Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,848 members, 7,848,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 11:42 PM

Jimi Agbaje Used To Owe Staffs 3months Salaries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi Agbaje Used To Owe Staffs 3months Salaries (736 Views)

12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG / It’s Wicked To Owe Workers In Recession — Obiano / Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jimi Agbaje Used To Owe Staffs 3months Salaries by cheyi(m): 8:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
Being a pharmacist who owns Jay Kay Pharmacy, I have a colleague who swore that he will never vote for Jimi Agbaje despite the fact they are both pharmacist. I was inquisitive and he recalled how he used to work at Jay kay Pharmacy in Apapa branch‎,where Jimi Agbaje never cared about the welfare about his staffs.Agbaje would come at randomn times,pack all the money they have made from daily sales at the pharmacy and off he goes to  enjoy himself.He owed them 3months salaries only paid one and half months with cheques and that led to the exit of my friend from Jay Kay to join another company where we met.Because of this story,everybody in my company changed their minds to vote for Ambode(more than 30staffs)and each of the staff members promised that they will circulate this story and none of their family members, friends and neighbours will vote Jimi Agbaje but for Ambode.(Do the maths of how many votes Agbaje lost as a result of this)
Lesson to other COMPANY DIRECTORS -Never underestimate the law of karma because what you sow is what you reap.‎Treat your staffs with respect and dignity.You may need their help tomorrow to win in life.

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Used To Owe Staffs 3months Salaries by derrick333(m): 10:20pm On Apr 11, 2015
Tell u frnd nt2worri again Jk is goin 2lagoon too
Re: Jimi Agbaje Used To Owe Staffs 3months Salaries by toluhere(m): 10:54pm On Apr 11, 2015
k

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna Governorship Results So Far / How Fear Of Japan Diminished Biafra – Nwokedi / Mayweather Vs. Pacquiao Manny Complete Full Fight (match) Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.