Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Jonathan Feigns Ignorance Of Wife’s Whereabouts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Feigns Ignorance Of Wife’s Whereabouts (45196 Views)

Suspended SGF Feigns Ignorance / Fear Of Embarrassment: Jonathan Cancels California Speech, Feigns Illness - SR / Suspected Boko Haram Member Feigns Madness, Narrowly Escapes Arrest In Yobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Feigns Ignorance Of Wife’s Whereabouts by oaliijpo: 6:08pm On Apr 11, 2015
Leave the man alone na
Re: Jonathan Feigns Ignorance Of Wife’s Whereabouts by miblolo(f): 6:09pm On Apr 11, 2015
Mama piss is out of control once more.....
Re: Jonathan Feigns Ignorance Of Wife’s Whereabouts by worldgee101: 6:09pm On Apr 11, 2015
U really need to stay more informed as d last phase of d elections are rounding off.

Get info on d go & know what is happening in your environment.

DON'T BE A VICTIM OF CIRCUMSTANCES. VOTE NO VIOLENCE.
Re: Jonathan Feigns Ignorance Of Wife’s Whereabouts by gaussy(m): 6:09pm On Apr 11, 2015
grin grin grin
mama peace went to conduct First lady elections in Okrika

my cool fura cool
Re: Jonathan Feigns Ignorance Of Wife’s Whereabouts by KENFERDYOORI(m): 6:09pm On Apr 11, 2015
Maybe she has gone somewhere to REST_IN_PEACE again
Re: Jonathan Feigns Ignorance Of Wife’s Whereabouts by tucky200(m): 6:09pm On Apr 11, 2015
Clueless of where his wife is *smh*
Re: Jonathan Feigns Ignorance Of Wife’s Whereabouts by Ilekeh(f): 6:09pm On Apr 11, 2015
[size=18pt]I bet you, millions are being deposited in foreign banks as we type.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Feigns Ignorance Of Wife’s Whereabouts by sunnyeinstein(m): 6:09pm On Apr 11, 2015
How can a president say he doesn't know the whereabouts of his wife? This is the height of disloyalty to a better Nigeria and coming from the first family, TREASON!!!
How will a member of the first family not vote, what does that tell of the president?
No wonder he couldn't have a firm grip on Nigeria. Good riddance to the Goodluck Ebele Jonathan family.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Feigns Ignorance Of Wife’s Whereabouts by Donmams(m): 6:10pm On Apr 11, 2015
Re: Jonathan Feigns Ignorance Of Wife’s Whereabouts by Nickymezor(f): 6:10pm On Apr 11, 2015
Who cares undecided
Re: Jonathan Feigns Ignorance Of Wife’s Whereabouts by manfred10(m): 6:10pm On Apr 11, 2015
CR77:
Iron lady PEJ

Loving GEJ more and more

Humble man

At your age you are still booking space. I hope you'll get born again soon

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Feigns Ignorance Of Wife’s Whereabouts by ice234: 6:11pm On Apr 11, 2015
She will probably be in Port Harcourt rigging the election
Re: Jonathan Feigns Ignorance Of Wife’s Whereabouts by Ilekeh(f): 6:11pm On Apr 11, 2015
bigt2:
I don't know your problem with another person's wife. The battle has been won and lost, she went on a low key and all you do is rant after previous rants about the office of the first Lady saga angry

She is still our first lady. We deserve the right to know where she's taking our money.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Feigns Ignorance Of Wife’s Whereabouts by popcykaylah(m): 6:12pm On Apr 11, 2015
bigt2:
I don't know your problem with another person's wife. The battle has been won and lost, she went on a low key and all you do is rant after previous rants about the office of the first Lady saga angry
our problem is that she talks too much and speaks jargons at the end ..if her husband had won we all know she will be on national TV to make her disgraceful speech as usual..so why is she hiding now?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Feigns Ignorance Of Wife’s Whereabouts by iroza(f): 6:12pm On Apr 11, 2015
Na wa o
Re: Jonathan Feigns Ignorance Of Wife’s Whereabouts by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 11, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahaha Daris God o.
I will definitely miss This First Lady, a lady with a character.
Please next week should be election for the first Lady.
Re: Jonathan Feigns Ignorance Of Wife’s Whereabouts by kayoni(m): 6:13pm On Apr 11, 2015
Jonathan knows where the wife is

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Feigns Ignorance Of Wife’s Whereabouts by geoworldedu: 6:14pm On Apr 11, 2015
See life... So Jona wife nor wan kon vote now abi because her hubby don't lose election? I guess there's no strife ungoing between them sha undecided
Re: Jonathan Feigns Ignorance Of Wife’s Whereabouts by manfred10(m): 6:15pm On Apr 11, 2015
ammanison:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/jonathan-feigns-ignorance-of-wifes-whereabouts/

She is working things out in rivers state where they are hoping their bread will be buttered from may 29th since they have lost the bread and butter at Aso rock where they spend N4b every year for food

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Feigns Ignorance Of Wife’s Whereabouts by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 11, 2015
I hate PDP

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Feigns Ignorance Of Wife’s Whereabouts by adeblow(m): 6:16pm On Apr 11, 2015
madam piss. she must have gone to stone/piss all the APC supporters in rivers. tout of a woman

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Feigns Ignorance Of Wife’s Whereabouts by NovusHomo(m): 6:16pm On Apr 11, 2015
RickRichards:
Probably fomenting trouble somewhere, as per the norm.

No, she is with me. Divorce papers will be served on her husband on Monday. By the way, I am not a lawyer, if you get the driftgrin. Ok, I'm just helping to rid the nation of this virulent pestilence.
Re: Jonathan Feigns Ignorance Of Wife’s Whereabouts by asiwaju40(m): 6:17pm On Apr 11, 2015
farem:
He has been feigning ignorance since 4BC.

-Chibok girls

-$20B

-Dwindling foreign reserve

-Mounting external debt

-That he never spoke with Moroccan monarch

-That Omisore and Boy George were inmates

_That Fayose and FFK were indicted

-Subsidy fraud

-BH sponsorship

-Rigging plan for Lagos Guber polls

... back for more
what is this one saying
Re: Jonathan Feigns Ignorance Of Wife’s Whereabouts by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 11, 2015
CR77:
Iron lady PEJ

Loving GEJ more and more

My Humble President

stupidity+sentiment is when you love leader like GEJ. I LOVE IDI AMIN DADA AND SANI ABACHA.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Feigns Ignorance Of Wife’s Whereabouts by hopelife: 6:17pm On Apr 11, 2015
For Latest Celebrity News, Politics Gossips Gist and Inspirations

http://addanny.com/social/35/18527
Re: Jonathan Feigns Ignorance Of Wife’s Whereabouts by omode2(m): 6:18pm On Apr 11, 2015
Luckygurl:
lol!! As usual he has little or no control over his wife.

He remains my man though....
so a man who has no control over his wife is your man.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Feigns Ignorance Of Wife’s Whereabouts by MarshRiley(m): 6:19pm On Apr 11, 2015
How does this become your headache?must he tell everybody where his wife is?if he wants,he can say she is in canada,e no concern una,people are bin killed,all dats disturbing you is the whereabout of patience#Smh
Re: Jonathan Feigns Ignorance Of Wife’s Whereabouts by Lawalemi(m): 6:19pm On Apr 11, 2015
Trust the nation newspaper, the APC print media arm is always excited about this type of news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ajimobi Kisses Wife At His Inauguration (Photos) / Buhari Is The Tallest Nigerian Leader Ever: Photo / Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After UK Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.