Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,319 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Important Info - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Important Info (564 Views)

Shortlisted Candidates And Important Info For Nnpc/chevron Scholarship Exam / Important Info About Pre-degree Programme In Nigerian Universities / Important Info 4 Unn Aspirants............... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Important Info by kessygirl(f): 5:48pm On Apr 11, 2015
I am very surprised at my fellow Nigerians. Most of us are ready to spend 3 million naira just to go outside to study forgetting that some schools outside might not be accredited. Running away from your continent. It is a pity. How many have seen a white coming to Africa to study? None. But we rush to their place like say we no get hope again for Africa. There are schools in Africa even West Africa that can give you scholarship or even 30% reduction but we no want that one because it is Africa. How can we grow with such attitude. That is why White people will always insult us. Please let us change our ways of thinking and reason well. There are many schools that can offer you what those University abroad will offer and in a better and conducive environment. Please and please lets put hands together and make Africa a bigger Continent.
God bless.
Re: Important Info by ENIGMA24(m): 6:51pm On Apr 11, 2015
kessygirl:
I am very surprised at my fellow Nigerians. Most of us are ready to spend 3 million naira just to go outside to study forgetting that some schools outside might not be accredited. Running away from your continent. It is a pity. How many have seen a white coming to Africa to study? None. But we rush to their place like say we no get hope again for Africa. There are schools in Africa even West Africa that can give you scholarship or even 30% reduction but we no want that one because it is Africa. How can we grow with such attitude. That is why White people will always insult us. Please let us change our ways of thinking and reason well. There are many schools that can offer you what those University abroad will offer and in a better and conducive environment. Please and please lets put hands together and make Africa a bigger Continent.
God bless.
THIS IS REAL, but sis can you mention some this schools?(asides south africa) because i still strongly believe studying abroad isn't a bad idea, especially when one is chasing a post graduate degree, schooling in a different zone and atmosphere to me helps one understand the difference in academic standards and help to diversify ones knowledge in his field, for example...... a surgeon will become a god in his field after a bsc in Nigeria, masters in america and practise in India, why do you think Nigerian companies employ expatriates?
I'm just saying tho......i still stand corrected
Re: Important Info by kessygirl(f): 11:07am On Apr 13, 2015
It is very true what you are saying. But i know you can get all those things here because most schools get those expatriates down to their schools to train their students. I personally think it is a very good idea. But since it is so, students won't even try it. Why not start trying those Universities you know has all the equipment s and facilities to make you the best.
Let us boost Africa together.
Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Jamb Admission Letter / Cheating Student Who Hacked Into University Computer System..... / Some Differences Between Before And Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.