Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,806 members, 7,831,629 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Results Of Lagos Governorship, House Of Assembly Polls -vanguard - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Results Of Lagos Governorship, House Of Assembly Polls -vanguard (85598 Views)

APGA Sweeps House Of Assembly Polls In Anambra- Thisday / Ambode Wins Lagos Governorship Election, Succeeds Fashola / Results From Enugu Presidential And Nat. Assembly Polls - Vanguard Ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Results Of Lagos Governorship, House Of Assembly Polls -vanguard by Shubbylee(m): 8:22pm On Apr 11, 2015
An2elect2:

buhahahahahaha Why are you so blunt! grin the yorubas definitely have the loudest mouth.

Its only an intimidated weakling that cries and fights for what belongs to him. LOL

careless statements like this is why igbos were massacred in Kano!! some of u just talk recklessly!! bloody ingrates!!

1 Like

Re: Results Of Lagos Governorship, House Of Assembly Polls -vanguard by babestella: 8:23pm On Apr 11, 2015
chrisbaba1:
[size=17pt]I don't mean to be tribalistic... But on a real I think its time Yoruba let igbos understand (non violently) that they are accommodated in lagos does not mean they own it... This is the sad transition igbos have gradually forged us to take because of the impunity of many towards the yorubas, our land and culture.... That welcoming accomodating host nonesense has to be re-evaluated to preserve our identity as they preserve theirs every where in the east....... If regards of our land nd culture won't be given then why remain so tolerant? [/size]

Shut up, is any IGBO man a strong contender there? I weak for the way some of you talk at times. It's either you are afraid of the igbos or you are just being s1lly about this whole tribal thing. Rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: Results Of Lagos Governorship, House Of Assembly Polls -vanguard by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 11, 2015
An2elect2:

buhahahahahaha Why are you so blunt! grin the yorubas definitely have the loudest mouth.

Its only an intimidated weakling that cries and fights for what belongs to him. LOL

My dear I am tired of reading these Igbo/Yoruba threads. An average Igbo person suffers and struggles and government has not been fair to them. These are people who never wanted One Nigeria, but were forced into this union, yet these Yoruba guys are now feeling intimidated by the success and expansivity of Igbo commercial prowess. The constitution does not recognize that any tribe owns any state. What baffles me is that a Yoruba man will take his wife to US or UK to deliver a baby, and the baby automatically is called American or UK citizen, but the same Yoruba person will refuse an Igbo kid delivered in Lagos the right to be called Lagosian.

This is absolute madness cooked with a pot of idiocy, simmered with a pint of hatred. Enemies of progress, hardly progress in this life and in the next life to come.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Results Of Lagos Governorship, House Of Assembly Polls -vanguard by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 11, 2015
chrisbaba1:

Lmao.... dum dum let me educate you, by land I don't mean space, I mean it holistically I.e politics, tradition, wills etc... kapish? Now swerve.

Keep consoling urself.
Re: Results Of Lagos Governorship, House Of Assembly Polls -vanguard by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 11, 2015
Billyonaire:

How can you accommodate someone when you do not own an accommodation ? Why are you people so loud mouth ? Is it a case of empty vessels making the loudest noise ? Someone is intimidating you on your own turf and has taken over Economically, and all you do is sit online and fight for vain glory instead of putting your certificates in a refuse bin and hustling at Alaba International, Agric and Trade Fair.
guy.you are the biggest loud mouth on nairaland....you only went hiding after jonathan was humiliated....Mr "billionnaire" go back to your hiding place..we don't need you here..lol

3 Likes

Re: Results Of Lagos Governorship, House Of Assembly Polls -vanguard by Lewis1988: 8:24pm On Apr 11, 2015
In other news from Ekiti State. Assembly result.PDP 26. APC 0 .PDP cleard all the 26 Constituency. Shame on people trying to remove the peoples gov

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Results Of Lagos Governorship, House Of Assembly Polls -vanguard by CR77(f): 8:26pm On Apr 11, 2015
Re: Results Of Lagos Governorship, House Of Assembly Polls -vanguard by olajide8(m): 8:27pm On Apr 11, 2015
Reference:

Instead of taking the lead in breaking the barriers of indigenship as a prelude to true Federalism (which is the only condition that will make the north join up). By this Lagos will likely lose its prime position.
That was the position of yoruba's and the south west until - Jimi agbaje spun around to tell us yoruba's to our face that a certain section of the country could determine based on the ethnicity and not based on common sense* that they could determine the fortunes of the people that lived their- "Jimi" statement smacks desperation and no regard for the unity of nigeria* he should have towed a different campaign strategy and party without the likes of obanikoro - bode George as his associates and maybe just maybe the out come would have been a little different - lagos is in the southwest, with a south western monarch that speaks the unifying language of the south westerners and with a traceable history - of being a yoruba empire- so we protect our heritage and any outcast amongst us that fails to realise this would be so treated as an outcast*

4 Likes

Re: Results Of Lagos Governorship, House Of Assembly Polls -vanguard by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 11, 2015
akthedream:
guy.you are the biggest loud mouth on nairaland....you only went hiding after jonathan was humiliated....Mr "billionnaire" go back to your hiding place..we don't need you here..lol
I didnt go hiding my good friend, I have businesses to take care of both home and abroad. I am not a blogger, I have a fantastic life outside Nairaland. Jonathan was not defeated. Jonathan was robbed by Jega. Jega planned and executed the best day light robbery I ever saw. He planned and distributed PVC to Imams and Mosque and allowed bottlenecks in distribution of PVC to GEJ support zones. Jega will die standing. Jonathan remains the best thing to happen to Nigeria after petroleum.

Buhari will NOT fight corruption, cos I do not expect him to imprison the Lord of Fraud of Bourdillon who bankrolled his ascension to Political Sanctum.

5 Likes

Re: Results Of Lagos Governorship, House Of Assembly Polls -vanguard by CR77(f): 8:27pm On Apr 11, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2250631/agbaje-leads-ambode-amuwo-odofin
1stola:

Product of failed education system of GEJ
U no get calculator?

2 Likes

Re: Results Of Lagos Governorship, House Of Assembly Polls -vanguard by gbemsis: 8:28pm On Apr 11, 2015
The hatered of the ibos for other tribes especially the yorubas' would be their albatross...it certain now they're bitter people. The Lagos Lagoon is calling....

3 Likes

Re: Results Of Lagos Governorship, House Of Assembly Polls -vanguard by CR77(f): 8:28pm On Apr 11, 2015
focus7:
could it be that you don't even know how to calculate? I pity the guy that will fall in love with you or marry you.
Re: Results Of Lagos Governorship, House Of Assembly Polls -vanguard by CR77(f): 8:28pm On Apr 11, 2015
Re: Results Of Lagos Governorship, House Of Assembly Polls -vanguard by shewenzy: 8:29pm On Apr 11, 2015
See this people sha, I think you are watching the back of news, better shine your eyes, APC owns lagos State already, all we just nnow is sit back, relax and watch how Ambode will be crowned Governor of lagos state.

PROGRESS DON COME OOO!!!!!!!!
AMBODE IS READY!!!!!!
APC!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Results Of Lagos Governorship, House Of Assembly Polls -vanguard by Igwe2nero(m): 8:31pm On Apr 11, 2015
This ethnic wahala shld b forgotten asap. Fellow Nigerians, please d ordinary igbo guy do not compete with any oda tribe. Rather, dey compete naturally with der own kinsmen. Look inwards and see. If Emeka buys a property at Enugu, his kinsman, CHUKWUMA will hustle to "outbuy" him. I see no reason for this online parade of tribalism. Nigeria n Nigerians should jst focus on building a nation dat all blacks irrespective of ethnicity n tribe will b proud of. Dats is d more reason i support d one Nigeria theory. The black world looks upon us for hope ,should we fail them? i dnt think so. peace

2 Likes

Re: Results Of Lagos Governorship, House Of Assembly Polls -vanguard by An2elect2(f): 8:31pm On Apr 11, 2015
Billyonaire:
My dear I am tired of reading these Igbo/Yoruba threads. An average Igbo person suffers and struggles and government has not been fair to them. These are people who never wanted One Nigeria, but were forced into this union, yet these Yoruba guys are now feeling intimidated by the success and expansivity of Igbo commercial prowess. The constitution does not recognize that any tribe owns any state. What baffles me is that a Yoruba man will take his wife to US or UK to deliver a baby, and the baby automatically is called American or UK citizen, but the same Yoruba person will refuse an Igbo kid delivered in Lagos the right to be called Lagosian.

This is absolute madness cooked with a pot of idiocy, simmered with a pint of hatred. Enemies of progress, hardly progress in this life and in the next life to come.

LOL I cant agree more.

If only some people are honest. The igbo relevance is not even something to debate over.

1 Like

Re: Results Of Lagos Governorship, House Of Assembly Polls -vanguard by shewenzy: 8:31pm On Apr 11, 2015
APC owns lagos state already, so OFO le n so!!!!!!!
Re: Results Of Lagos Governorship, House Of Assembly Polls -vanguard by dipopooo(m): 8:32pm On Apr 11, 2015
Cwaya:

They are waiting for you and your oba to do it yourself.

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Ar u 4 us or against us?
Re: Results Of Lagos Governorship, House Of Assembly Polls -vanguard by Cwaya(m): 8:33pm On Apr 11, 2015
odeotito:
Just unfortunate that Agbaje is now tainted as an Igbo ethnic politician! Imagine him promising to make an Eze Igbo a First Class Chief in Lagos. Except he was deceiving the Igbo he should know that The Igbo are a fiercely Republican and autonomous people who will not accept the overlordship of a single person as Eze all over Lagos Igbo- confusion will ensue! Just wondering how much of Igbo he can speak - in case he needs to try making a run for Governorship in any of the eastern states!
Shame to the apostles of ethnic politics playing us against one another! Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa et al are Nigerians who deserve to vote and be voted for ANYWHERE in the country.
It remains to be said however that it is an unreasonable and unfair thing to do to hit your host community under the belt by playing the ethnic card in election time when you have not been discriminated against in enjoying the dividend of democracy! The obvious attempt by Igbos at doing so in this elections is unfortunate and will only serve a notice on the Yoruba to be wary of the Igbo as a people nursing an agenda to take over their host community. The Igbo must consciously set out to put the Yoruba (their hosts in Lagos) at ease by correcting that impression

#@BOLDED

Shey, igbos were on their own before the oba made that statement?
Did you hear any rumour of igbos turning lagos to Anambra or Enugu??
Abi you think say dey no get home??
For instance, if lagos were to be in the South East and one Igwe/Eze made that oba statement to counter the yorubas, are they not going to react the same way?
All Igbos care about in Lagos is their Fcukiing Money. We have our own states.

Stop insinuating shitzz, All this wouldnt have surfaced if that Oba controlled his mouth.

#ProudlyIgbo

Meanwhile, chillaxing in the Lagoon already. tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin cool cool cool cool tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Results Of Lagos Governorship, House Of Assembly Polls -vanguard by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 11, 2015
Z
hardbody:

I find it incomprehensible the way you guys keep talking about this hist community thingy. I bring my money. I buy your land. I settle omonile. I build my house. I pay my tax. I work for my employer. I drive on givernment built roads. I pay road taxes and remain law abiding to the state. so what exactly is Lagos doing for me. The average yoruba person in the east does the same. So what is it about host and visitor. And how has the Lagosian helped me differently. I even have three of them working under me directly and a few others reporting to me. We have mutual respect for each other. I am struggling to understand how non igbos are benefitting igbos and vice versa.

You should be grateful that the Yorubas allowed you to live in Lagos.
You should be grateful that they allowed you to work in Lagos.
You should be grateful that they allowed you spend your money in Lagos.
You should be grateful that they allowed you breathe Lagos air.
You should be grateful that they allowed you listen to their noise.
You should be grateful for the accommodation that Yorubas gave you.

5 Likes

Re: Results Of Lagos Governorship, House Of Assembly Polls -vanguard by Shubbylee(m): 8:33pm On Apr 11, 2015
Billyonaire:

u're talking as if an Igbo Man would let you excel in the east!! Igbos go to others parts of the country and they're hosted well and they excel, but I've never seen pple of other tribes excelling in Igbo land cos they are very hostile pple!! A Yoruba or Hausa man born and raised in d east can't dream of being a commissioner in the east no matter his qualifications. even if u're Igbo say from Imo state, u can't be allowed to be a commissioner in Abia state

3 Likes

Re: Results Of Lagos Governorship, House Of Assembly Polls -vanguard by barrysome001: 8:34pm On Apr 11, 2015
Based on the OP's gathered info supplied here,(if I am not mistaking)
the gubernatorial election result counts
PDP: 2548
APC:3429.....other parties can check lindaikeji's blog for their result.
#Na wetin I see for the op's writeup I add to get that o,ain't Prof. Jega.
Re: Results Of Lagos Governorship, House Of Assembly Polls -vanguard by millionaireman: 8:34pm On Apr 11, 2015
akthedream:
What is more humiliating than denying Abiola the presidency he won? Fulani marry Yoruba 247 like wives.

2 Likes

Re: Results Of Lagos Governorship, House Of Assembly Polls -vanguard by smsdigito: 8:35pm On Apr 11, 2015
waiting for the final result and breathing in double precision. cheesy
Re: Results Of Lagos Governorship, House Of Assembly Polls -vanguard by mubrex: 8:37pm On Apr 11, 2015
Victory well deserved in advance in the large interest of the people. Less i forget, the igbos should learn to show dividends of democracy. This is democracy. Not ethnocracy.
Re: Results Of Lagos Governorship, House Of Assembly Polls -vanguard by cutierashy(f): 8:37pm On Apr 11, 2015
oneeast:
JK leading PDP to victory in Lagos.

Congrats to JK in advance.
for ur mind grin grin
Re: Results Of Lagos Governorship, House Of Assembly Polls -vanguard by Cwaya(m): 8:38pm On Apr 11, 2015
gbosaa:
Z

You should be grateful that the Yorubas allowed you to live in Lagos.
You should be grateful that they allowed you to work in Lagos.
You should be grateful that they allowed you spend your money in Lagos.
You should be grateful that they allowed you breathe Lagos air.
You should be grateful that they allowed you listen to their noise.
You should be grateful for the accommodation that Yorubas gave you.

We should Lie on the Floor and hail the Oba "Kabiesi ooooo" when he made that statement eh.
We should have shut our mouth eh.

Of course NO, We aint cowards.

#ProudlyIgbo tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Results Of Lagos Governorship, House Of Assembly Polls -vanguard by Shubbylee(m): 8:38pm On Apr 11, 2015
CR77:

is amuwo-odofin the whole of Lagos? Olodo! that's how Jonathan won there and lost Lagos
Re: Results Of Lagos Governorship, House Of Assembly Polls -vanguard by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 11, 2015
millionaireman:

What is more humiliating than denying Abiola the presidency he won? Fulani marry Yoruba 247 like wives.
hey,stop typing rubbish..I am from Edo state and not an hypocite..I say things the way I see it...we should have move away from "our son" rubbish..what's your business with me unless you are a cloned billyonaire..lol..make I see you joor

You know how many igbo girls yoruba and hausa dey marry and bang(prostitutes) 24/7...pls don't even go there ok..
Re: Results Of Lagos Governorship, House Of Assembly Polls -vanguard by quickly: 8:39pm On Apr 11, 2015
BiHung:
Who da Bleep live in amuwo odofin...na wa o

na festac area
Re: Results Of Lagos Governorship, House Of Assembly Polls -vanguard by 49cents(m): 8:40pm On Apr 11, 2015
Ilekeh:

LOL wink wink wink wink wink wink How many Ibos on forbes list.

Igbo wealth distribution is well spread out
Ue other regions with lone billionaires on the forbe list with poor people in abundance, which is better?

Anyway congrat I hear Ambode is winning

A people deserves the kind opf leaadership they get

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PDP Agent Rejects Victory As Atiku Beats Buhari In Adamawa / Nigeria’s Richest Oil Blocks Owners Exposed: Names & Detail / Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.