Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Nigeria Donates 1,003 Tonnes Of Rice, Maize & Fish To Namibia - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Nigeria Donates 1,003 Tonnes Of Rice, Maize & Fish To Namibia (16992 Views)

Bayelsa Govt Donates 1,200 Hectares Of Land To Herdsmen / Kebbi Surpasses One Million Tonnes Of Rice / Construction Of Rice Polishing Factory In Kebbi State Kicks Off (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Donates 1,003 Tonnes Of Rice, Maize & Fish To Namibia by driand(m): 10:03pm On Apr 11, 2015
XBLadez:
People should stop criticising. If you were in Namibia now you'd be crying for help. Always learn to give to the needy. God bless Naija
the population of hungry Nigerians is higher than the entire Namibia.
Re: Nigeria Donates 1,003 Tonnes Of Rice, Maize & Fish To Namibia by CR77(f): 10:04pm On Apr 11, 2015
Yes there's love in sharing
mmsen:

Africa is 'home'.

They did the right thing?
Re: Nigeria Donates 1,003 Tonnes Of Rice, Maize & Fish To Namibia by Dathommie(m): 10:06pm On Apr 11, 2015
driand:
OK but I have some questions as regards this topic, why should Nigeria donate such amount of food to other countries when there are destitute dying of hunger in our country? Jonathan have proved again that we did the right thing buy using our votes to vote cluelessness out of aso rock.

Foool...!! angry

Who gives a f*ck if its ur opinion but..

Must you retards politicise every thing that got to do with nigeria??

Jeeez!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Donates 1,003 Tonnes Of Rice, Maize & Fish To Namibia by simdam500(m): 10:08pm On Apr 11, 2015
Kind of my country, God bless us more ....

Still I hate mtn for cheating os 10 useruser lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria Donates 1,003 Tonnes Of Rice, Maize & Fish To Namibia by mromokaro90: 10:08pm On Apr 11, 2015
register as a dangote distributor in the on-going RIS Scheme, and buy at relatively cheap prices for both retail and wholesale products, contact Dr Usman Yahaya on +2347064854564
Re: Nigeria Donates 1,003 Tonnes Of Rice, Maize & Fish To Namibia by appini: 10:11pm On Apr 11, 2015
And most of you guys went to the universities.

Very soon Buhari will bring food and knock on your doors.
Re: Nigeria Donates 1,003 Tonnes Of Rice, Maize & Fish To Namibia by dapsonlou(m): 10:12pm On Apr 11, 2015
CR77:
Good one

But charity begins at home

Make God help Africa

Displaced Nigerians in Chad Camp are hungry, they are sending food to Namibia. It's a great gesture, but do it at home too
Re: Nigeria Donates 1,003 Tonnes Of Rice, Maize & Fish To Namibia by mikron(m): 10:14pm On Apr 11, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

NIGERIA FORMING BIG BROTHER WHILE MANY OF IT'S CITIZENS ARE DYING OF POVERTY AND HUNGER.

#never again shall PDP or an Ijaw man rule this nation angry
very stvpid talk, what do u have against the ijaws?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Donates 1,003 Tonnes Of Rice, Maize & Fish To Namibia by otokx(m): 10:18pm On Apr 11, 2015
Misplaced priorities
Re: Nigeria Donates 1,003 Tonnes Of Rice, Maize & Fish To Namibia by driand(m): 10:18pm On Apr 11, 2015
Dathommie:

Foool...!! angry

Jeeez!!
weren't you cultured at home? Your father is a foool your grand father is a foool.
Re: Nigeria Donates 1,003 Tonnes Of Rice, Maize & Fish To Namibia by mikron(m): 10:20pm On Apr 11, 2015
Dathommie:

Foool...!! angry

Jeeez!!
not mind him, some people just come here to advertise their ignorance,
Re: Nigeria Donates 1,003 Tonnes Of Rice, Maize & Fish To Namibia by kodded(m): 10:26pm On Apr 11, 2015
Dathommie:

Foool...!! angry

Jeeez!!
may GOD bless you for insulting that pig

i pray he doesn't experience famine and drought in his life
some kids will just come to nairaland and find fault in every thing the present government do
..........smh embarassed
Re: Nigeria Donates 1,003 Tonnes Of Rice, Maize & Fish To Namibia by mikron(m): 10:27pm On Apr 11, 2015
driand:
OK but I have some questions as regards this topic, why should Nigeria donate such amount of food to other countries when there are destitute dying of hunger in our country? Jonathan have proved again that we did the right thing buy using our votes to vote cluelessness out of aso rock.
so its only in naija we see hungry people? are destitute not dying of hunger in other countries? even US has destitutes for Gods sake, to think that u refered to presido as clueless when u re the clueless one here is very laughable

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Donates 1,003 Tonnes Of Rice, Maize & Fish To Namibia by mromokaro90: 10:28pm On Apr 11, 2015
register as a dangote distributor in the on-going RIS Scheme, and buy at relatively cheap prices for both retail and wholesale products, contact Dr Usman Yahaya on +2347064854564
Re: Nigeria Donates 1,003 Tonnes Of Rice, Maize & Fish To Namibia by Dathommie(m): 10:28pm On Apr 11, 2015
driand:
weren't you cultured at home? Your father is a foool your grand father is a foool.

Am not surprised you lack common sense... I already perceived it from your first post!

And dude.....when next you quote me, try to use more intelligent words even if it means surfing through the dictionary while you're at it....

Physco biatch!!
Re: Nigeria Donates 1,003 Tonnes Of Rice, Maize & Fish To Namibia by Dathommie(m): 10:30pm On Apr 11, 2015
mikron:
not mind him, some people just come here to advertise their ignorance,

Asin ehh!!
Re: Nigeria Donates 1,003 Tonnes Of Rice, Maize & Fish To Namibia by iebanehita(m): 10:32pm On Apr 11, 2015
Seun:

though Namibia is yet to make an official appeal for drought assistance to the international donor community

An official appeal has been made.

http://www.irinnews.org/report/47403/namibia-appeal-for-us-33-million-for-drought-relief
Re: Nigeria Donates 1,003 Tonnes Of Rice, Maize & Fish To Namibia by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 11, 2015
Mstchewwwww. How will that paltry amount help?
Re: Nigeria Donates 1,003 Tonnes Of Rice, Maize & Fish To Namibia by kodded(m): 10:37pm On Apr 11, 2015
driand:
may GOD prevent drought and famine from reaching you and your family

please mine what you say both offline and online
Re: Nigeria Donates 1,003 Tonnes Of Rice, Maize & Fish To Namibia by mrkel(m): 10:37pm On Apr 11, 2015
"Never again will an Ijaw man rule Nigeria" because it's your father that owns the contraption called Nigeria right?

searching4love:
undecided

NIGERIA FORMING BIG BROTHER WHILE MANY OF IT'S CITIZENS ARE DYING OF POVERTY AND HUNGER.

Re: Nigeria Donates 1,003 Tonnes Of Rice, Maize & Fish To Namibia by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 11, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

but a yoruba and hausa man is worthy of ruling abi??...e be like them set bomb for your head... angry
Re: Nigeria Donates 1,003 Tonnes Of Rice, Maize & Fish To Namibia by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 11, 2015
damoskiy:
As fisheries biologist i make bold to say that Nigeria does not have enough fish currently. We are dashing out the little we have....SMH.

I almost thought like you. But on a second thought I said, at least we have rain.

Drought means no water, no grass for cattle, no meat, no harvest, no grains, no fruits.

How do you want them to survive ?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Donates 1,003 Tonnes Of Rice, Maize & Fish To Namibia by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 11, 2015
efilefun:
While Nigerians are dying of hunger!!!! smh for this nation

abeg, lets get our facts straight. Nigerian's are suffering, but not dying of hunger in the literary sense. Also those photos you posted are Ethiopians, and was taken many years ago when their country was hit by drought. That being said, I believe those donations are needed more in Nigeria, than in Namibia.
Re: Nigeria Donates 1,003 Tonnes Of Rice, Maize & Fish To Namibia by efilefun(m): 10:52pm On Apr 11, 2015
Go to the northern part of the country and you will know what i am talking about
Maple:

abeg, get your facts straight. Nigerian's are suffering, but not dying of hunger. Also the photos you posted are Ethiopians, and was taken many years ago when their country was hit by drought. That being said, I believe those donations are needed more in Nigeria, than in Namibia.
Re: Nigeria Donates 1,003 Tonnes Of Rice, Maize & Fish To Namibia by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 11, 2015
efilefun:
Go to the northern part of the country and you will know what i am talking about

I am from the northern part of the Country!
Re: Nigeria Donates 1,003 Tonnes Of Rice, Maize & Fish To Namibia by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 11, 2015
Where is South Africa the most advanced nation on the continent? That nation of greedy imbeciles! Jeez!

Go Nigeria, the true GIANT of Africa!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Donates 1,003 Tonnes Of Rice, Maize & Fish To Namibia by Angoni(m): 11:04pm On Apr 11, 2015
Namibia, though largely desert, has enough rivers and arable land for irrigation projects large enough to feed itself. Like the rest of Africa sub Saharan countries, they prefer to let the water drain into Atlantic ocean and die of starvation.
Re: Nigeria Donates 1,003 Tonnes Of Rice, Maize & Fish To Namibia by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 11, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

Idiotic idiot
Re: Nigeria Donates 1,003 Tonnes Of Rice, Maize & Fish To Namibia by kodded(m): 11:16pm On Apr 11, 2015
Angoni:
Namibia, though largely desert, has enough rivers and arable land for irrigation projects large enough to feed itself. Like the rest of Africa sub Saharan countries, they prefer to let the water drain into Atlantic ocean and die of starvation.
do you know the meaning of drought .... smh undecided
Re: Nigeria Donates 1,003 Tonnes Of Rice, Maize & Fish To Namibia by zimoni(f): 11:21pm On Apr 11, 2015
Nice one there FG.
Re: Nigeria Donates 1,003 Tonnes Of Rice, Maize & Fish To Namibia by omogemi: 11:38pm On Apr 11, 2015
y dont they start at d home front first. there are relief camps of victims of boko haram insurgency in dire need of aid. . . Sai Baba pls help bring back our girls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Floods Washed Away More Than 25% Of Nigeria’s Rice Harvest / APPLES Can Be Grown In Nigeria! SEE NOW! / Big Bag Of Egusi Of 120-130 Big Derica(mudu) For Sale At Cheapest Price!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.