Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Recruiting Writers For A Culture Website - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruiting Writers For A Culture Website (1294 Views)

PVMagazine is Recruiting Writers [Applicants Must Reside in Owerri, Imo State] / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / Firstbank Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recruiting Writers For A Culture Website by archive(f): 6:25pm On Apr 11, 2015
New website that's starting to take shape - but I need more content. I'm looking for writers for investigations, lists, reviews - especially the latter two.

If you're interested in this paid job visit the website at http://sailorscout1986.ipage.com/ and head to the Write For Us tab. You'll see criteria for each category and a brief application form. If you're successful we'll work through Elance - a secure and reliable freelance site.

Thanks
Re: Recruiting Writers For A Culture Website by ucheheart(m): 6:40pm On Apr 11, 2015
What's your pay per article?
Re: Recruiting Writers For A Culture Website by Godmother(f): 10:23pm On Apr 11, 2015
ucheheart:

Interested as well. What's the pay like and method of payment
Re: Recruiting Writers For A Culture Website by funmo(m): 10:32pm On Apr 11, 2015
after writing the pitch, I don't see no send/enter/submit button...
Re: Recruiting Writers For A Culture Website by archive(f): 9:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
ucheheart:

Starting rate of £5. I know it's not a lot but it's all we can afford at the moment.
Re: Recruiting Writers For A Culture Website by archive(f): 9:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
Godmother:

Interested as well. What's the pay like and method of payment

£5 for 800/1000 and £2.50 for 400/500 pieces. You get your own byline too, which you can see on the site.
Re: Recruiting Writers For A Culture Website by iwriterng(m): 10:33pm On Apr 12, 2015
Hi! I am a freelancer writer with in depth knowledge of SEO (on-page and off page). Please check my signature to read reviews of my service rendered to Nairaland users.
Re: Recruiting Writers For A Culture Website by archive(f): 10:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
funmo:
after writing the pitch, I don't see no send/enter/submit button...

Hiya. Sorry about that, please try again
Re: Recruiting Writers For A Culture Website by archive(f): 10:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
iwriterng:
Hi! I am a freelancer writer with in depth knowledge of SEO (on-page and off page). Please check my signature to read reviews of my service rendered to Nairaland users.

That's great. Please click on this link and click on the Write For Us tab. 800-1000 articles are £5, with shorter 400/500 pieces £2.50
Re: Recruiting Writers For A Culture Website by archive(f): 10:37pm On Apr 12, 2015
archive:

Starting rate of £5. I know it's not a lot but it's all we can afford at the moment.

ADD: £5 for 800/1000 and £2.50 for 400/500 pieces. You get your own byline too, which you can see on the site.
Re: Recruiting Writers For A Culture Website by ucheheart(m): 5:00pm On Apr 14, 2015
The website is not opening, i have been trying it. Are you sure that link is correct?
archive:

ADD: £5 for 800/1000 and £2.50 for 400/500 pieces. You get your own byline too, which you can see on the site.
Re: Recruiting Writers For A Culture Website by funmo(m): 9:38am On Apr 15, 2015
archive:

Hiya. Sorry about that, please try again

Sent a pitch

not sure if it was delivered
Re: Recruiting Writers For A Culture Website by archive(f): 10:34am On Apr 16, 2015
ucheheart:
The website is not opening, i have been trying it. Are you sure that link is correct?

It should be. I think others have been able to get through fine. Have another go!
Re: Recruiting Writers For A Culture Website by archive(f): 10:35am On Apr 16, 2015
funmo:

Sent a pitch

not sure if it was delivered

I think it was and I've sent you an email
Re: Recruiting Writers For A Culture Website by PalmTree(m): 9:58am On Apr 18, 2015
archive:

I think it was and I've sent you an email

Still open?]
Re: Recruiting Writers For A Culture Website by forbisi: 7:47am On Apr 19, 2015
Also sent a pitch and it took me back to default page. How do I know it has delivered?
Re: Recruiting Writers For A Culture Website by archive(f): 11:24am On Apr 19, 2015
PalmTree:

Still open?]

Yes, it's ongoing!
Re: Recruiting Writers For A Culture Website by archive(f): 11:57am On Apr 19, 2015
The form disappears when you send it but I am receiving all submissions!

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank Recruitment 2015 (10-minutes Job Opening) / Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy In A Company @ Ilupeju For Computer Literates Only / Help On WAEC RECRUITMENT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.