Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Frontpage -- Rivers State Results Comming In--inec Office At Aba Road Phc - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Frontpage -- Rivers State Results Comming In--inec Office At Aba Road Phc (13409 Views)

Ondo Election: We Have No Confidence In INEC – PDP / APC Bloody And Desperate In Rivers State (Results trickling in) / Results In Southwest Favours Buhari, Jonathan Only Won Ekiti State.(RESULTS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frontpage -- Rivers State Results Comming In--inec Office At Aba Road Phc by dBard: 12:16am On Apr 12, 2015
Wow.
Wike achieved ALL this, post presidential election, with the security apparatus back in Amaechis hands, and with him virtually under house arrest since yesterday.

It is well..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frontpage -- Rivers State Results Comming In--inec Office At Aba Road Phc by bgates: 12:16am On Apr 12, 2015
Final result

expected Sunday Night

Re: Frontpage -- Rivers State Results Comming In--inec Office At Aba Road Phc by agabaI23(m): 12:21am On Apr 12, 2015
ozoigbondu :
This is not fair
O boy when did you defect? cheesy grin
You dey lament like Hurricane Dakuku while sweeping 17 LGAs tongue

1 Like

Re: Frontpage -- Rivers State Results Comming In--inec Office At Aba Road Phc by dBard: 12:34am On Apr 12, 2015
bgates:
the nation newspaper reported a just 1 ward
then conclude that a particular person is leading
i am disappointed in Nigeria Journalist

Anybody/publication that expected APC to win must've been high on cheap, homemade experimental crack and shows they don't understand the South South.

Whatever chance Dakuku /apc had was gone once GEJ lost the presidential. The state, both core pdp and soft apc supporters as a result were definitely going to give Wike (pdp) sympathy votes..so as not lose both ways..
add that to the massive unpopularity of Amaechi, and you'll find the result unsurprising.
ppl didn't vote against Dakuku, they voted out Amaechi.

One tins true about the South South..
We Are clannish to a fault.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Frontpage -- Rivers State Results Comming In--inec Office At Aba Road Phc by passionate88: 12:34am On Apr 12, 2015
ozoigbondu:
What am l seeing.Wike Will Win
Peterside has been abused and raped

Truckpusher come and see what i am sawing cheesy cheesy
Where I voted, APC had less than 23 votes, they offered people cash, some took and still voted PDP. I was afraid to take and vote for another party, I just decline and voted PDP.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frontpage -- Rivers State Results Comming In--inec Office At Aba Road Phc by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 12:38am On Apr 12, 2015
We told them dat their change is on social media but they neva agreed. We told them nigeria is heading on a collusion course they whisked it away. Let me see how they would share the oil block come september. They have labeled all niger deltans weakilns because jonathan had a large heart. Now let me see how buhari would cope with a wike's doggedness. Though I am yourba but I told them darkness neva drives away darkness u get more darkness and there are time darkness is greater than light(Blackhole)

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Frontpage -- Rivers State Results Comming In--inec Office At Aba Road Phc by BossTtdiamonds(m): 12:44am On Apr 12, 2015
Though I'm not from Rivers state, also never been to rivers state before... As an APC supporter, if the people of Rivers say its Wike they want, I pray he lives up to the expectation of the People who elected him as well as Taking Rivers statr to the next level.. Better than Amaechi ever did. May God lift him up and strengthen him.

Amen..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Frontpage -- Rivers State Results Comming In--inec Office At Aba Road Phc by papaejima1: 12:44am On Apr 12, 2015
FastShipping:

But the highest number of voters per voting unit is 750.
Didn't you hear that INEC created new voting points in some polling units?
So a PU can have more than 1 or 2 voting points depending on registered voters in the unit and all still count as a single PU.
Re: Frontpage -- Rivers State Results Comming In--inec Office At Aba Road Phc by Popemax(m): 12:46am On Apr 12, 2015
Wike has won in Abuloma......we're drinking to stupor

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Frontpage -- Rivers State Results Comming In--inec Office At Aba Road Phc by passionate88: 12:49am On Apr 12, 2015
bgates:

Findings show that

Senate

House of Reps

House of assembly

all has been lost by APC

to PDP

New Hosue Speaker to emerge next some month time in Rivers State
New speaker of Rivers House of Assembly is going to be Hon. Evans Bipi
Re: Frontpage -- Rivers State Results Comming In--inec Office At Aba Road Phc by papaejima1: 12:51am On Apr 12, 2015
Popemax:
Wike has won in Abuloma......we're drinking to stupor
Oya return from stupor and give me my own drink sharp sharp... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Frontpage -- Rivers State Results Comming In--inec Office At Aba Road Phc by fritiyo: 12:52am On Apr 12, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:
We told them dat their change is on social media but they neva agreed. We told them nigeria is heading on a collusion course they whisked it away. Let me see how they would share the oil block come september. They have labeled all niger deltans weakilns because jonathan had a large heart. Now let me see how buhari would cope with a wike's doggedness. Though I am yourba but I told them darkness neva drives away darkness u get more darkness and there are time darkness is greater than light(Blackhole)

bros are u a graduate of Harvard? plenty oil dey ur head abeg release some for all the apc propagandist .

here in the south we decide who become our leader without votes of underage.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frontpage -- Rivers State Results Comming In--inec Office At Aba Road Phc by applord: 12:56am On Apr 12, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:

Wisdom is not bought in the marketplace.
Bros you are wise. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Frontpage -- Rivers State Results Comming In--inec Office At Aba Road Phc by millionaireman: 1:42am On Apr 12, 2015
barcanista:
Who go trust that kind person?

They say Amaechi will be EFCC Chairman. may be to start with Jonah family. Lol!
Re: Frontpage -- Rivers State Results Comming In--inec Office At Aba Road Phc by obailala(m): 2:05am On Apr 12, 2015
Whatever the case, PDP can have Rivers and even Imo... but APC still got the biggest crown (Abuja) cheesy

I hope the tout Wike performs though. Most especially I hope PH doesnt return to the Odili/Omehia gangster days

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frontpage -- Rivers State Results Comming In--inec Office At Aba Road Phc by win1234: 3:00am On Apr 12, 2015
Jesus of okirika performing wonders,
when the corruption of Alhaji Rotimi is reveal i hope GMB will use him to experiment his antikworuption campaign. #neveragainwillatraitorwin

1 Like

Re: Frontpage -- Rivers State Results Comming In--inec Office At Aba Road Phc by Nobody: 4:05am On Apr 12, 2015
FastShipping:

But the highest number of voters per voting unit is 750.
BABA the maximum number per voting Point is 750, a voting Point is created when the registered voters in a unit exceeds 750. There can be as many as 3 voting points, in such cases the APO 1 will work as the PO for each voting Point
Re: Frontpage -- Rivers State Results Comming In--inec Office At Aba Road Phc by Nobody: 4:21am On Apr 12, 2015
passionate88:
Where I voted, APC had less than 23 votes, they offered people cash, some took and still voted PDP. I was afraid to take and vote for another party, I just decline and voted PDP.
In my unit where I was the PO, a lady collected money from APC but casted her vote for pdp, she dey look back make dem no see am
Re: Frontpage -- Rivers State Results Comming In--inec Office At Aba Road Phc by Nobody: 6:16am On Apr 12, 2015
Nigerians used their votes to oust PDP but believe me, they will use protests, guns, broken bottles, matchets etc to remove APC in a no distant time undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frontpage -- Rivers State Results Comming In--inec Office At Aba Road Phc by Truckpusher(m): 6:29am On Apr 12, 2015
FitnessNigeria:

Bro, Is better to ignore some people when they display idiotic tendencies.

I knew Nigeria is in deep shit, but i discovered the shit is deeper after the presidential election when people were abusing the south east and south south for voting Jonathan massively but the same people didn't bash the north for voting for buhari massively.

There are comments i see on nairaland, i just have to shake my head and move on. Nairaland apc supporters gives the word "hypocrisy" a new definition.

It amazes me and leaves me speechless at times.
This is one of the reasons why respected men of the society like us will always stoop so low to curse the living daylight out of their miserable lives.

With their mouth they made all the good works of Jonathan look like nothing while the abokkis were bombing everywhere shege. And now they want to install a stooge for us in Brick house? Tufiakwa!

If we hear 'A' before you'll complete the PC na you and doctor or mortuary go get agreement
. grin

3 Likes

Re: Frontpage -- Rivers State Results Comming In--inec Office At Aba Road Phc by justi4jesu(f): 6:32am On Apr 12, 2015
The New Governor of Rivers State. HIS EXCELLENCY CHIEF. BAR. NYESOM WIKE. Congratulations Sir. cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frontpage -- Rivers State Results Comming In--inec Office At Aba Road Phc by cupidhero(m): 6:40am On Apr 12, 2015
Even amaechi knows he will loose ten times if the election was conducted for ten times.
Re: Frontpage -- Rivers State Results Comming In--inec Office At Aba Road Phc by taharqa: 7:02am On Apr 12, 2015
paragon40:
i am a progressive if this is for real tor congratulation wike...

You are NOT a progressive.

You people should stop abusing that word.

1 Like

Re: Frontpage -- Rivers State Results Comming In--inec Office At Aba Road Phc by Nobody: 7:08am On Apr 12, 2015
"This election is a sham". No be me talk am oooo. Na Buhari's bodyguard aka Amechi talk am. grin grin grin. Rivers is free at last

1 Like

Re: Frontpage -- Rivers State Results Comming In--inec Office At Aba Road Phc by taharqa: 7:09am On Apr 12, 2015
Ameachi has be defeated in Rivers.

SATISFACTION
Re: Frontpage -- Rivers State Results Comming In--inec Office At Aba Road Phc by driand(m): 7:15am On Apr 12, 2015
barcanista:
bros, that Amaechi shall be rendered politically useless in Rivers state. He should go and become Buhari's PA in Abuja
guy what's happening to you these days? You are becoming unnecessarily bitter towards apc members, y?

1 Like

Re: Frontpage -- Rivers State Results Comming In--inec Office At Aba Road Phc by BrokenTV: 7:40am On Apr 12, 2015
taharqa:

You are NOT a progressive.

You people should stop abusing that word.
Please can you kindly define the word progressive, and what qualifies somebody to be called progressive.
Re: Frontpage -- Rivers State Results Comming In--inec Office At Aba Road Phc by MyPoint: 7:44am On Apr 12, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:

very unbiased
Re: Frontpage -- Rivers State Results Comming In--inec Office At Aba Road Phc by otokx(m): 7:47am On Apr 12, 2015
Voting is supposed to continue in places where there was no voting today.
Re: Frontpage -- Rivers State Results Comming In--inec Office At Aba Road Phc by Jman06(m): 7:50am On Apr 12, 2015
Wike is the Man!

Congrats to Chief (Barr) Onyesom Nwike.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Starving Rivers Pensioners Cry Out To Amaechi To Pay Their 3 Month Arrears / APC & PDP Senators Disagree Over 2016 Budget Implementation / Onnoghen Hints At Agriculture /farming As Source Of His Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.