Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Has anyone earned money From Oaksandcanvas.com "Double Dose Offer"? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Has anyone earned money From Oaksandcanvas.com "Double Dose Offer"? (741 Views)

The 10 Bank Directors That Have Earned The Highest Dividends In 2016 - PIC / Is This How Western Union Robs Nigerians Of Their Hard Earned Money? / How Zenith Bank And Interswitch Connived To Rob Me Of My Hard Earned Money! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has anyone earned money From Oaksandcanvas.com "Double Dose Offer"? by Fortune444: 5:14pm On Apr 11, 2015
Hi Dears,

I recently purchased a 3 seater sofa furniture and chaise lounge (attached) set and fixed a spicy walk-in closet, from www.oaksandcanvas.com and I can tell you they rival any top furniture company in Nigeria while beating them hands down on price.

They offered me what they call the "double dose offer" things in return which I'd like to share for fellow Nairalanders so you could benefit from either their quality and/or these perks:

- 3 percent rebate for the price of furniture ordered by any customer you refer: they deduct this from any future order you make
- resale commission so they offer you lower rates than their showroom prices, so you make money directly with any bulk sale

With the rates offered for these unique furniture pieces, please try these out and enjoy the great value for money.

what do you think of the furniture? Beautiful?? Also can anyone confirm if they have benefitted from this double dose offer? I am keen on reselling for money at their excellent rates...

Cheers

Monisola

Re: Has anyone earned money From Oaksandcanvas.com "Double Dose Offer"? by economia: 5:47pm On Apr 11, 2015
Fortune444:
Hi Dears,

I recently purchased a 3 seater sofa furniture and chaise lounge (attached) set and fixed a spicy walk-in closet, from www.oaksandcanvas.com and I can tell you they rival any top furniture company in Nigeria while beating them hands down on price.

They offered me what they call the "double dose offer" things in return which I'd like to share for fellow Nairalanders so you could benefit from either their quality and/or these perks:

- 3 percent rebate for the price of furniture ordered by any customer you refer: they deduct this from any future order you make
- resale commission so they offer you lower rates than their showroom prices, so you make money directly with any bulk sale

With the rates offered for these unique furniture pieces, please try these out and enjoy the great value for money.

what do you think of the furniture? Beautiful?? Also can anyone confirm if they have benefitted from this double dose offer? I am keen on reselling for money at their excellent rates...

Cheers

Monisola
Re: Has anyone earned money From Oaksandcanvas.com "Double Dose Offer"? by Fortune444: 9:28pm On Apr 11, 2015
Economia, have you received this rebates yourself?

Anyone else done benefitted from the cash back?

Thanks for your comments
Re: Has anyone earned money From Oaksandcanvas.com "Double Dose Offer"? by Fortune444: 5:00am On Apr 15, 2015
hoping for your feedbacks. Economia have you a good experience? I must admit the furniture are awesome and attracted by their perks and free delivery. Not so hard to sell the smaller pieces so far...Check this out!!!

Re: Has anyone earned money From Oaksandcanvas.com "Double Dose Offer"? by Fortune444: 3:33am On Apr 30, 2015
Guys, its confirmed. Just made my first buck. Thank you www.oaksandcanvas.com

I now confirm it was worth the try, I simply linked up to my buddy furnishing his entire apartment in port Harcourt city and received exactly a commission worth about 5% of the full value of the furniture after 6 weeks, since I claimed to buy for resale. Not much, but not bad smiley

Its not a bad way to transact and boost your interior design skills too.

Cheers

Monisola
Re: Has anyone earned money From Oaksandcanvas.com "Double Dose Offer"? by Fortune444: 4:47pm On May 01, 2015
www.oaksandcanvas.com are really good!
Re: Has anyone earned money From Oaksandcanvas.com "Double Dose Offer"? by Fortune444: 12:31pm On Sep 05, 2015
hey guys check out the updated photos for our furniture on demands - www.oaksandcanvas.com

(1) (Reply)

Ideas On Type Of Business One Could Go Into / The Next Bitcoin JOIN Now Before It Is Too Late!!! / The Importance Of Having A Website For Any Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.