Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Buy Original Smart Power Bank Cheaper Than Konga Or Kaymu. - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Buy Original Smart Power Bank Cheaper Than Konga Or Kaymu. (1411 Views)

[HOT] TECNO CAMON C9 NOW SELLING ON KONGA [PICS] / Kaymu Cannot Be Trusted. I Want My Money Back. How Can I Get It? / Tecno Boom J7 Now Selling For #28,000 On Konga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy Original Smart Power Bank Cheaper Than Konga Or Kaymu. by NMegaStores: 5:28pm On Apr 11, 2015
I have in stock original smart 30000mAh power bank for sale.

The power bank has dual usb pot which means you can use it to charge 2 gadgets at thesame time.

The power bank comes in 4 colours (blue, black, white & pink) and also a free pouch to carry it around.

The good news is that this power banks are sold above N6000 in konga, Jumia and kaymu but I am selling to Nairalanders at a give away price of N5000 only.

Trust is very important so you can meet me in Ikeja GRA Lagos to buy cash and carry and I can also deliver to your doorstep if you want by any reliable transport company.

Call me now on: 08175984730.

Re: Buy Original Smart Power Bank Cheaper Than Konga Or Kaymu. by NLdesigner: 5:34pm On Apr 11, 2015
I'm so sorry for spamming, but I'm desperate and my thread got moved to the dark bowels where no one ever goes. Please read.

I am in dire need of money, so I'm doing a promotion for my designs.

Email me at nldesigner2015@yahoo.com and I can complete the work within the week.

If you've been thinking of starting that website or that business, now is the time! Or if you know of someone who has been thinking about it, please let them know.

Also, if you know of a job that you didn't have the skills to do, share it with me, and I'll give you a cut.

(1) (Reply)

Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A 4G Phablet @ $89.99 ( Coupon ) / Bb Touch 2 For Sale At Give Away Price / BRAND NEW Ipad Mini (White) Wi-fi,Cellular For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.