Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,689 members, 7,820,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Lagos West: APC, PDP Win In Strongholds - Vanguard - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos West: APC, PDP Win In Strongholds - Vanguard (47327 Views)

Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive / Bayelsa: Tension As Dickson, Sylva Win Strongholds - The Nation / Ministerial List: Fresh Nomination Crisis In South-west Apc-tribune (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos West: APC, PDP Win In Strongholds - Vanguard by Williamso(m): 9:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
MrMandilas:
I do
Ok grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos West: APC, PDP Win In Strongholds - Vanguard by SailorXY: 9:58pm On Apr 11, 2015
nothin is coherent here
Re: Lagos West: APC, PDP Win In Strongholds - Vanguard by bennyrazz: 9:58pm On Apr 11, 2015
gbosaa:

Jump inside the lagoon with Akiolu and quench. You are a miserable man. Who sabi you??. Take your friendship to the lagoon. Igbos don't need you.
pls leave Lagos and go back to Onitsha/Aba/Enugu/whatever part of the south-east you are from, you have overstayed your visit. Come next year, you will be deported from Lagos once the bill is passed into law. In this Lagos, we will deal with your likes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos West: APC, PDP Win In Strongholds - Vanguard by MrMandilas: 9:59pm On Apr 11, 2015
bennyrazz:
Igbos must be really crying now grin grin I pity likes of Ifeanyi Uba, MD capital oil, Owner of TAN. Surely he would be the biggest loser when Lagos state government revokes his C of Os or increases his TAX over flimsy excuses grin I pity them those pirates @ Alaba international JK was sharing garri for to campaign. I pity the rest at Ladipo whom have been making noise that JK must win, I pity Jimi ojukwu grin agbaje for playing the ethnic card, maybe koro would have done better. And finally, I pity Igbo businesses in Lag. Their pre-election bursts might not go unpunished. Just cuz Yorubas are very accommodating doesn't mean they are stupid, the succeses you guys are achieving in Lagos, can any other tribe achieve that in your land?? the stupiid ones amongst you are now claiming you developed Lagos with what? pirated CDs and fake electronics and electrical parts? you even went as far as to say Lagos is a no mans land? is that not the height of insensitivity & stupidiity? I'm not a tribalistic person o but over the last few weeks I have come to realise that 9 out of 10 Igbos dislike Yorubas and because of that I'm beginning to reexamine my alliance & friendship with you guys. Nuff said.
What have u contributed to the growth of lagos state?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos West: APC, PDP Win In Strongholds - Vanguard by IYANGBALI: 10:00pm On Apr 11, 2015
UncleJudax:

Write in your language , please.
igbo language cheesy
Re: Lagos West: APC, PDP Win In Strongholds - Vanguard by Truckpusher(m): 10:01pm On Apr 11, 2015
Williamso:

I'm not joining issues with you, but I think the Ibos hate the Yorubas as much (if not more) than the Yorubas hate the Ibos, sadly. Besides, IMHO, Tinubu is corruption personified, but you have to give it to him; he knows how to dig up competent brains and he is a master-strategist. Someone I hate and love in equal proportions.
You are right.

I will give it to you - First time I'm seeing an APC supporter stating the facts the way they are.

1 Like

Re: Lagos West: APC, PDP Win In Strongholds - Vanguard by mightycrown1(m): 10:03pm On Apr 11, 2015
[size=18pt] NO MATTER HOW BAD YOUR OWN IS, ' IS STILL YOUR OWN. IT IS BETTER TO CALL HIM INSIDE AND TALK SENSE INTO HIM THAN ASKING OUTSIDER TO DO THAT FOR YOU, BECAUSE THE OUTSIDER DONT KNOW WHEN BOTH OF YOU STARTED NEITHER WILL THE OUTSIDER CARE ABOUT THE CONSEQUENCES OF OVER FLOGGING. JUST AS WE ARE WITNESSING NOW.
IM EXPECTING THE RESULTS EVEN RIGHT FROM THE WARDS TO BE 48-52; BUT WHAT IM SEEING IN MOST AREA IS 75-25, EXCEPT AMUWO ADOFIN AREA THAT IS 55-45. TOO POOR EVEN WHEN AGBAJE IS SON OF THE SOIL [/size]

1 Like

Re: Lagos West: APC, PDP Win In Strongholds - Vanguard by IYANGBALI: 10:04pm On Apr 11, 2015
bennyrazz:
pls leave Lagos and go back to Onitsha/Aba/Enugu/whatever part of the south-east you are from, you have overstayed your visit. Come next year, you will be deported from Lagos once the bill is passed into law. In this Lagos, we will deal with your likes.
don't worry we shall push all of dem inside lagoon b 12 midnight on monday
Re: Lagos West: APC, PDP Win In Strongholds - Vanguard by idu1(m): 10:04pm On Apr 11, 2015
Williamso:

I'm not joining issues with you, but I think the Ibos hate the Yorubas as much (if not more) than the Yorubas hate the Ibos, sadly. Besides, IMHO, Tinubu is corruption personified, but you have to give it to him; he knows how to dig up competent brains and he is a master-strategist. Someone I hate and love in equal proportions.
Re: Lagos West: APC, PDP Win In Strongholds - Vanguard by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 11, 2015
I wish jk goodluck tho..
Re: Lagos West: APC, PDP Win In Strongholds - Vanguard by IYANGBALI: 10:04pm On Apr 11, 2015
bennyrazz:
don't worry we shall push all of dem inside lagoon by 12 midnight on monday

1 Like

Re: Lagos West: APC, PDP Win In Strongholds - Vanguard by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 11, 2015
bennyrazz:

You no fit do natin- Fela Anikulapo Kuti.

Why don't you start now? Why wait next year.

Afo anu dika gi.
Re: Lagos West: APC, PDP Win In Strongholds - Vanguard by mromokaro90: 10:09pm On Apr 11, 2015
register as a dangote distributor in the on-going RIS Scheme, and buy at relatively cheap prices for both retail and wholesale products, contact Dr Usman Yahaya on +2347064854564
Re: Lagos West: APC, PDP Win In Strongholds - Vanguard by ketmus4islam(m): 10:11pm On Apr 11, 2015
Pls watch closely nd av ya say okkk?
Oworoshonki Unit 023, APC 121, PDP,106. Agege Unit 071, APC, 136, PDP,48. Mushin Unit 035, APC 102, PDP, 40. Alimosho Units, 053, APC 244, PDP 176, Unit 50,APC 180, PDP, 131. Unit 51, APC 183, PDP, 131, Unit 041, ward D, APC 243, PDP, 105. Agbado Oke-Odo Unit 075, APC 137, PDP, 48. Ojota, Unity Close, Unit 067, APC, 130, PDP,105.
Orile-Agege Units, 28, governorship poll, APC 99, PDP, 89. House of Assembly, APC 101, PDP, 65. Unit 29, governorship, APC 121, PDP, 71, House of Assembly, APC 105, PDP, 71.
In Kosofe, Arikawe’s Polling
Unit 044, governorship, APC, 136, PDP, 56. Polling Unit 042, Olatunji Ige Street, Ketu, governorship, APC, 110, PDP, 51. Polling Unit 043, Olatunji Ige Street, governorship, APC 92, PDP. 59. APC House of Representatives member, Femi Gbajabiamila, Surulere, governorship result, APC 93, PDP 89, House of Assembly, APC, 107, PDP 73.
Bolodeoku, Ogba Polling Unit 051, governorship, APC 116, PDP 78
Bogije in Ibeju-Lekki, governorship result is APC, 531, PDP,317. House of Assembly, APC 562, PDP, 279.
Shangisha Magodo, Polling Unit 008, governorship, APC 160, PDP, 93.
Senator Ashafa’s PU result
Result in Senator Gbenga Ashafa’s Polling Unit at Lagos East Senatorial District, Unit 001, Bogije Ward F. Ibeju-Lekki, Governorship APC -531 … PDP – 317 Assembly – APC – 562 , PDP – 279. shocked
Re: Lagos West: APC, PDP Win In Strongholds - Vanguard by Toks2008(m): 10:15pm On Apr 11, 2015
Chidozieude:
Agbaje this is not good for you

Agbaje Nwosu, where are your people? Where are the millions of votes that was promised?

Agbaje Nwosu will be the NEXT GOVERNOR OF ENUGU STATE IN 2019, I AM VERY SURE

In LAGOS OOO AGBAJE =AGBADO!

AGBAJE NWOSU KEDU MY BROTHER

AGBAJE WILL BRING CHANGE TO ENUGU IN 2019. BUT AGBAJE IS A SERIAL LOOSER, IF HE DOES NOT WIN, WE WILL MAKE HIM THE GOVERNOR OF APAPA CHEMIST OWNERS OF NIGERIA

3he igbos are only good in business but very terrible politicians.

50% of the igbos making noise for _gbaje do not have pvs and even those who have did not come out to vote today because they were scared.

Unfortunately for them Ambode ti de
Re: Lagos West: APC, PDP Win In Strongholds - Vanguard by golamike: 10:18pm On Apr 11, 2015
Williamso:

The best post I've read on Nairaland. God bless you bro!
Re: Lagos West: APC, PDP Win In Strongholds - Vanguard by Williamso(m): 10:19pm On Apr 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
You are right.

I will give it to you - First time I'm seeing an APC supporter stating the facts the way they are.

Thank you, but I will not call myself an APC supporter. Though I supported GMB, don't be surprised to see me on your side by 2019 if he performs below par.

1 Like

Re: Lagos West: APC, PDP Win In Strongholds - Vanguard by Mortiple(m): 10:20pm On Apr 11, 2015
Truth be told, a lot of Igbos didn't come out to vote simply because they never cared. It has nothing to do with one political Oba's threat.

Agbaje's loss should not be attributed to Ndigbo. After all, tthis is not the first time he has lost governorship election. Agbaje lost because of PDP and not Ndigbo.
Re: Lagos West: APC, PDP Win In Strongholds - Vanguard by Truckpusher(m): 10:21pm On Apr 11, 2015
Williamso:

Thank you, but I will not call myself an APC supporter. Though I supported GMB, don't be surprised to see me on your side by 2019 if he performs below par.
You're welcome.

You're a good/better Nigerian - Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Lagos West: APC, PDP Win In Strongholds - Vanguard by Williamso(m): 10:22pm On Apr 11, 2015
golamike:

The best post I've read on Nairaland. God bless you bro!
Yezzir!!! *salute*
Re: Lagos West: APC, PDP Win In Strongholds - Vanguard by bennyrazz: 10:22pm On Apr 11, 2015
MrMandilas:
What have u contributed to the growth of lagos state?
I pay tax
Re: Lagos West: APC, PDP Win In Strongholds - Vanguard by icelord(m): 10:24pm On Apr 11, 2015
Click like if u think jk is wasting his time

1 Like

Re: Lagos West: APC, PDP Win In Strongholds - Vanguard by kumbalo2014: 10:26pm On Apr 11, 2015
bennyrazz:
Igbos must be really crying now grin grin I pity likes of Ifeanyi Uba, MD capital oil, Owner of TAN. Surely he would be the biggest loser when Lagos state government revokes his C of Os or increases his TAX over flimsy excuses grin I pity them those pirates @ Alaba international JK was sharing garri for to campaign. I pity the rest at Ladipo whom have been making noise that JK must win, I pity Jimi ojukwu grin agbaje for playing the ethnic card, maybe koro would have done better. And finally, I pity Igbo businesses in Lag. Their pre-election bursts might not go unpunished. Just cuz Yorubas are very accommodating doesn't mean they are stupid, the succeses you guys are achieving in Lagos, can any other tribe achieve that in your land?? the stupiid ones amongst you are now claiming you developed Lagos with what? pirated CDs and fake electronics and electrical parts? you even went as far as to say Lagos is a no mans land? is that not the height of insensitivity & stupidiity? I'm not a tribalistic person o but over the last few weeks I have come to realise that 9 out of 10 Igbos dislike Yorubas and because of that I'm beginning to reexamine my alliance & friendship with you guys. Nuff said.

Same with me. Lagos will not remain the same

2 Likes

Re: Lagos West: APC, PDP Win In Strongholds - Vanguard by bennyrazz: 10:30pm On Apr 11, 2015
IYANGBALI:
don't worry we shall push all of dem inside lagoon b 12 midnight on monday
that is if they don't deport themselves back to onitsha/Aba manually grin grin
Re: Lagos West: APC, PDP Win In Strongholds - Vanguard by jude33084(m): 10:34pm On Apr 11, 2015
gbosaa:

You no fit do natin- Fela Anikulapo Kuti.

Why don't you start now? Why wait next year.

Afo anu dika gi.

Why do you guys call Lagos a no man's Land?

Is that not the height of insensitivity?

Can you go to Kano or even portharcourt that is close to you to say such?

Yorubas are too soft. Just go to Kano and try such cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lagos West: APC, PDP Win In Strongholds - Vanguard by phazotron(m): 10:36pm On Apr 11, 2015
bennyrazz:

frustrate these inglorious bastards out of Lagos when you get there ambode pls. foolish people!

1 Like

Re: Lagos West: APC, PDP Win In Strongholds - Vanguard by pitipom: 10:36pm On Apr 11, 2015
Chidozieude:

Agbaje Nwosu, where are your people? Where are the millions of votes that was promised?

AGBAJE WILL BRING CHANGE TO ENUGU IN 2019. BUT AGBAJE IS A SERIAL LOOSER, IF HE DOES NOT WIN, WE WILL MAKE HIM THE GOVERNOR OF APAPA CHEMIST OWNERS OF NIGERIA

Which psychiatric hospital did this loose nut escape from?
Re: Lagos West: APC, PDP Win In Strongholds - Vanguard by Kingspin(m): 10:38pm On Apr 11, 2015
Chidozieude:

Look at Tinubu seed growing...Nigeria sorry.
Re: Lagos West: APC, PDP Win In Strongholds - Vanguard by Chidozieude: 10:38pm On Apr 11, 2015
pitipom:

Which psychiatric hospital did this loose nut escape from?

THE SAME PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL THAT SOME EDDIOTS ESCAPE FROM WHEN THEY CALL -LAGOS- A NO MANS LAND grin grin

IS LAGOS A NO MANS LAND?

ASK AGBAJE NWOSU grin grin
Re: Lagos West: APC, PDP Win In Strongholds - Vanguard by irishMO123(m): 10:42pm On Apr 11, 2015
iyatrustee:
Heard that any candidate that wins Alimosho would most likely be declared winner
u heard just the right fact........
Re: Lagos West: APC, PDP Win In Strongholds - Vanguard by phazotron(m): 10:44pm On Apr 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
You aren't getting it right and here it is for you : Yorubas would rather remain stuck with Tinubu's dynasty even as he converts lagos to his personal property than run along with a liberal Yoruba man like Agbaje ,especially when he is loved by the very people the Yorubas love to hate over nothing.

truckpusher or whatever your name is called, we prefer being stuck with tinubus dynasty than to let you infidels rule over us on our land! if dem born una papa well, go talk this rubbish for kano state whether they won't spill out your intestines!
Re: Lagos West: APC, PDP Win In Strongholds - Vanguard by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 11, 2015
Ambode will win you can quote me,anywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adelakun Adeoye Pushing His Spoilt Car On Road (Pics) / Buhari Submits Ministerial List To The Senate - Daily Trust / 2023: Trouble For Osinbajo - The Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.