) by Morrisodo(m): 4:13pm On Apr 11, 2015
what's so special about them..? are they not citizens... Y shouldn't them vote...?
Re: Toke Makinwa,banky W,omoni Oboli,susan Peters Stepout To Vote(photos) by strawberryinc(m): 4:14pm On Apr 11, 2015
much respect
Re: Toke Makinwa,banky W,omoni Oboli,susan Peters Stepout To Vote(photos) by yemmynoni: 4:14pm On Apr 11, 2015
Gejpresident:
God bless PDP

we coming back with full force 2019

I'm a candidate

Jk for lagos state

wike for rivers state

I dedicate this space to Mandela of Nigeria #Gej hero of our time
u still dey here ??
Re: Toke Makinwa,banky W,omoni Oboli,susan Peters Stepout To Vote(photos) by Omotall(m): 4:18pm On Apr 11, 2015
who be dis people abeg,cos here in Ecuador am schooling,we don't know them tongue tongue
Re: Toke Makinwa,banky W,omoni Oboli,susan Peters Stepout To Vote(photos) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 11, 2015
kai na wa oooooo,well me self go snap my own foto upload here say i don vote mak i see mayb una go comment angry
Re: Toke Makinwa,banky W,omoni Oboli,susan Peters Stepout To Vote(photos) by brainbox1000(m): 4:19pm On Apr 11, 2015
Okay
Re: Toke Makinwa,banky W,omoni Oboli,susan Peters Stepout To Vote(photos) by harry509: 4:24pm On Apr 11, 2015
Re: Toke Makinwa,banky W,omoni Oboli,susan Peters Stepout To Vote(photos) by Azwealth(m): 4:27pm On Apr 11, 2015
I don't just like dis Toke Makinwa......damn rude
Re: Toke Makinwa,banky W,omoni Oboli,susan Peters Stepout To Vote(photos) by bellabae(f): 4:31pm On Apr 11, 2015
Ko kan aye
Re: Toke Makinwa,banky W,omoni Oboli,susan Peters Stepout To Vote(photos) by hadura29(m): 4:35pm On Apr 11, 2015
Abayhormy:
[b]Do you know as at today, the Federal Govt takes about 54% of the nation's revenue ? The states share about 46%. Lagos despite having about 20million people to cater for and all the federal infrastructures abandoned for her when the capital was moved to Abuja, it takes 168billion anually as allocation while Akwa Ibom recieves 260billion, Rivers 230billion, Delta 209billion, Bayelsa 173billion, now tell me, which of these other states have achieved what Lagos has achieved under the genius of Tinubu and Fashola which has been her past/present governors?

Do you know at a point, for years, The federal government wthheld lagos state government allocations totally and Bola Tinubu and Ambode the then acountant general of lagos state had to work together to be creative and work out the genius of running lagos? Just consider the level pressure on infrastructure in lagos, consider the demand for social amenities and compare what lagos gets to these other states and the FG. Mind you, lagos does not have oil revenue, and the Nigerian ports revenue people usually refer to are going to the federal purse. Nigerian Ports Authority is a Federal Parastatal. Somany people confuse it to be a source of state revenue. As at now, FG is owing Lagos 40 billion.[/b]

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/nigerias-top-10-federal-revenue-receiving-states/

Some people are just blind to these stated facts... Nice one
Re: Toke Makinwa,banky W,omoni Oboli,susan Peters Stepout To Vote(photos) by smoothlips(m): 4:37pm On Apr 11, 2015
Gejpresident:
God bless PDP

I'm a candidate

Jk for lagos state

wike for rivers state

Wrong role models.
Re: Toke Makinwa,banky W,omoni Oboli,susan Peters Stepout To Vote(photos) by stillwendy(f): 4:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
If u ain't frm rivers state stop screaming wike for rivers state cos dis isnt abt party..vote for d right man...vote for dakuku peterside
Re: Toke Makinwa,banky W,omoni Oboli,susan Peters Stepout To Vote(photos) by willian10: 4:45pm On Apr 11, 2015
Gejpresident:
God bless PDP

I'm a candidate

Jk for lagos state

wike for rivers state

Since GEJ is your hero, lemme pray that God will run ur life as an hero like GEJ did Nigeria....just say Amen....I'm not supporting any party sha...
Re: Toke Makinwa,banky W,omoni Oboli,susan Peters Stepout To Vote(photos) by hopelife: 5:24pm On Apr 11, 2015
Read Latest Celebrity News, Politics Gossips Gist and Inspirations

http://addanny.com/social/35/18527
Re: Toke Makinwa,banky W,omoni Oboli,susan Peters Stepout To Vote(photos) by gbemsis: 5:32pm On Apr 11, 2015
Who're these yeyebrities....ehn?
Re: Toke Makinwa,banky W,omoni Oboli,susan Peters Stepout To Vote(photos) by yibobasher: 5:38pm On Apr 11, 2015
Where are the Igbos that were making noise? Irrelevant bigots
Re: Toke Makinwa,banky W,omoni Oboli,susan Peters Stepout To Vote(photos) by NMegaStores: 5:40pm On Apr 11, 2015
I have in stock original smart 30000mAh power bank for sale.

The power bank has dual usb pot which means you can use it to charge 2 gadgets at thesame time.

The power bank comes in 4 colours (blue, black, white & pink) and also a free pouch to carry it around.

The good news is that this power banks are sold above N6000 in konga, Jumia and kaymu but I am selling to Nairalanders at a give away price of N5000 only.

Trust is very important so you can meet me in Ikeja GRA Lagos to buy cash and carry and I can also deliver to your doorstep if you want by any reliable transport company.

Call me now on: 08175984730.

Re: Toke Makinwa,banky W,omoni Oboli,susan Peters Stepout To Vote(photos) by ninex: 5:53pm On Apr 11, 2015
You b mumu.
Re: Toke Makinwa,banky W,omoni Oboli,susan Peters Stepout To Vote(photos) by rogerz: 8:03pm On Apr 11, 2015
Vote cheap data. Vote wisely!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Sold Pepper Soup To Raise Money For My School Fees - Annie Idibia / Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 48th Birthday Today (photos) / BBNaija's Erica Nlewedim Visits Abia State For First Time (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.