Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,776 members, 7,820,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Get A Neatly And Fairly Used Pentium M Laptop Computer4rm D U.s.a @25,000 Naira - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Get A Neatly And Fairly Used Pentium M Laptop Computer4rm D U.s.a @25,000 Naira (910 Views)

Fairly Used Pentium M Tokunbo Laptops For Just N16,000 Each! / Hot Cake: Used Ibm Thinkpad T40 Pentium M Laptop For Sale: / Dell Pentium M D600 LAPTOPS FOR SALE(unbeleivable Price!) PRICE FURTHER REDUCED! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get A Neatly And Fairly Used Pentium M Laptop Computer4rm D U.s.a @25,000 Naira by carlos24(m): 11:15am On Jan 28, 2009
MY DEAR BUY A NEATLY FAIRLY USED PENTIUM M LAPTOPS AT FROM THE USA AT 25,000 NAIRA ONLY.

go to www dot carloslaptops dot webs dot com for more details

THIS IS REAL BUSINESS AND ITS NOT GET SOMEBODY before U WILL GET UR LAPTOP NO. ONCE YOU ORDER YOUR LAPTOP WILL BE SENT TO YOU. THE SPECIFICATIONS FOR THIS LAPTOPS ARE

DELL, COMPAQ, HP.

512RAM, 40GB HARD DISK AND 1.6GHZ .
WIRELESS WIFI

I REPEAT THIS IS REAL AND FOR MORE DETAILS URGENTLY TEXT OR CALL ME 08063052827

OR EMAIL ME carlos_qwh231@yahoo.com, carlosgunners@gmail.com,

NOTE: IF YOU ORDER FOR THIS LAPTOPS YOU WILL GET IT AT 25,000 OR WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO NIGERIA YOU WILL GET IT AT 40,000 NAIRA.

THIS IS REAL AND THERE IS NO LIMIT IN HOW MANY PIECES YOU NEED TO ORDER YOU CAN ORDER FOR AS MANY NUMBERS AS YOU CAN AND THEN BE A RESELLER AND MAKE REAL MONEY FOR YOUR SELF.
Re: Get A Neatly And Fairly Used Pentium M Laptop Computer4rm D U.s.a @25,000 Naira by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 28, 2009
PLS I NEED A LAPTOP, AND HERE ARE MY SPECIFICATION PENTIUM M, 512MB, 40GB, INBUILT BLUETOOTH, WEBCAM, 2.8HRZi.e speed. YOU CAN CALL ME/TEXT 08075840867/08032095924,
Re: Get A Neatly And Fairly Used Pentium M Laptop Computer4rm D U.s.a @25,000 Naira by danex67(m): 3:22am On Jan 30, 2009
guy,after going tru your site i discovered that you are a big tif,u can't fool us in this country we are all nigerias.How can u tell us to order for laptops like that,we pay into you bank account n scan some rubbish to you and then wait for GOD to thow down d so called used laptops to us,u don't live overseas and its not as if u are selling an e -book.am sure its only your name that is correct in your personal info, go n learn more from the gurus
Re: Get A Neatly And Fairly Used Pentium M Laptop Computer4rm D U.s.a @25,000 Naira by carlos24(m): 5:12pm On Jan 30, 2009
@danex67,

AFTER GOING TRU WHAT U WROTE HERE I DISCOVERED THAT IGNORANCE IS WHAT UR SUFFERING FROM AND U DON'T KNOW DAT ITS WORSE DAN BEING POOR.

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO ORDER FOR THE LAPTOP PLEASE LEAVE IT THOSE THAT NEEDS IT AND HAVE GOTTEN THEIRS HAS SPREAD THE WHOLE MESSAGE ROUND. SO WHETHER U CAL ME THIEF OR ANYTHING IT DOESN'T REMOVE OR ADD TO MY WELL BEING AS FAR AS I KNOW THAT ALL THAT I DO IS GENUINE.

NOW FOR U TO GET THIS LAPTOPS VERY CHEAP LIKE DIS U HAVE TO TAKE PART OF D RISK BY ORDERING AND COMMITTING UR MONEY AND STILL WAIT FOR THE STIPULATED WEEKS FOR IT.IF U WANT U CAN COME TO MY HOUSE D ADDRESS IS IN MY WEBSITE AND SEE ME OR TO MY SCHOOL COS AM ALSO A STUDENT AND SEE ME. BUT UP TIL NOW 145 NIGERIANS HAS ORDER FOR THESE LAPTOPS 34 HAS GOTTEN THEIRS AND BY FIRST WEEK OF FEBRUARY 54 PEOPLE WILL GET THEIRS.

THE PERSON U KNOW IS THE PERSON DAT WILL KILL U. IF I EAT UR MONEY U WILL BROADCAST SCAM AND 419 ABOUT ME AND MUST SURELY GET MY BY ALL MEANS BUT IF I PATRONIZE U WELL AM SURE U WILL TALK GOOD ABOUT ME AND WILL EVEN LET MORE DAN 40 PEOPLE KNOW OF ME AND BY DIS THE BUSINESS IS GROWING. SO WHAT GAIN DO I HAVE TO EAT A LITTLE MONEY AND THEN RUN OUT OF BUSINESS IS RUBBISH.

THESE LAPTOPS ARE SOLD FAR CHEAP IN THE USA AND U CAN EVEN GET IT AS LOW AS $75 ONLY DAT SHIPMENT AND TAX FEE IS WHAT MAKES IT TO SUM UP TO 25,000 NAIRA AND ALSO OTHERS.

IF YOU LIKE DROP UR EMAIL HERE LET ME SEND U SCANNED BANK TELLER SLIP OF NIGERIANS THAT MADE PAYMENT INTO MY ACCOUNT. SOME PAID 350,000 WHILE SOME 20,000, SOME 35,000, SOME 50,000 SOME 40,000 AND SO ON AND SO FORTH. MOST OF THE PEOPLE THAT MADE THIS PAYMENT DID NOT EVEN SEE ME AT ALL. THERE NUMBERS AND NAME IS THERE ON THE TELLER SLIP SO U CAN CALL DEM COS SOME ARE IN LAGOS .

SO NIGERIANS THIS IS NOT A SCAM ITS TRUE AND AM BEGGING NO ONE TO DO IT. COS THE NAME I NEED HAS BEEN MADE AND D MARKET IS SELLING ITSELF.

THANKS A LOT NIGERIANS

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Cheap Laptop / Where Can I Get A Pm Laptop In Warri, B/city Or P/h For N40,000 ? / Foreign Sims For Calls And Sms (u.s,uk,france,germany,sweden E.t.c).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.