Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Nkoli Nwa Nsuka Vs Ada Mbaisi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkoli Nwa Nsuka Vs Ada Mbaisi (3525 Views)

Is This Rachael Okonkwo's (Nkoli Nwa Nsukka) Mum Or her Sister? / Nkoli Nwa Nsukka Shelves Hair Skin / Nollywood Stars Ken Eric Dating Rachael Okonkwo (nkoli Nwa Nsuka Star)photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nkoli Nwa Nsuka Vs Ada Mbaisi by Bukingg2: 4:51pm On Apr 11, 2015
Hi ladies and gentlemen
My name is Buking,
Im not a fan of nollywood movies, I occasionally watch it sometimes but only the comedy type, but after watching the retuning of Jennifer I commend our actors and actresses,
But with the poor speaking of our native language, our igbo brethren found it so hard to produce with their language which made it delay for igbos to have their channel in dstv, when ask why they will say the english one is for igbos until recently be4 they add it.
Anyway to cut the story short, with the much talk of Ada Mbaisi by people that watcted it I decided to watch and it was so so great comedy
Recently every of my lil sisters that I always chat with, I found that they developed this slance from a movie that be4 I even say anythiny to them they will reply me with "espiklekwe" engligbo slance means dont speak,so as the trend gose on even my new girl girlfriend too, which I leta discover it from a movie called Nkoli nwa Nsuka, so I deciced to check it online lo and behold after watching the 1st season on youtube I can't wait but to buy the whole season which is from 1 to 10,

men! When I finish these movie I said let me know if you guys think what I thought, is our nollywood movies improving and the retuning of Jennifer, Nkoli and Ada Mbaisi which one do you think deserve the best best award! Coz even as im writng this I can't help but to keep laughing grin grin
What do u think guys

If u never watched try it herehttps://m.youtube.com/watch?v=h0cYGN5-wUY

1 Like

Re: Nkoli Nwa Nsuka Vs Ada Mbaisi by luuvee(m): 5:05pm On Apr 11, 2015
Re: Nkoli Nwa Nsuka Vs Ada Mbaisi by Harvard13(m): 5:09pm On Apr 11, 2015
nkoli got boring towards season 6,7. didnt watch oh was told
Re: Nkoli Nwa Nsuka Vs Ada Mbaisi by Bukingg2: 9:00pm On Apr 11, 2015
Harvard13:
nkoli got boring towards season 6,7. didnt watch oh was told
Harverd u didn't watch it u was told, and u have come in conclution that's boring! Hey naija, its that even 7 and 8 that is the most interesting part
Re: Nkoli Nwa Nsuka Vs Ada Mbaisi by Nobody: 12:42am On Apr 12, 2015
Couldn't even finish season one of Nkolika, very boring thing.
While I couldn't get enough of Adambano to
Re: Nkoli Nwa Nsuka Vs Ada Mbaisi by Bukingg2: 11:19am On Apr 12, 2015
That's simply means u didn't watch it coz it goes like philipins films, coz the it is the talk of the town and what how it been sold they maid it up to ten season, I think its the 1st naija film to reach at that lenght I guess not sure oo
Re: Nkoli Nwa Nsuka Vs Ada Mbaisi by prettyjo(f): 12:33pm On Apr 12, 2015
@op it's a Ada mbano not mbaisi.
anyway both movies are interesting cos av watched all
but I still prefer Ada mbano to nkoli nwansukka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nkoli Nwa Nsuka Vs Ada Mbaisi by Bukingg2: 3:32pm On Aug 28, 2015
Hmm that ur opinion but I think nkoli made wave more because even till now yoruba people even still make one her funny comments that she usually say "espikwele

(1) (Reply)

See What Yaw Did To Cossy Orjiakor With Her Boobs / Do You Know This Lady? She Is Now A Big Girl (photos) / Johnson Suleman Blast MMM “MMM Is Satanic And If You’re Involved, You’re Demonic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.