Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,854 members, 7,817,528 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari (48046 Views)

7 Ministers Buhari May Sack Soon / “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari / How I Will Choose My Ministers: Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari by obaty(f): 8:08pm On Apr 11, 2015
I hope this does not include Amaechi if not the man will just commit suicide
Re: I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 11, 2015
Yes.
Traitors should never be given as much privilegdes as the loyal.
Re: I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari by olalat(m): 8:11pm On Apr 11, 2015
lyntiffany:
his actually pointing fingers at his boy/ driver Amaechi, I pity ameachi cos his a PDP defector and can't be appointed as minister in his grandpa's tenure.
I wonder why some Nigeria youths suffer comprehension deficiency these day. Can't you understand simple English nii or sentiment had eaten deep into your reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari by Hope15: 8:11pm On Apr 11, 2015
Nonybb:
Look at a Daura clueless animal talking
Just shown your basic animalistic cluelessness.......where do they rear your kind sef?

1 Like

Re: I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari by bashydemy(m): 8:12pm On Apr 11, 2015
Yes oooo

Sai baba
Re: I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari by Sunky200: 8:14pm On Apr 11, 2015
Baba I beg wise up.. . Most of those defectors were not actually looking for immediate political appointment but looking for a new umbrella to protect them against all their commited attrocities.

Baba I beg do not hesitate nor compromise in bringing all acts of illegalities to book
Re: I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 11, 2015
Classic!
Re: I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 11, 2015
Gejpresident:

I was left in tears when i read President Goodluck congratulatory message to Gen. BuhariI was not crying because i felt like crying, i was not crying cause i supported him and he lost,
but i cried cause his words arrested my emotions.He wished his opponent a good administration ahead, he congratulated him and accepted defeat.
I could remember by this time in 2011, Buhari never accepted that he lost, he promised Jonathan that he will make his administration ungovernable for him and he later fulfilled his promise.
His supporters took to the streets and slaughtered innocent Nigerians but he never stopped the killings.But today, he has won that same man that defeated him in 2011 but got a congratulatory message instead of threats.
He has wished him success and not promising him an ungovernable tenure.Few weeks to the election, the people we call our leaders were busy sending threats to themselves and leaving the poor masses gripped with fear.
Posterity will never forget you where ever you go. I am still your fan for life. You'r a good and gentleman but surrounded by ingrates and fools that care for their pockets alone.Oh Jona!
You lost the election but won our heart....

Are we still on this?!?
Your man has lost abeg move on.

2 Likes

Re: I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari by Amokwe(m): 8:16pm On Apr 11, 2015
Re: I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari by Angoni(m): 8:17pm On Apr 11, 2015
The geriatric cattle herder from Daura is making sense.
Re: I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 11, 2015
General Muhammadu Buhari is a man of substance and character. Our contemporary politicians have alot to learn from him smiley
Re: I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari by nagoma(m): 8:22pm On Apr 11, 2015
Gejpresident:
New Beginning!
I was left in tears when i read President Goodluck congratulatory message to Gen. BuhariI was not crying because i felt like crying, i was not crying cause i supported him and he lost,
but i cried cause his words arrested my emotions.He wished his opponent a good administration ahead, he congratulated him and accepted defeat.
I could remember by this time in 2011, Buhari never accepted that he lost, he promised Jonathan that he will make his administration ungovernable for him and he later fulfilled his promise.
His supporters took to the streets and slaughtered innocent Nigerians but he never stopped the killings.But today, he has won that same man that defeated him in 2011 but got a congratulatory message instead of threats.
He has wished him success and not promising him an ungovernable tenure.Few weeks to the election, the people we call our leaders were busy sending threats to themselves and leaving the poor masses gripped with fear.
Some people left the country with fear of the aftermath of the election. But today you'v restored peace by accepting defeat peacefuly.Oh! Jonathan, you've shown us that you'r a Goodman. You'v shown African leaders the true definition of democracy.
You wished not to influence the elections with your powers, you wished not to cancel the election when you can do it and nothing will happen.
Posterity will never forget you where ever you go. I am still your fan for life. You'r a good and gentleman but surrounded by ingrates and fools that care for their pockets alone.Oh Jona!

You will go down as the fan of a clueless President. Buhari never made any proclamation about making Nigeria ungovernable. Jonathan required no support in that. The man Jona cannot govern even a local government well- six most tragic and wasted years for Nigeria and Nigerians , that was GEJ's tenure.

1 Like

Re: I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari by amarilo: 8:29pm On Apr 11, 2015
Does that include Amaechi and his likes? That is not a bad idea. At least it will checkmate these political prostitutes rushing to eat where they did not sow. Defect and be a back bencher. Simples.

1 Like

Re: I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari by mightycrown1(m): 8:29pm On Apr 11, 2015
THEY KNEW THAT ALREADY. WHEN BABOON DEY WORK WHERE MONKEY DEY?
PEOPLES' GENERAL YOU ARE ON POINT
Re: I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari by mightycrown1(m): 8:29pm On Apr 11, 2015
[size=18pt] THEY KNEW THAT ALREADY. WHEN BABOON DEY WORK WHERE MONKEY DEY?
PEOPLES' GENERAL YOU ARE ON POINT [/size]
Re: I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari by NobleG1(m): 8:32pm On Apr 11, 2015
They didn't defect before the presidential election. But they're now rushing to APC to seek political positions. S*tupid political jobbers. Thieves!
Re: I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari by iwatch: 8:32pm On Apr 11, 2015
lyntiffany:
his actually pointing fingers at his boy/ driver Amaechi, I pity ameachi cos his a PDP defector and can't be appointed as minister in his grandpa's tenure.
You lack common sense. He is referring to NEW ENTRANTS--Ameachi was in the fight to victory.

1 Like

Re: I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari by nwaanambra1(m): 8:33pm On Apr 11, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Good one from buhari we are in a democracy not a jumpocracy enough of political prostution.Silly gold diggers.

[size=18pt]Honestly i am starting to like this man[/size]

onu kwulu njo - ga e ekwu nma! cool

translation: the lips that speaketh evil will one day speak the truth! cool

for the above bolded coming from you, i am justified. cool cool

one day - real soon you will quote me and call me a brother-in-deed for seeing ahead what many of you igbo brothers couldn't see. . . undecided

for the first time on NL i liked your post. cool

1 Like

Re: I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari by ogbonoeba: 8:33pm On Apr 11, 2015
Re: I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari by jibrilaminu003(m): 8:33pm On Apr 11, 2015
Nursecaleb:
see who is talking o,shey na u go run government ni,no be Tinubu? just sherap and keep rearing ur castrated cattles

Ur naive utterances is likened to no other animal behavior as pig. Just take a while to listen ur statement. Your brain functions in replica to that of a goat. Without being told, u must b a member to the PD-PIGS always sounding clueless as our outgoing CLUELESS STATESMAN. What difference is b/w u and Fayose?
Notwithstanding, you either CHANGE or b CHANGED!!!

1 Like

Re: I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari by sexyjob(m): 8:35pm On Apr 11, 2015
StBlack1:
...In fact, any late PDP defector should be USED AND DUMPED WITHOUT MERCY.
Just like Amaechi
Re: I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari by sexyjob(m): 8:36pm On Apr 11, 2015
StBlack1:
...In fact, any late PDP defector should be USED AND DUMPED WITHOUT MERCY.
Re: I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari by rexmozee0167(m): 8:37pm On Apr 11, 2015
kk o
Re: I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari by sweathold(m): 8:38pm On Apr 11, 2015
Thats my general speaking o
Re: I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari by TBD(m): 8:38pm On Apr 11, 2015
A word is enough for wise Instant of them to put their house in order they are busy defecting to opposition. Like of focus
Re: I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari by cirmuell(m): 8:38pm On Apr 11, 2015
Tell 'em sir grin...I love this month, my month.
Re: I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari by lyntiffany(f): 8:39pm On Apr 11, 2015
olalat:

I wonder why some Nigeria youths suffer comprehension deficiency these day. Can't you understand simple English nii or sentiment had eaten deep into your reasoning.
OYO on your own, go and read this link https://twitter.com/daily_trust/status/586952617814843392 , weigh between us who assimilates English language more than the other. And pls English is different from English language, mr English comprehender you should have known better. Pls stay clear from me comprendré?
Re: I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari by sexyjob(m): 8:39pm On Apr 11, 2015
jibrilaminu003:

Ur naive utterances is likened to no other animal behavior as pig. Just take a while to listen ur statement. Your brain functions in replica to that of a goat. Without being told, u must b a member to the PD-PIGS always sounding clueless as our outgoing CLUELESS STATESMAN. What difference is b/w u and Fayose?
Notwithstanding, you either CHANGE or b CHANGED!!!
You just exposed you incompetence. He made a better statement/comment.
Re: I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari by ozoigbondu: 8:40pm On Apr 11, 2015
nwaanambra1:

onu kwulu njo - ga e ekwu nma! cool

translation: the lips that speaketh evil will one day speak the truth! cool

for the above bolded coming from you, i am justified. cool cool

one day - real soon you will quote me and call me a brother-in-deed for seeing ahead what many of you igbo brothers couldn't see. . . undecided

for the first time on NL i liked your post. cool
Why the translation i perfectly understand igbo.l said i am starting to not that i have liked buhari.He has to prove my fears wrong to gain me as a town crier
Re: I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari by lyntiffany(f): 8:41pm On Apr 11, 2015
iwatch:
you lack common sense.Ameachi was in the fight to victory. He referring to new entrants who only came after APC won the election.
you have no sense at all go check the real gist therehttps://twitter.com/daily_trust/status/586952617814843392 .Otondo Faraday lipsrsealed
Re: I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari by thepatroit: 8:41pm On Apr 11, 2015
Nursecaleb:
see who is talking o,shey na u go run government ni,no be Tinubu? just sherap and keep rearing ur castrated cattles
Your foolishness has no part two. And to think 17 eediots like you liked your comment and two foools shared it. I pity the miserable and wasted life you're living
Re: I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 11, 2015
Gejpresident:
New Beginning!

Some people left the country with fear of the aftermath of the election. But today you'v restored peace by accepting defeat peacefuly.Oh! Jonathan, you've shown us that you'r a Goodman. You'v shown African leaders the true definition of democracy.

You wished not to influence the elections with your powers, you wished not to cancel the election when you can do it and nothing will happen.

Stop weeping my friend and remember that the fear of Buhari is the begining of wisdom. Don't believe? Ask jonadunce. This story of yours is the 100% reason why you should love and respect Buhari because he's known to fulfill every promise. Just sit back and relax as Baba brings to fruition every campaign promise as you rightly note he doesn't promise and fail. For those that lost their lives in the aftermath of the 2011 elections, can you completely exonerate jonathan from involvement? Isnt he the reason the people died? They were just the casualties of war and may their gentle souls rest in perfect peace. How many people, Nigerians and otherwise have so far died in the war of the 2015 elections!!! I believe that Baba will look into this by making the political office as less attractive as possible to at least save lives in times like this. Be guided, peace!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) / Ojukwu On His First Day As Governor Of The Eastern Region (Throwback Photos) / Read What This Swedish Reporter Says About Nigeria And Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.