Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Photos : Thugs Who Tried To Snatch Ballot Boxes At Amuwo Odofin Arrested - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos : Thugs Who Tried To Snatch Ballot Boxes At Amuwo Odofin Arrested (42258 Views)

Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) / Gunmen Attack Policewoman In Delta, Snatch Ballot Materials / Photos: Thugs Loyal To PDP Allegedly Attack APC Chieftain In Gombe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos : Thugs Who Tried To Snatch Ballot Boxes At Amuwo Odofin Arrested by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 11, 2015
sosanova:
Thief-nubu n APC agberos grin grin grin

Yet JimiAgbaje still won Amuwo Odofin
Jimi Agbaje has just won Surulere, Ojo...if u want to argue with call any of ur relatives in those local Government n ask,and stop believing fake twitter results...i repeat call any APC agent at the collation centres in Surulere and Ojo n confirm, i repeat Jimi Agbaje has just been declared winner in SURULERE and OJO, more results are still coming in PDP agents are being chased out of the collation centre at Obalende, but Senator Musiliu Obanikoro has stormed the collation centre insisting INEC has no right to chase away accredited PDP agents while allowing ony APC agents to remain.....all these fake twitter results being spread around will give many people heart attCk by sunday morning when the real results start tricking in.
initial gragra....we know who will win at the end of the day....stop giving yourself unnecessary headache
Re: Photos : Thugs Who Tried To Snatch Ballot Boxes At Amuwo Odofin Arrested by kemasdaniel(m): 10:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
grin
CR77:
The politicians you are fighting and killing yourselves over are probably at home enjoying them self

Be wise tongue
grin
CR77:
The politicians you are fighting and killing yourselves over are probably at home enjoying them self

Be wise tongue
Re: Photos : Thugs Who Tried To Snatch Ballot Boxes At Amuwo Odofin Arrested by bolaji2020(m): 10:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
sosanova:

Jimi Agbaje has just won Surulere, Ojo...if u want to argue with call any of ur relatives in those local Government n ask,and stop believing fake twitter results...i repeat call any APC agent at the collation centres in Surulere and Ojo n confirm, i repeat Jimi Agbaje has just been declared winner in SURULERE and OJO, more results are still coming in PDP agents are being chased out of the collation centre at Obalende, but Senator Musiliu Obanikoro has stormed the collation centre insisting INEC has no right to chase away accredited PDP agents while allowing ony APC agents to remain.....all these fake twitter results being spread around will give many people heart attCk by sunday morning when the real results start tricking in.
data wot u ppl are sayn during presidency election just wait and see dsame result we announce on Twitter will b dsame dat will b declared
Re: Photos : Thugs Who Tried To Snatch Ballot Boxes At Amuwo Odofin Arrested by leisuretym: 11:03pm On Apr 11, 2015
Breaking News !!!! Agbaje is winning in Enugu with wide margin
Re: Photos : Thugs Who Tried To Snatch Ballot Boxes At Amuwo Odofin Arrested by ojnnaco(m): 11:03pm On Apr 11, 2015
I d pity for all these thugs been used and abused ... this people u are working for are in AC chilling and they children r abroad attending one of d best school. and u are here risking ur valueless life
Re: Photos : Thugs Who Tried To Snatch Ballot Boxes At Amuwo Odofin Arrested by NovusHomo(m): 11:05pm On Apr 11, 2015
jamesflaw:
Has anybody seen our First Lady?

She is with me. Divorce papers will be served on her husband on Monday. By the way, I am not a lawyer, if you get the drift grin. Ok, I'm just helping to rid the nation of this virulent pestilence.
Re: Photos : Thugs Who Tried To Snatch Ballot Boxes At Amuwo Odofin Arrested by Dubemkelly(m): 11:08pm On Apr 11, 2015
At this age of enlightenment? People could be so daft
Re: Photos : Thugs Who Tried To Snatch Ballot Boxes At Amuwo Odofin Arrested by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 11, 2015
stupid Oba of lagoon's boys, hang them inside lagoon
Re: Photos : Thugs Who Tried To Snatch Ballot Boxes At Amuwo Odofin Arrested by doninno(m): 11:08pm On Apr 11, 2015
What do dey gain by doing dis, so d police wea watching dem until d military came to d rescue hmmmmmm oyr police sha
Re: Photos : Thugs Who Tried To Snatch Ballot Boxes At Amuwo Odofin Arrested by themodernman: 11:16pm On Apr 11, 2015
shadowgwalker:
soldiers no dey dull @all!!

Na only dem be d security we get for ds country oh....those police men na just Man O' War wey dem dash Pistol..
Re: Photos : Thugs Who Tried To Snatch Ballot Boxes At Amuwo Odofin Arrested by benstuber(m): 11:19pm On Apr 11, 2015
sosanova:

Serious panic in APC situation room right now,Ambode and APC lagos Chairman are already panicing over the real results coming in andcnot fake twitter results
for ur mind,,,@ surulere ,,APC made sure they won,,in fact I collected 10k this mawnin from apc as my voting bonus..PDP didn't win oo...
Re: Photos : Thugs Who Tried To Snatch Ballot Boxes At Amuwo Odofin Arrested by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 11, 2015
jamesflaw:

awa wot? cant mi awut eeo
Re: Photos : Thugs Who Tried To Snatch Ballot Boxes At Amuwo Odofin Arrested by ugoezeik(m): 11:25pm On Apr 11, 2015
jamesflaw:
yes she is in my bedroom
Re: Photos : Thugs Who Tried To Snatch Ballot Boxes At Amuwo Odofin Arrested by xtervaganza(m): 11:36pm On Apr 11, 2015
jamesflaw:
you mean 1st born trowey grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos : Thugs Who Tried To Snatch Ballot Boxes At Amuwo Odofin Arrested by lordmario(m): 11:48pm On Apr 11, 2015
Ghen ghen
Re: Photos : Thugs Who Tried To Snatch Ballot Boxes At Amuwo Odofin Arrested by Bowaley17(m): 11:54pm On Apr 11, 2015
Nigerian Police is a sh¡t. If not for the intervention of the Militants. Na story for the gods be that. Up Nigerian Army.
Re: Photos : Thugs Who Tried To Snatch Ballot Boxes At Amuwo Odofin Arrested by IAmTobore(m): 11:55pm On Apr 11, 2015
Odisco2:
In Ethiope East local government Area in Delta State, Gubernatorial Election was One of the dreaded election I have witnessed. Though there was No space for the snatching of ballot boxes. The Opposition did a great job.
In my Unit, PDP was vested hands down with PDP having 51 and LP having 197 and APC 8 vote in unit 8
I knew IFEANYI was going to have difficulties in the election. Even Ethiope west would likely be LP's win too.
Re: Photos : Thugs Who Tried To Snatch Ballot Boxes At Amuwo Odofin Arrested by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 11, 2015
See them... Ambo-ODE's boys
Re: Photos : Thugs Who Tried To Snatch Ballot Boxes At Amuwo Odofin Arrested by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 12, 2015
#Now that u have been caught...na Godwin

See those PDP thugs.
Re: Photos : Thugs Who Tried To Snatch Ballot Boxes At Amuwo Odofin Arrested by Ograke(m): 4:04am On Apr 12, 2015
I thought Ambode was already winning. Do they really need to deploy any unscrupulous tactic again?

And moreover, the way some people reason shows their sense of judgment is beclouded by partisan politics and sentiments.

According to the results released so far, Agbaje won Amu-Odofin and its environs. So who could have sent these touts on their evil mission? Obviously APC!

You people should just put on your thinking cap and stop thinking with your anus.
Re: Photos : Thugs Who Tried To Snatch Ballot Boxes At Amuwo Odofin Arrested by Nobody: 4:25am On Apr 12, 2015
Re: Photos : Thugs Who Tried To Snatch Ballot Boxes At Amuwo Odofin Arrested by Omexonomy: 5:47am On Apr 12, 2015
SweetyZinta:
tongue
ur signature is full of lies and deception. I have done so much for gurls that are not my relatives yet i never ask for anything in return.
Re: Photos : Thugs Who Tried To Snatch Ballot Boxes At Amuwo Odofin Arrested by johnsonjosbles(m): 6:30am On Apr 12, 2015
sosanova:

Serious panic in APC situation room right now,Ambode and APC lagos Chairman are already panicing over the real results coming in andcnot fake twitter results
I know you,you say more than this during presidetial election until KANO results was released and ur ee cleared,you went on exile for somedays! Welcomeback frm exile,tell us where's mama piss? That ur eyes. Will go blind this time due to over clear.

Sai Ambode.
Re: Photos : Thugs Who Tried To Snatch Ballot Boxes At Amuwo Odofin Arrested by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 12, 2015
Police na force!
we are better stop pretending! Pollice na bloody civilians
Re: Photos : Thugs Who Tried To Snatch Ballot Boxes At Amuwo Odofin Arrested by Tolubory(m): 7:59am On Apr 12, 2015
grin see their faces like an hungry lions...
Mumu people dem...
dem no dey hear word...
Re: Photos : Thugs Who Tried To Snatch Ballot Boxes At Amuwo Odofin Arrested by mukason: 8:20am On Apr 12, 2015
APC thugs,snatching ballots box in PDP strong holds.they also snached it in Ago palace way and there afta threw it into the gutters. Tinubu boys. You dont have to lead pple by force. Allow pple to exercise their civic right.This is democracy and the will of the electorates should count.
Re: Photos : Thugs Who Tried To Snatch Ballot Boxes At Amuwo Odofin Arrested by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 12, 2015
themodernman:

Na only dem be d security we get for ds country oh....those police men na just Man O' War wey dem dash Pistol..
yes oh! they are just criminals in uniform, they get jealous of other security outfit.

1 Like

Re: Photos : Thugs Who Tried To Snatch Ballot Boxes At Amuwo Odofin Arrested by dridowu: 8:46am On Apr 12, 2015
sosanova:

Stop Lamenting

Re: Photos : Thugs Who Tried To Snatch Ballot Boxes At Amuwo Odofin Arrested by Readonee35L(m): 11:03am On Apr 12, 2015
cry
Re: Photos : Thugs Who Tried To Snatch Ballot Boxes At Amuwo Odofin Arrested by Simeony007(m): 3:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
jamesflaw:
receiving drip

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Visits Ex-CBN Governor Emefiele In Kuje Prison, Seeks His Release / Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen / APC springs surprises, wins in Agbaje’s polling unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.