Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,191 members, 7,860,264 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:38 AM

Free Report On How To Open And Verify Your Paypal A/c In Nigeria, Plus Others: - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Free Report On How To Open And Verify Your Paypal A/c In Nigeria, Plus Others: (462 Views)

Create A Google Voice Acount And Verify It In Nigeria / Free Report On Cashew Nuts business: Don't Start Without Reading This. / How To Register And Verify A Paypal Account From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Report On How To Open And Verify Your Paypal A/c In Nigeria, Plus Others: by ihewulezi: 12:06pm On Jan 28, 2009
Hello friends,
It has come to my notice that many Nigerians are still having problems with paypal due to the fact that they dont accept Nigerians. To this effect, i've decided to lend a helping hand by giving out a comprehensive report on how to open your paypal account and verify it right here in Nigeria without any hassles. Also, I'll be giving out addittional materials that will aid your success online. They are: How to open a U.S.A Bank Account, How to open a Clickbank Account, and some other money making e-books. Yes, its all FREE from me. So, if you must be a part of this, hurry now and send me your NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS to tony4cash2008@gmail.com OR to my phone nos 08053311260, 08020772445. This FREE OFFER is just for 300 lucky Nigerians. So, if you must be a part of this, you have to act now!

To your success,
Anthony Ihewulezi

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Submitting Websites To Over 5,000 Search Engines / A Better Way To Invest Your Money / Bitter Kola Wanted In Large Qty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.