Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Music Featuring - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Featuring (396 Views)

"Link Up" - Phyno Featuring Burna Boy & M.I (Audio, Video) / Timaya - 'Dance' Featuring Rudeboy P'square (Video) / Banky W 'Unborn Child' Video (Featuring Lynnxx) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Music Featuring by obemede1: 9:44pm On Apr 11, 2015
please nairalanders, i want to know this, 4 example if a person featured someone in a song, out of the two who owns the song?
Re: Music Featuring by Grime: 10:29pm On Apr 11, 2015
There is no written script as to how collaborations should be carried out. It all about the agreement between the collaborating artistes.
For example if you are friends with someone, they can sing on your track for free; if not, they will ask for payment first.

The person who decides to make the song and provides the beat is the owner.
Re: Music Featuring by obemede1: 11:10am On Apr 12, 2015
The person who decides to make the song and provides the beat is the owner.[/quote]

thanks 4 ur reply but 1 more question, u said the person who decides to make the song and provides the beat is the owner, is he also featuring
Re: Music Featuring by Grime: 11:40am On Apr 12, 2015
No.
Think of it as having guests in your home. The home owner can decide whether to have guests or not.

This really shouldn't be difficult to figure out.
Re: Music Featuring by obemede1: 7:13pm On Apr 17, 2015
thanks a lot bro

(1) (Reply)

Kwacha - Telema / "Thousand Miles" By Vanessa CarltonĀ¶can You Remember This Music? / Help! Can't Receive BBC News On My Radio.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.