Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Blackberry Expert Please Help Me!!!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry Expert Please Help Me!!!!! (506 Views)

Blackberry Expert Engineering-a 3-hour Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackberry Expert Please Help Me!!!!! by eniolaamoda: 4:10pm On Apr 11, 2015
My BlackBerry q5 can't collect more dan 2000 contacts,i am a marketer and I need lots of contacts,why can't BlackBerry 10 series take more than 2000 contacts?

My questions are is there a way to go about it or der is nothing to be done? Is that the limit or its my fone that has fault?

Does old BlackBerry like bold5 downward have more than that limit? Because a friend of mine has close to 5000 contact on his bold2.

Lastly on the twitter for BlackBerry 10 I can't find the trending option,and on thier app store no instagram,i want the original instagram not the inta10 et all,instagram gaan gaan where can I download it on thier appstore?? I hv searched n searched. Ppl pls help me.
Re: Blackberry Expert Please Help Me!!!!! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 11, 2015
Get mobo market first then u can download the real instagram and any other andriod app and about the contact, I dnt knw o.
Re: Blackberry Expert Please Help Me!!!!! by samsard(m): 5:00pm On Apr 11, 2015
I dont know about the 2,000 contacts limit but, you might want to try upgrading your OS to 10.3.1. you can download instagram app by google searching "instagram apk" or by downloading from third-party appstores like 1mobile. to get 1mobile, go to 1mobile.com download the apk and install.
Re: Blackberry Expert Please Help Me!!!!! by shawnfamous(m): 5:03pm On Apr 11, 2015
Why not open a fan page Still on ur bbm
Re: Blackberry Expert Please Help Me!!!!! by 3Cees: 5:50pm On Apr 11, 2015
Please who knows what I can do? The BlackBerry symbol that is supposed to be beside the 3G hasn't been showing so I have been unable to get any internet connection.
Re: Blackberry Expert Please Help Me!!!!! by samsard(m): 8:49am On Apr 12, 2015
3Cees:
Please who knows what I can do? The BlackBerry symbol that is supposed to be beside the 3G hasn't been showing so I have been unable to get any internet connection.
It only comes after you get an internet connection (especially a fast one)

(1) (Reply)

Dowload Jumia App Via Http://www./mobile-apps / Clean,sleek Blackberry Q10(white) Up For Grabs / Help With Glo Data Share

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.