Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Pls Help.my Last Question To Get First Class Degree.. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pls Help.my Last Question To Get First Class Degree.. (1149 Views)

Most Important Question To Ask During Courtship? See Funny Reply. / Just For Laughs: This Man Has A First Class Degree In Eating Fufu (video) / Photo: When Your Barber Has 1st Class Degree In Customer Service. Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help.my Last Question To Get First Class Degree.. by prettymina(f): 9:36pm On Apr 11, 2015
Am a final year student of one the reputable university in nigeria,i have jst one question to earn a first class degree in my department

The questions is list 20. Different slogan said by the veteran actor chiwetalu Agu..am sure u knw him.
I can remembr few like

Otokolo
Udinakudi
Etiopia
Uchichinapala

Pls help me with d rest
Re: Pls Help.my Last Question To Get First Class Degree.. by swaggzo(m): 10:10pm On Apr 11, 2015
MAYBE NEXT TIME YOU SHOULD REMEMBER THAT NO ONE REALLY CARES IF YOU SCHOOL IN ONE OR TWO OF THE REPUTABLE UNIVERSITIES IN NIGERIA.

JUST ASK YOUR QUESTION. . NO ONE CARES EVEN ABOUT YOUR STATUS OR CLASS, NOT EVEN IF YOU'RE THE VC!
Re: Pls Help.my Last Question To Get First Class Degree.. by Vicel: 10:12pm On Apr 11, 2015
Re: Pls Help.my Last Question To Get First Class Degree.. by Vicel: 10:16pm On Apr 11, 2015
Re: Pls Help.my Last Question To Get First Class Degree.. by swaggzo(m): 10:24pm On Apr 11, 2015
Vicel:

Typical Nairalander! Bad belle no Gud.

The OP might be wrong in his/her approach BT It don't warrant dis blatant hate.

No offence pls

HATE?

SHE SHOULD LEARN HOW TO ADDRESS THE PUBLIC PROPERLY.
THE DAUGHTER OF THE VC WILL NOT BE TREATED DIFFERENTLY FROM THE DAUGHTER OF A PETTY TRADER. . ON THE INTERNET.
YOU DON'T HAVE TO TELL US YOU'RE THE FIRST SON OF GOD AND YOU LIVE IN HEAVEN AND DINE WITH ANGELS BEFORE YOU ASK WHAT EVER YOU WANT!

UNDERSTAND ME!
Re: Pls Help.my Last Question To Get First Class Degree.. by prettymina(f): 10:54pm On Apr 11, 2015
swaggzo:
MAYBE NEXT TIME YOU SHOULD REMEMBER THAT NO ONE REALLY CARES IF YOU SCHOOL IN ONE OR TWO OF THE REPUTABLE UNIVERSITIES IN NIGERIA.

JUST ASK YOUR QUESTION. . NO ONE CARES EVEN ABOUT YOUR STATUS OR CLASS, NOT EVEN IF YOU'RE THE VC!
thank u sir,will advise u take d nxt jamb,i can feel ur pains.sorry oo. Pls notify me if u need any assistance,u knw am steps higher than u.
Re: Pls Help.my Last Question To Get First Class Degree.. by prettymina(f): 10:56pm On Apr 11, 2015
swaggzo:

HATE?

SHE SHOULD LEARN HOW TO ADDRESS THE PUBLIC PROPERLY.
THE DAUGHTER OF THE VC WILL NOT BE TREATED DIFFERENTLY FROM THE DAUGHTER OF A PETTY TRADER. . ON THE INTERNET.
YOU DON'T HAVE TO TELL US YOU'RE THE FIRST SON OF GOD AND YOU LIVE IN HEAVEN AND DINE WITH ANGELS BEFORE YOU ASK WHAT EVER YOU WANT!

UNDERSTAND ME!
why are u taking this personal Haba..what is own. O ga oo...do u have any problem with education?
Re: Pls Help.my Last Question To Get First Class Degree.. by prettymina(f): 11:00pm On Apr 11, 2015
Vicel:
ko mu Oko na ekweremi isi

tnx for being part of the fun it jst a joke
Re: Pls Help.my Last Question To Get First Class Degree.. by swaggzo(m): 11:07pm On Apr 11, 2015
prettymina:
thank u sir,will advise u take d nxt jamb,i can feel ur pains.sorry oo. Pls notify me if u need any assistance,u knw am steps higher than u.

SELF ELEVATION. . HAHA.
YOU'RE NOTHING.

YOU CAN'T EVEN SPELL!

I'M SORRY. .YOU COULD BE STEPS HIGHER THAN ME.. AND HIGHER THAN THE REST OF US HERE CUZ YOU SCHOOL IN "ONE OF THE MOST PRESTIGIOUS UNIVER IN NIGERIA "

YOU CERTAINLY SHOULD KNOW IT ALL, AND NOT TO COME TO THE INTERNET FOR ANSWERS.. AND SILLY BRAGGING. YOU'RE SHIIT.
Re: Pls Help.my Last Question To Get First Class Degree.. by harmeyd: 11:09pm On Apr 11, 2015
Ask google
Re: Pls Help.my Last Question To Get First Class Degree.. by shoboy2: 12:22pm On Apr 12, 2015
Guy don't 4get dat dis is Joke section,the OP just want 2b funny bt u tk it as if u hv an unsettle issue wit d OP.
swaggzo:

(1) (Reply)

This Kiss Though,caption This Pics Of Oshiomole N His New Bride / Preparation Of Pap(akamu) Ogi / Best Way To Answer Your Call When You Are Busy With Both Hands, Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.