Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,129 members, 7,849,541 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:48 PM

My Love Story With An Innovative Live Wallpaper - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Love Story With An Innovative Live Wallpaper (1688 Views)

Which Wallpaper Are You Currently Using On Your Device? / What's Your Favorite Wallpaper (pictures) / How To Install Android Live Wallpaper Picker On Innjoo Note Or Any OS 4.4 Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Love Story With An Innovative Live Wallpaper by MissTechy(f): 5:51am On Apr 12, 2015
As usual this post was gotten from MissTechy . com - If you have not visited you are missing out oh tongue

I have always hated LIVE WALLPAPERS, In my opinion, they were very annoying and caused too many issues like battery drain and the likes. As a matter of fact, anytime I see a live wallpaper on a phone, I feel an irritation like no other, don’t know why.

……But then I met “IT”

It was the WEIRDEST thing ever! I felt like every bone in my body directed me towards “It”. Time literally SLOWED DOWN! I didn’t know how to place what I felt for “It”, but I knew it was more than like. I wasted no time giving “It” access to my phone, We slowly got to know each other, we were spending a lot of one-on-one time with each other – I’d put on my phone just to see “It”, “It” wasn’t the most handsome thing I have ever seen, but what “It” offered was amazing – that was when I realized I was in love.

I am sure you are wondering what the “It” is? wonder no more cheesy

Meet LiveWater – The “It” that cured my hate for Live Wallpapers

I met LiveWater on the 5th of March 2015 and it has been amazing ever since.

One major thing that started this love story with LiveWater was that it didn't just animate my screen like the rest, it also brough other things to the table, LiveWater uses WATER to depict your battery life, Once your phone or tablet’s battery’s power is almost running out, the water level shown will be in the relatively low level. However, if your phone or tablet’s battery’s power is increasing, the water level shown on be steadily increasing as well. Also, when your battery is charging it creates another beautiful effect. (FYI – you can also change the color of the water to sooth your taste)

Re: My Love Story With An Innovative Live Wallpaper by MissTechy(f): 5:53am On Apr 12, 2015
Like a Girl, LiveWater responds to my touches, and when I caress it (rubbing on my screen) I can almost feel it purring with the bubbles it brings out.

Re: My Love Story With An Innovative Live Wallpaper by MissTechy(f): 5:55am On Apr 12, 2015
Unlike most girls that would drain your pocket with their expensive demands or those guys that would want you to buy stuff for them because you have money, LiveWater doesn’t drain your pocket (battery) at all even when I kept it on high-performance budget – It gives you an option to set whatever power mode you want.

Re: My Love Story With An Innovative Live Wallpaper by MissTechy(f): 5:57am On Apr 12, 2015
Even when You are seeing your side niggas or chicks, LiveWater would never feel jealous – it creates an awesome twosome experience for itself and your preferred wallpaper – (What this means is that you can use any wallpaper along with “It” )

Re: My Love Story With An Innovative Live Wallpaper by MissTechy(f): 6:01am On Apr 12, 2015
One last thing that I loved about LiveWater is that it knew me, It can attune itself to any position I want it to get, do you want it up, down or sideways? LiveWater knows when you want this position and is very very responsive ... Guys you know what I mean wink

Re: My Love Story With An Innovative Live Wallpaper by MissTechy(f): 6:03am On Apr 12, 2015
Even though one man’s meat is another’s poison, I know when you meet my “It” you might feel the way I felt – The reason why LiveWater stands out for me is that apart from animating my phone, it provides an innovative experience without affecting my battery. You know like all those men that do not only provide food for the family but can also perform well in *coughs* sorry - you all get what i mean sha X_X

This is the end of my love story - I hope you have been inspired, Like I always say - store the name MissTechy in your diary - eshe and make a visit to it next time - looking forward to seeing you there cheesy

So what do you think about my latest lover?
Re: My Love Story With An Innovative Live Wallpaper by RoyalRoy(m): 6:07am On Apr 12, 2015
MissTechy:
Even though one man’s meat is another’s poison, I know when you meet my “It” you might feel the way I felt – The reason why LiveWater stands out for me is that apart from animating my phone, it provides an innovative experience without affecting my battery. You know like all those man that can not only provide food for the family but can perform well in *coughs* sorry - you all get what i mean sha

This is the end of my love story - I hope you have been inspired, Like I always say - store the name MissTechy in your diary - eshe cheesy

Good job MissTechy.

But you didn't put a link to download this your new lover o.
Re: My Love Story With An Innovative Live Wallpaper by MissTechy(f): 6:15am On Apr 12, 2015
RoyalRoy:

Good job MissTechy.

But you didn't put a link to download this your new lover o.

Sorry guys to meet my Lover click https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.asus.livewallpaper.asusmywater

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Love Story With An Innovative Live Wallpaper by PhoneGist(m): 8:34am On Apr 12, 2015
this babe sha I swear your love story make sense die .. ride on misstechy
Re: My Love Story With An Innovative Live Wallpaper by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
Cool.
Re: My Love Story With An Innovative Live Wallpaper by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 12, 2015
nice

op I like u

wanna take u out nd buy u ice cream
Re: My Love Story With An Innovative Live Wallpaper by MissTechy(f): 3:16pm On Apr 12, 2015
Gejpresident:
nice

op I like u

wanna take u out nd buy u ice cream

Lol I don't take sugar sha
Re: My Love Story With An Innovative Live Wallpaper by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
MissTechy:

Lol I don't take sugar sha
pls
Re: My Love Story With An Innovative Live Wallpaper by MissTechy(f): 8:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
Gejpresident:
pls

lol cheesy
Re: My Love Story With An Innovative Live Wallpaper by DoroBen: 8:35pm On Apr 12, 2015
Babe na every forum you dey?
Re: My Love Story With An Innovative Live Wallpaper by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 12, 2015
MissTechy:

lol cheesy
just pm u now pls reply

got more to talk tanks

(1) (Reply)

L8 Plus / How Do I Set My Sd Card As Default Storage In My Samsung Galaxy On5 / Brand New Samsung A7 2017!!! 100k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.