Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Help Needed Urgently - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help Needed Urgently (723 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed Urgently by OKEMKPI: 11:21pm On Apr 11, 2015
Hello house,i am about to submit my passport for canada visa on monday.my passport already has a tanzania visa on it but I am yet to utilize the visa.
I don't know how the unutilized tanzania visa will affect my chances of getting canada visa since I am yet to have a travel experience.some advised me to stamp the visa (departure n arrival) from the immigration at the airport.

Travel experts pls advice
Re: Help Needed Urgently by GboyegaD(m): 12:06am On Apr 12, 2015
That's none of their business. Since your visa has been approved, it is none of their business where you have visas from.
Re: Help Needed Urgently by OKEMKPI: 12:10am On Apr 12, 2015
GboyegaD:
That's none of their business. Since your visa has been approved, it is none of their business where you have visas from.

Are u saying that even if I am yet to travel with the tanzania visa,it will not affect my chances of obtaining the Canadian visa?
Re: Help Needed Urgently by GboyegaD(m): 3:22am On Apr 12, 2015
OKEMKPI:

Are u saying that even if I am yet to travel with the tanzania visa,it will not affect my chances of obtaining the Canadian visa?

It doesn't affect it in any ways.
Re: Help Needed Urgently by justwise(m): 6:09am On Apr 12, 2015
OKEMKPI:
Hello house,i am about to submit my passport for canada visa on monday.my passport already has a tanzania visa on it but I am yet to utilize the visa.
I don't know how the unutilized tanzania visa will affect my chances of getting canada visa since I am yet to have a travel experience .some advised me to stamp the visa (departure n arrival) from the immigration at the airport.

Travel experts pls advice

If you do that your passport will likely be seized and you will still be banned. If they stamped it at the airport for you how about entry and exit stamp at Tanzania airport? Are they going to forge that as well?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with having unused visa in your passport but make sure that the visa is genuine.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

UK General Visitors Visa / Abuja Residence: Do You Know This Courier Company? / Photo: See Keke Draging It's Generator To Fuel Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.