Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,027 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:51 PM

SHOCKING: Checkout The What This Little 9 Year Old Girl Did To Apc Candidates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SHOCKING: Checkout The What This Little 9 Year Old Girl Did To Apc Candidates (982 Views)

APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster / Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? / Fifth Term Lagos Deputy Speaker Defeated Along Other APC Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKING: Checkout The What This Little 9 Year Old Girl Did To Apc Candidates by EbiscoComedian: 5:00pm On Apr 11, 2015
Nicole Benson, who is said to be a student of Greensprings School, Lekki campus, has donated her lunch money and more to the APC. She also wrote an engaging, heartfelt letter to the opposition party. Below is Nicole’s letter, which was addressed to Lagos state governor, Babatunde Fashola, and the APC.

Dear APC and governor Fashola,
My name is Nicole Benson. I am 9 years old. The name of my school is Greensprings School lekki campus and I am in year 4 peters. I want to be a doctor when I grow up so that I can take care of people who are sick and dying because they take care of me when I am sick......Read more>>>>http://mcebisco..com/2015/04/shocking-checkout-what-this-little-9.html

Re: SHOCKING: Checkout The What This Little 9 Year Old Girl Did To Apc Candidates by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 11, 2015
where is the 9 year old girl?
Re: SHOCKING: Checkout The What This Little 9 Year Old Girl Did To Apc Candidates by Motolank: 5:08pm On Apr 11, 2015
In same attire with Baba I presume shocked
Re: SHOCKING: Checkout The What This Little 9 Year Old Girl Did To Apc Candidates by Sandydayz(f): 5:08pm On Apr 11, 2015
A beg ask am again angry
Re: SHOCKING: Checkout The What This Little 9 Year Old Girl Did To Apc Candidates by Adinije(f): 6:04pm On Apr 11, 2015
Even if there is a 9 year old girl, what does she know about politics? The whole thing was staged.

(1) (Reply)

Friends, Associates Desert "Father-of-president" Edwin Clark's Asokoro Residence / Why Are People Banned Without A Reason Sent To Them? / President Jonathan Dissolves Cabinet Tomorrow-daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.