Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Beware Of The Christians On This Section. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Beware Of The Christians On This Section. (962 Views)

A Letter To The Christians From Phophet Muhammad(pbuh) / Surah Maryam: An Address To The Christians / Prophet Muhammad (saw) And The Christians From Najran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Beware Of The Christians On This Section. by bilms(m): 11:43am On Jan 28, 2009
Assalamu alikum,

My fellow brothers and sisters in islam, u have to beware of the christians.

What are the so called christians doing on this section of the forum? this is an islamic section(specially for muslims). and not the religion section. so why are u christians always coming here? just to cause arguements and misunderstanding.

U guys cliam that the muslim are always angry, ok

U guys lie and bring fake evidence to back ur lies. u bring fake history, wrong qur'anic translations.

We have the knowledge, we no the true history, and we will never for any reason bring false evidence because we want to make u understand the truth.

most of the christians dont no, they dont want to no, and they try to confuse those that no.

None of this so called christians no anything abt the bible,The source of the bible, and the true meaning of what the bible is saying.

THey only hear what there pastors say and come out here to say all sort of things.

We the muslim.

Our religion tell us that we dont call people to serve by force, because It is the person that he Allah has shown the way that knows it, and none of u can confuse him.

and anybody that Allah has nt shown the way, no one can show him.

Not even the Prophet(S.A.W).

Masallam
Re: Beware Of The Christians On This Section. by Jarus(m): 12:19pm On Jan 28, 2009
Thank you very much brother bilms.
But methink it is not wrong for them to come and learn something or ask questions here, even though we know most of them do actually come come here to stir trouble. Funmi Earthmama has been somehow more civil these days, politely asking questions on things she's curious about in Islam like Jinns, pissing while standing, etc.
Osisi and Davidylan could be provocative but we still need to condone them. Consciously or unconsciously, they are learning one or two things about Islam. . . .and who knows!
Re: Beware Of The Christians On This Section. by bilms(m): 12:22pm On Jan 28, 2009
i really understand.

there is nothing wrong when they come to ask question they dont no, but they should nt be insultive. which i think is the major problem in there character.

thanks
Re: Beware Of The Christians On This Section. by Lagosboy: 2:13pm On Jan 28, 2009
Davidylan and osisi are welcome and of course they are learning things like jarus noted but the problem is davidylan addressing muslims as a people like " you fools" "islamobots" " worshippers of the devil" etc Things like these are offensive and i believe decorum should prevail. I am not aware of any muslim here addressing the christian folks as a people in this derogatory manner. I have tried to call him to order several times but his arrogance would never let him retrace his steps and grab the civility that has evaded him in quite sometime.
Re: Beware Of The Christians On This Section. by JJYOU: 2:22pm On Jan 28, 2009
Lagosboy:

Davidylan and osisi are welcome and of course they are learning things like jarus noted but the problem is davidylan addressing muslims as a people like " you fools" "islamobots" " worshippers of the devil" etc Things like these are offensive and i believe decorum should prevail. I am not aware of any muslim here addressing the christian folks as a people in this derogatory manner. I have tried to call him to order several times but his arrogance would never let him retrace his steps and grab the civility that has evaded him in quite sometime.
i would say you are arrogant too.

I am not aware of any muslim here addressing the christian folks as a people in this derogatory manner
this is not true. you have not read much here then. we have seen fattuah threats. enjoy nairaland
Re: Beware Of The Christians On This Section. by muhsin(m): 2:27pm On Jan 28, 2009
David's many replies regarding Muslims and Islam always scare the hell out of me. He's toooooo harsh and hard. But, inshaAllah, with time he would, hopefully, come to understanding of the religion. Wish him and any other non-Muslim visitor of this sub-forum all the best. Wish they would see the light of Islam someday.

But, something needs to really be done. As this thread's author suggested, we've to be a bit more aware. Open your eyes more. grin

Thanks for your understnding.

Muhsin
Re: Beware Of The Christians On This Section. by Lagosboy: 4:09pm On Jan 28, 2009
JJYOU:

i would say you are arrogant too.

Could you give me an example to justify the above. There are only 2 people i have thrown insults on NL and it is after i had been pushed to the wall - Davidylan for obvious reasons and a chap called Oladeegbu for his conocted lies.

I have always preached tolerance. The 2 faiths have divergent fundamentals no doubt but there has to be a degree of accommodation especially to move Nigeria foward. The hate in Davidylan would lead no where except formenting of religous crises. I could imagine him saying some of this things in a public forum verbally of which the results could be catastrophic. We should not use the internet to disseminate garbage and jargon.
Re: Beware Of The Christians On This Section. by morpheus24: 4:18pm On Jan 28, 2009
I smell a "Fatwah" in the air again.
Re: Beware Of The Christians On This Section. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 28, 2009
Lagosboy:

Could you give me an example to justify the above. There are only 2 people i have thrown insults on NL and it is after i had been pushed to the wall - Davidylan for obvious reasons and a chap called Oladeegbu for his conocted lies.

I have always preached tolerance. The 2 faiths have divergent fundamentals no doubt but there has to be a degree of accommodation especially to move Nigeria foward. The hate in Davidylan would lead no where except formenting of religous crises. I[b] could imagine him saying some of this things in a public forum verbally of which the results could be catastrophic.[/b] We should not use the internet to disseminate garbage and jargon.

Thou hypocrite . . . is that from those who decieve themselves that they are peaceful? If you went public deriding the church everyone will simply ignore you and there would be no "catastrophic" consequences.
Murderers of men!
Re: Beware Of The Christians On This Section. by JJYOU: 6:38pm On Jan 28, 2009
morpheus24:

I smell a "Fatwah" in the air again.

you can just see it coming
Re: Beware Of The Christians On This Section. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 28, 2009
bilms:

What are the so called christians doing on this section of the forum? this is an islamic section(specially for muslims). and not the religion section. so why are u christians always coming here? just to cause arguements and misunderstanding.

thou hypocrite . . . i.e. this section is "specially for muslims" but religion section is for EVERYONE including muslims?

How then do you explain this?

U Cant Believe This, Allah Is Great

Does that look like you were posting in the islamic section? Foolish boy.
Re: Beware Of The Christians On This Section. by bilms(m): 12:33pm On Jan 29, 2009
please no insultive response.
Re: Beware Of The Christians On This Section. by babs787(m): 8:10pm On Jan 29, 2009
You would soon see more of Davidylan.
Re: Beware Of The Christians On This Section. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 29, 2009
babs787:

You would soon see more of Davidylan.

you got that right.
Re: Beware Of The Christians On This Section. by bilms(m): 2:42pm On Jan 31, 2009
davidylan:

thou hypocrite . . . i.e. this section is "specially for muslims" but religion section is for EVERYONE including muslims?

How then do you explain this?

U Cant Believe This, Allah Is Great

Listen david.

am not here to excahnge words with u, so no matter what u say, i wont reply u.

i said the religion section is for every one includng muslims, yes it is.

am i the person who design this forum? no

so when they say religion, that is general. not limited to any religion.
but whn they say islam, that means they refering to a specific religion.

so if i post onthe religion section, is that wrong? since every religion has the right to do so.

so why insultn me?

mind ur language.
Re: Beware Of The Christians On This Section. by babs787(m): 7:59pm On Jan 31, 2009
The nut wey hold David's mouth don loose. The next thing for him to do is to open it and yarn nonsense, throwing yabbis here and there. Common, christianity knowledge e no sabi, Olodo omo ewele
Re: Beware Of The Christians On This Section. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 31, 2009
bilms:

Listen david.

am not here to excahnge words with u, so no matter what u say, i wont reply u.

i said the religion section is for every one includng muslims, yes it is.

am i the person who design this forum? no

so when they say religion, that is general. not limited to any religion.
but whn they say islam, that means they refering to a specific religion.

so if i post onthe religion section, is that wrong? since every religion has the right to do so.

so why insultn me?

mind ur language.

so to you fool it sounds just about right that muslims have the right to post on two different sections? That they have a right to go post on christian threads, insulting them, denigrating their religion while others cannot do so when it comes to islam?

oh sorry i forgot islam is peace and tolerance.
Re: Beware Of The Christians On This Section. by amebono14: 12:41pm On Feb 02, 2009
i tot it was only xtians dat get involved in 419 deals? undecided the thread starter bilms a.k.a expert is a 419er on dis forum,wt diff id"s,which everybody know on d travel section

so when other responsible pple wanna post talk,u deceitful bastard should keep ur mouth shut
Re: Beware Of The Christians On This Section. by bilms(m): 2:27pm On Feb 03, 2009
amebo no.1:

i tot it was only xtians dat get involved in 419 deals? undecided the thread starter bilms a.k.a expert is a 419er on dis forum,wt diff id"s,which everybody know on d travel section

so when other responsible pple wanna post talk,u deceitful bastard should keep ur mouth shut

Mr, well i dont have any thing to tell u, i just no that eversince i hv been on this forum, i mean all the section of this forum, i have always assisted people and always put them throw. i dont think if many travel agents are fake, that means all are. but if i am a 419 on the travel section( God should punish me accordingly) but if am not, ( God should give u the punishment u deserve).

(1)

Bulk Sms / Why Prophet Mohammed Alone? / Crying For A Facebook Friend @funny~mufti Ismail Menk 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.