Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,583 members, 7,823,524 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Abia State Result So Far Apga Leads - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State Result So Far Apga Leads (90912 Views)

Still Waiting On Imo State Result To Complete My Satsifaction / Update On Oyo State Result,true Result. / Election Result So Far In Kogi State - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia State Result So Far Apga Leads by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 6:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
Genius100:
Can someone provide a source instead of just mouthing off allover the place...

It is obviously a blatant lie.

The number of registered voters for the rescheduled election (whether they collected PVC or not) is approximately 174,000 as announced by INEC REC in Abia State.

Is the total number of voters in Obingwa, Osisioma and Isiala Ngwa North and other affected polling units in Aba North, Aba South, Isialangwa South, Umuahia North, Umuahia south, Ohafia Arochukwu and Umunneochi a mere 174,000 when Obingwa LGA alone can boost of approximately 100,000 voters?
Re: Abia State Result So Far Apga Leads by safarigirl(f): 7:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
Genius100:
Can someone provide a source instead of just mouthing off allover the place...
I don't think anyone has provided a source on this thread.

Neither the pro-Otti nor pro-Ikpeazu have given us sources to their posts
Re: Abia State Result So Far Apga Leads by vicadex07(m): 9:49pm On Apr 19, 2015
safarigirl:
I don't think anyone has provided a source on this thread.

Neither the pro-Otti nor pro-Ikpeazu have given us sources to their posts

Why didn't u report all the anti Yoruba threads on the politics section and ensure they are hidden and deleted too.

Who is the bigot here? You're accusing me of the same thing your people are doing yet you only took action against me and ignored your own people cos it suits your own purpose. SMH for U

Why didn't u report this

www.nairaland.com/2264213/yorubas-supported-buhari-selfish-reasons

Or this

www.nairaland.com/2265749/hate-us-cos-seek-biafrajealous

...You're just an hypocrite
Re: Abia State Result So Far Apga Leads by safarigirl(f): 8:45am On Apr 20, 2015
vicadex07:

Why didn't u report all the anti Yoruba threads on the politics section and ensure they are hidden and deleted too.

Who is the bigot here? You're accusing me of the same thing your people are doing yet you only took action against me and ignored your own people cos it suits your own purpose. SMH for U

Why didn't u report this

www.nairaland.com/2264213/yorubas-supported-buhari-selfish-reasons

Or this

www.nairaland.com/2265749/hate-us-cos-seek-biafrajealous

...You're just an hypocrite
I reported the one I saw. You should have reported those threads instead of foolishly opening this bigoted, hate thread. For every 1 anti-Yoruba threadthere are 5 anti-Igbo threads.

Seun, you seem to underestimate the power of the internet in promoting hate. Na from small things like this fellow's thread dem dey kill people....ask SA.

Please ask your mods or whoever to wipe off every tribal thread....if possible close that ethnic section totally. Nothing good ever happens there. Culture section is enough if people must discuss ethnicities

These ethnic discussions are more negative these days
Re: Abia State Result So Far Apga Leads by vicadex07(m): 8:55am On Apr 20, 2015
safarigirl:
I reported the one I saw. You should have reported those threads instead of foolishly opening this bigoted, hate thread. For every 1 anti-Yoruba threadthere are 5 anti-Igbo threads.

Seun, you seem to underestimate the power of the internet in promoting hate. Na from small things like this fellow's thread dem dey kill people....ask SA.

Please ask your mods or whoever to wipe off every tribal thread....if possible close that ethnic section totally. Nothing good ever happens there. Culture section is enough if people must discuss ethnicities

These ethnic discussions are more negative these days

Or you chose to see only the anti igbo threads cos you're igbo
Re: Abia State Result So Far Apga Leads by safarigirl(f): 9:49am On Apr 20, 2015
vicadex07:

Or you chose to see only the anti igbo threads cos you're igbo
dude, I'm so many tribes, you don't even know half of it. Igbo, Fulani, Efik and I was even born in Lagos, I'm not like you that is concentrated in one region.

I don't even bother opening tribal threads, but I opened yours cuz the topic came off as reasonable, well, I was wrong.

Stop justifying ignorance and bigotry. If your neighbour kills someone, does that mean you should kill? Do you not have a mind of your own? Must you do because others did?

Your life could be saved by an Igbo man tomorrow, your fellow Yoruba man could kill you even.....where does that leave bigotry?

1 Like

Re: Abia State Result So Far Apga Leads by Uchwilliam(m): 12:26pm On Apr 22, 2015
UcheStar:

Dangote's interest is Alex Otti...In case U don't know he has been sponsoring Alex Otti's campaign from day one...tight friends!
Actually dangote and some other industrialist hv intrest of siting in abia state.otti for life!!!
Re: Abia State Result So Far Apga Leads by donklens: 8:21pm On Apr 23, 2015
Supplementary elections to be held in Abia on Saturday, April 25, 2015
Total LGAs: 9
Total PUs: 276
Total Regd Voters: 179,224
Re: Abia State Result So Far Apga Leads by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 23, 2015
donklens:
Supplementary elections to be held in Abia on Saturday, April 25, 2015
Total LGAs: 9
Total PUs: 299
Total Regd Voters: 175,537
as it stands now, what is the difference in votes between pdp and apga?
Re: Abia State Result So Far Apga Leads by donklens: 9:28pm On Apr 24, 2015
I guess Op should change this Topic,who is leading is not clear at the moment. But some ping me that is PDP
Re: Abia State Result So Far Apga Leads by donklens: 9:00pm On Apr 29, 2015
Camsydarling:

Pinch yourself to know if you are dreaming...INEC will never declare PDP as the winner......
what happens now?

1 Like

Re: Abia State Result So Far Apga Leads by konjakonja(m): 5:32am On May 31, 2015
iyrojc:

This guy is like His Oga, Theif T. A Orji. But ur plans won't work. APGA cleared the whole of Aba north and Aba South. It is only in Ogbor hill and Obingwa i know Ikpeazu is winning. And not all Parts of Ogbor hill. Gullible Ngwas
Good morning,how's business,family and life?
Re: Abia State Result So Far Apga Leads by konjakonja(m): 5:37am On May 31, 2015
customized13:
please don't quote me again.
Quoted,na. Buhari send me to quote you

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? / DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court / Former Pres. Goodluck Jonathan Spotted At Bank In Abuja (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.